Sup /b

Sup /b.

I've been seeing this new girl for a month or so now, woke up just a few mins ago to her phone vibrating at 630 am. Didn't do anything with the call, but she doesn't lock her phone.

I checked the messages for a little but and she's lying to whomever it is about seeing me, saying its her cousin. Things I saw quickly were like hey beautiful blah blah I miss you in my arms blah blah.

Should I just tell her to kick rocks now? Or should I ask her who the person is. She will most likely say it's her cousin. Seems to be her go-to lie.
I don't out up with this shit in my relationships one bit.

Also I kinda just wanna know who the guy is for myself.. Like is it her ex? Is it some other new guy?

Can anyone look up a phone number and see exactly who it is for me?

Pic unrelated

You might as well break up. You won't ever get this out of your head. You'll always be suspicious of her. Your insecurities won't let you be happy regardless of her being innocent or not. You've fucked yourself by snooping.

Fucked myself because I found out the truth? It's only been a month, so I'm not really too attached yet. But at the same time she's cute and we click. Apparently not enough for her tho

Thanks for the advice user

So can anyone look up a cell number and see who it is? Typed it in fbook and it came out to a dead end.

you could just keep fucking her and then not feel bad either cheating or dumping her when something better comes along

that seems like what she's doing

This. Also what's the number?

nigga get that pussy while its there

I've done this before. I just thought of it as secretly downgrading her to a friend with benefits.

I don't want her number on this board. I just need a way to look it up myself

Yeah I've been thinking about that, but I've got some morals and If shes fucking him too, then I don't wanna catch the aids.
I'm a gl guy, so it wouldn't be hard to find another, but is the new one just going to cheat on me too? Like wtf is wrong with these girls.

Appreciate the advice gents

Are you exclusive? Then you should dump her because bringing it up will only tell her that she needs to remember to put her phone on silent and put a real phone lock on. If you're not in a relationship then you can't do anything... You're just playing around- go find some other girls for yourself too

as far as the phone number goes, I assume you've already googled it and searched it on facebook.

Anything more than that gets kind of stalker-ish. The only other trick I'd have is figuring out which wireless carrier the number likely belongs to then calling their customer service and trying to trick the rep into giving up account information, like a name.

It's threads like this that make me question the future of the human race...

Are the two of you "exclusive"? Have you talked about where the relationship is? If not, consider being a big person and, you know, talking openly about it.

If you're not, then just go on and enjoy the ride. Maybe, if you're interesting and desirable enough, you'll displace the other guy. But, if you had an expectation of exclusivity, then ask her who's texting her that early and see what she says.

Either way, just use your head. Most guys figure this stuff out on their own by the time they're out of high school, instead of asking a bunch of random strangers life advice.

Might try and fuck her when she wakes up, then tell her to go. I'm not a dick, unfortunately I'm a nice guy. Grew up fat and lost a bunch of weight and now I believe I intimidate girls whom I used to be afraid to speak to. So I'm inherently a serial monogamist with a big heart.

Which sucks because these girls just step on it. I already introduced her to the rents and all my friends. Including taking her to the bar I regular at and which I know almost everybody

Put her on the backburner and just use her for sex until it goes to shit or she stops playing. Been with a girl like that, they crave attention and don't see the problem in having orbiters always praising and hitting them up

Thanks for all the help guys. I guess I just assumed we were exclusive because she's at my place every night and all that. I work a regular 8 to 5 , then see her right after.

I should have learned by now to never assume. I'm a fucking dunce.

You sound like a decent fella, unfortunately girls like her turn guys into the aloof cunts that some are lusting over.. ask her who it was hitting her up and don't fuck around with it, if she hasnt got a good answer youll know what's up

Yeah I've tried google and fbook. Google only says the cell tower it's associated with, and fbook comes back as a Bob Smith with no pics or friends

>I already introduced her to the rents and all my friends. Including taking her to the bar I regular at

after a month? have you proposed to her too? You sound needy.

No, not needy, took her to my friends house and rents were there already, so had to introduce her

This, but some girls actually give you shit if you don't invite them to everyone in your life.. but if it was his doing then yeah bit hasty

Why wouldn't you wanna keep fucking your cousin?

Same thing happened to me, after that i just couldnt trust anyone the same way again. Worst part is when i confronted her she accused me of betraying her trust and invading her privacy. I just started packing her shit she had left around my house, no fight, just "get out and dont come back". It hurts but if shes a whore and youre loyal it'll never work out.

This is most likely what's going to happen when she wakes up. She doesn't have much here, but I'm pretty much going to say something like "yeah I've been up for a while, your phone went off with some 832 number and I couldn't get back to sleep. "oh sorry[or some bs like that she will say]" ...yeah who is it anyway? "

If she says her cousin I'll prob say like wanna try again? And if she's silent I'll tell her she has to go. This by no means is going to be some argument.

BAHAHAH since we're on the subject, her ex's father actually fucked his sister and her ex has a "bro-cousin"

I've never heard of such a case IRL until I met her... Maybe that should have been a red flag in hindsight

exacly

Sounds confusing. Wear protection bro.

You might as well kick her out, user.

Yeah, she doesn't even suck cock. What the fuck it's 2017

Sounds like u have low self esteem and you will never be a man. Im sorry you live your life this way

is this op? is this true?!?!

fuck that, who cares if she is cheating, dump her either way