I turned 30 today. I don't like it. It made me realize that I'm actually getting old. When I turned 21, 22, etc...

I turned 30 today. I don't like it. It made me realize that I'm actually getting old. When I turned 21, 22, etc, I never really cared. It's just another year.

Turning 30 though just feels weird. It's the realization that time is actually moving forward and now teenagers think you're a grandparent. Fuck me man.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/JMDOLL-Lifelike-Silicone-Metal-Skeleton/dp/B01HB99QGG?th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool story bro

virgin ?.

kys?

Yup you're at that age now where it's creepy to fuck 18 year olds

wait til your 40. Between 30 and 40 you get lonelier.
Partly because the parties are all over.
Partly because your friends start dying.
Partly because you just start to feel like a sad fucking loser because you wasted your youth doing what you should have done to build a successful life, but instead are wishing you could be doing now, but aren't because you're pining for the days you did those things that ensured you are where you are now.

But you'll either get over it or kill yourself.

My life is fine. I agree with the friends part though. One has liver cancer from partying too hard early on and another died from OD.

They find it creepy at least.

Nah, I enjoy the life I've lived so far.

No, not a neet/virgin. More of a normie than anything.

You realize most of the people on Sup Forums are in their early teens right? Literal oldfags are rare so no one here understands turning 30. I'm mid 30s but it's not so bad.

Well. Like I said. Wait until your 40.
The last line was more of a joke, but there are a lot of regrets I have of what I should have done differently and things I wish I could still get away with now that I should have done then, but was too stupid to realize it was the moment to do them.
I don't find 18 year olds attractive anymore. In fact, anyone under 25 I just have little to no interest in. They're beautiful and all, but I'm completely turned off when they start talking and idealizing how life is going to be. Just no concept of reality and I just find that completely unappealing. Not that I want a long term relationship,I could give a fuck. I just want someone that's realistic about what we're doing. Hell. At 18 they're still sleeping with teddy bears. At 40...just not something I find attractive or even cute in a sexy way anymore.

I turned 24 last month and that birthday was one of the most depressing birthdays I ever had.
Not because I don't have any friends or family to celebrate with, but rather because it made me realize that I haven't really accomplished anything in my life.

I'm still in college (which isn't that big of deal, considering the education system in my country), I've never had a real girlfriend (except for some stupid one-month try-outs when I was sixteen) and I'm still a virgin. What makes the last thing worse is that nobody would ever believe me if I told them.
I like being alone and I keep to myself most of the time, but I'm far from being socially incompetent or awkward.

>picture obviously related.

21 felt much like you described for me... it probably shouldn't have but maybe it's because i haven't accomplished much, idk.

Cry more you fucking faggot, you're still young ffs so get your head out of your ass

Being alone is better than you fag-lords think.
Wait until you realize everybody is horrible
and solitude is bliss.

I'm not saying never socialize again.
I'm saying life is what you make of it.
Don't be a try-hard chad meme.
Just have fun with life.

32yo here, feel the same way than OP.

It sucks even more when the only way to have sex is to pay. I spend 400 on a 1800$ salary every month for it, fuck me.

Happy birthday op.

35 here, just became a dad and life is wayyyy better than I could have possibly imagined at 30. Went through the same feelings when I hit the big three-O. Hang in there.

What? Stop that. Invest in a nice sex doll or some shit. Look around on Amazon.

amazon.com/JMDOLL-Lifelike-Silicone-Metal-Skeleton/dp/B01HB99QGG?th=1

mostly this

>You realize most of the people on Sup Forums are in their early teens right?
you are SO wrong

Unless you look 18 like I do then it's not creepy.

Realize there are a lot of cool ass people well into their 40s. It won't effect you unless you let it. And actually, for a man your 30s are your prime, you're more evolved than any other man and actually girls in their 20s date guys in their 30s quite a lot. Get fit, find a routine even if it's just an hour a day and rest on the weekend. Start small. Because for women they hit 30 and go downhill, but for men they only become more attractive to females. That is IF you take care of yourself. Watch as your change in lifestyle and healthy eating has people complimenting you constantly and telling you you've been aging in reverse. Realize this isn't about any superficial crap, start reading books, look into philosophy, build upon your mind, eventually no other man can hold a candle to you. You will be a walking example of your own strength, willpower, perseverance, and every quality you claim to live by because you will have taken the time to know exactly who you are and what you stand for.

I disagree user.
Im 44 and have had 2 "arrangement" girls, both19, and it didnt seem creepy at all.
The awkward part is when they figure out you dont have much money.

Two objections :
- The thrill I feel with real womans can't be replaced with dolls.
- It's kinda problematic when someone come to my tiny appartment (yes, I have a social life).
Looks like quality doll tho, would try if I could !