Does this look like weed to you? I bought it and smoked it and 20 min later I'm still not even high... Is it fake weed?

Does this look like weed to you? I bought it and smoked it and 20 min later I'm still not even high... Is it fake weed?

do u not know how to smoke?

I do... I smoked many times before and got high many times before... This time I'm just not getting high... Is it fake

its oregano

its kinda rare for weed to be fake if its in bud form
it doesn't look shit either

is it not dry yet?

Could be a CBD-heavy strain maybe? Those won't get you high but they'll get you pretty healthy.

looks like turds of shit in a bag

Take it out of the bag and take another pic

How often do you smoke, OP? I'm sure a lot of stoners have experience this every once in a while but after a few months of smoking daily (either at night or in the morning) I don't really get high anymore.

Try going for a tolerance break of 2-3 week and try smoking it again.

Ditch weed maybe

Drugs are bad

looks like weed, good weed even

yes

Can you shred the buds and take another shot?

have you tried actually smoking it right? like holding it in after taking a big hit?

use a bong

Looks fine to mee

Nah I would know be a use I eat pizza and know how oregano looks and smells
Feels pretty stiff...
I don't feel high period not a body high not head high

Seems like good weed to me. Is it your first time OP? It tends to not work on your first try.

Why are you smoking KFC?

Just got back into smoking and doing it for the past 3 weeks now
Nah
Refer to
OK 1 sec

could just be a bad strain. shit weed can look nice on first glance but if its only about 3-5% thc and you're a seasoned smoker there might not be a lot happening

how did you smoke it?

It has the same color of the weed i get out when im done vaping it!

looks like real weed considering it has trichomes on it and scattered around bag

That's the second pic

Is this some magic color shifting strain?

thats real weed....must be very low thc high cbd strain how much have you smoked and through what method

I wanted arby's but they were closed

This isn't at all true. You might not get that cherrypopping high, but if you aren't getting high, you aren't smoking weed.

Lol... One was taken without flash... The other one with flash

looks good to me bro.

it's me? it's the light or this seems the picture of some other buds and op is just a faggot?

This

Warm white vs. bright white. Any photographer who's done lighting can see it's legit

People don't realize tolerance of weed is thc's literal half life. Eventually people stable out on tolerance

If you over 25 and still smoking trees , you need to just stop and buy wax trust me , your chasing that first high , with wax I get it every time, trust me I was all about being hippy and said I would never be a torch fag but dude I get higher and save more money , once you start wax though you won't get high off tree anymore it will be like smoking ciggerts I would assume I don't smoke fuck Tabasco fags

Hmm. It could be one of those surprise highs where there's no building up to it. You're just walking around thinking this is crap, then you're completely spastic on the floor eating peanut butter from a jar with your fist.

Either way, smoke some more just incase.

"yeah i just hold it in mouth, and nothing.... i think it's fake"

>torch fag
use an electric nail fuck that torch.

yes this for sure

>hold it in your mouth
wtf inhale that shit nigga

youre quite intelligent arent you

Congrats faggot, you bought industrial hemp. Get a better plug

at least i know how to smoke cannabis

Looks like some bunk ass de-carbed buds, or dude let his plants die before he harvested. Is the shit super dry? Put it in some parchment paper, smash it and keep weight on it for 5 mins - grab a hair straightener, put it on 350 and run it over the buds and remove this rosin. If you get rosin, congrats you got wax and your weed does in fact contain thc. If you don't.. then thats some fake buds or some shitty ass weed.

I forgot to add, fold the paper over when you smash it and run the straightener over the folded paper where the dro is.

you clearly didnt get the joke that youre supposed to inhale fucking retard not much goes over your head does it?

I thought it was a bag of some sort of shit tbh.

Science bitches!

not entirely true the rosin isnt only thc thus rosin still could be produced by the terpines and various other chemicals present in rosin the way to tell would be to then smoke said rosin to see if you get high

yep that looks like well fermented weed.

You are correct, i would only assume that it would NOT produce rosin if the "fake" buds have no trichomes. For the ones who dont know, this is the part of the buds that produces cannibinoids. Not many look-a-like budding flowers produce any type of trichome, which will not produce produce rosin. Many plants DO produce the trichomes, but you probably wont find a species that buds like marijuana that does. I've seen tons of fake buds that were only distinguishable under a microscope by this characteristic. It's possible, however. Smoking or vaping the wax however will confirm.

That’s weed and I’ve never seen fake bud before, has anyone else?
Also looks to be about 2.5 , probs worth about 15-20 on the street. I’ve smoked way uglier weed that has got me high so either you’re doing it wrong, which is totally possible because you came to Sup Forums to see if your weed was fake lol. Or you don’t have weed and never have smoked , you can always tell a newb by the way they talk about weed. Any everyday smoker can tell in .025 seconds if the weed is good or not. So your obviously not a smoker OP, also, the “I like pizza so I know oregano “ line almost made me cry laughing , like you looked at the weed and said to yourself “ you know I can’t tell if this weed is real but with all my pizza eating experience I can tell you it’s not oregano . Op is fag

What the fuck OP

Hold that shit in

I have seen a lot of fake buds, some growers who distribute have actually tried to pass cannabaceae buds of all different species mixed in with genuine marijuana.

Ever heard of legal bud? They breed the active ingredients out so its as powerful as industrial hemp. Its legal because it cannot make you high.

It's probably a CBD heavy strain. Some strains are bread to produce more CBD with little to almost no THC for medical purposes. Sometimes they're given to children to treat things like seizures but the low amount of THC doesnt get them high in order to protect their fragile little minds.

Tolerance doubles up quickly. Smoke twice in a row, you'll get half as high.

What I do is smoke maybe once or twice one week, then for at least a week, maybe two, a month, I won't touch it. If I go without weed for too long, I grow an aversion to it.

Looks old asf.....

Looks ok to me.

This only works for things like acid and mushrooms, weed is not the same. Tolerance Plateaus after about 6 months of heavy usage , then you get the same high every hit, a little lighter and stomach stops hurting headache goes away or gets stronger (depending on the weed and coughing) and that’s about it.

>healthy

Most strains like this are produced using hemp. Look up the Charolotte's Web strain for more information.

Industrial grade is always better than consumer grade.