Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N2ryDXEKnXw
youtu.be/DnGdoEa1tPg
youtube.com/watch?v=dg88evJ-DjA
youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
youtu.be/G9WWWizhKUw
youtu.be/TYXHv97kbps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

requestin this girl getting spitroast fucked by two dogs with both of them cumming huge loads inside her pussy and mouth and impregnating her. if you could, give it a rapey feel to it, but only if youre comfortable with that

No drawfags?

nopr

Give them time user, and they will come

Requesting Mrs.Claus riding a glowing red dick, while biting her lip with her saying something like: "Oh rudolph, you big dick reindeer."

you like little baby. 8mins late and 5 posts in. maybe one day you will get first post like me

YO DID SPITROAST JUST FUCKING DEMOLISH FUGGIN RUDOLPH?!

no good requests

cute ghost girl?

Might a get two anons fighting to the death then? Oh mighty drawfag

still no good requests

3 circles please

Something tells me you're not a drawfag

fuck Hero and break her mind

Thank you! I had posted that in the previous drawthread & tried to again here, but I had a 5 minute timers.

How about a revolver my dude

Np

Thank you for doing my request. It looks a little bit sketchy, but I take what I can get.

It wasn't me, just reposting it my Sup Forumsro

Oh okay.

Can you draw Yang Xiao Long as a huge fatty

>Mfw I'm not a drawfag
>Mfw I'd say no even if I was a drawfag

Fuck off, Speedy. You already got your request last thread.

He didn't

im going to deliver spit roasts request.
>>off i go back to sleep

requesting an user crying while eating a stack of pancakes with a half drunk glass of milk next to the plate hes at a long lunch bar all alone

Dude... Are you ok?

>believing that it does anything

I am not the guy, but here is a tip. Stop it. You have to learn to become a bigger man and just let it slide. You continously posting this is not gonna change someone's mind or does anything else you hope to achieve with it. Part of becoming a professional is either to ignore it or filter it. It i funny about the first few times you posted it, but it is getting more and more boring the more you post this. Ironically you become as annoying as the person you are trying to make fun of for being so annoying. But this is just my opinion, my point of view. I highly doubt that you are going to listen to me.

nope

Same

youtu.be/N2ryDXEKnXw
youtu.be/DnGdoEa1tPg

feels bad man

>A walk through Sup Forums edition
youtube.com/watch?v=dg88evJ-DjA

Hello thread! Taking requests, here for a chat etc
How is everyone doing this morning?

Try to escape from police while wheelchair bound.

still no good requests

same

I request a lavish birthday box with NOTHING inside of it! It's the most brutal birthday gift EVER!

same

are we all not ok

this won't end very well...

maybe i didn't take my anti-depressents last night so im feeling extra depredded today

'sup thread, gib request

depressed*
sorry

Have her win a wet t-shirt contest!

youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

This... this activates my almonds. Please, could you... Please, would you? Expose them completely, for me?

Show them tits.

this is not a hostile post my friend.

rope play?
can we see her with a big fat leather collar around her neck

Lower your tops & show off them delicious boobers!

requesting fat shemale android 18

I know, but I just wanted to say that it would be better, if you would just stop it.

I dunno dude, I'm pretty sure that shit helped make peach mama sod off.
I could be wrong tho.

goddamn thats sexy

probably. but im already one of the least liked avafags anyway so it wouldnt make a difference whether i do or dont, el o el.

Requesting the red hair milf as a futa cumming inside the dark skinned girl filling her up.

good music

But it didn't do that. He himself decided to fuck off. I would say the talk he had with L is most likely the reason why he might have gone. Think about it for one second. You have posted your drawings to him multiple times and he didn't fuck off, so why should he suddenly disappear because you posted it again. It doesn't make any sense.

Peach Mama fag actually got a delivery, which is why the Peach Mama request stopped. And it was a good fucking delivery too, quality lines. That's why these losers hold out so long, because one of you losers always does their req, and then we're just stuck with them forever. The circle of retardation.

If anyone wants to now, why he really stopped then either go back to the archive or ask him on his deviantart account, he created to apologize to the artist of mama peach.

That is actually a very well thought out comeback and hard to argue with.
But because I'm an user on Sup Forums I will resort to baseless insults to mask my embarrassment.

Fuck you faggot.

it appeared that way, therefore it gave me blissful lulz.

So much hostility this morning..

Anyone up for some tea and toast? Just threw a log into the woodstove, nice n' warm...

Sorry for my disappearance last night. Bf came home, had a rough day;wanted to let him unwind and vent.

>it appeared that way, therefore it gave me blissful lulz.

Yeah, but these blissful lulz are basically build upon a misconception of yours. You have affectivley accomplished nothing with your drawings and while they were funny, it just become as equally annoying, because you decided to counter his spam with a spam of yours. L was also guilty in that department.

Thicc MILF getting banged by son doodle

*that* was the whole point. when i posted that last bait, he left for good. therefore beyond any doubt, i eliminated mamma peach-u.

also saying it "was funny" invalidates your argument.

>he left for good. therefore beyond any doubt, i eliminated mamma peach-u.

He didn't do that because you posted your shitty drawing. If you look back in the archive, there was him admitting to his wrong doings and apologising to the people. Some forgave him, he posted his request for the last time, even saying that he would then leave forever and then you posted your "shitty" drawing. You didn't do jackshit. Come off from your high horse.

>also saying it "was funny" invalidates your argument.

How?

That sounds comfortable, will you care to share some of that toast with me?
youtu.be/G9WWWizhKUw

feels wish i had a gf to vent to, that wood stove sounds really nice always wanted one

thanks for the offer of tea and toast but im havin a stack of peanut butter pancakes with some sausages and a tall glass of milk

got to feels real bad this morning because

Requesting Mama Peach working the glory hole, orgasming at the sight of so many smegma-covered dicks

she's so ugly

Hey,
Could I request maybe Soraka in chainmail ?
Thanks in advance!

That is not him. It is just some copycat.

Help yourself. Plenty about~

youtu.be/TYXHv97kbps

Pancakes sound good too though. Is there any chance of getting your medicine now? might help for later today. still pretty early morning yet..

>tfw I used to participate in the drawthreads for the quasi drawfag roleplay first and the requests second
Anyone else know this feel

Will do, thank you for this
Interesting, this thread is giving me a good vibe.

REQUEST FAG HERE!!

I would love to see a drawing out of this! I'd adore you forever for that! Thank you so much & have a sweet day! ^^

GO!!

SAAAAAAAAAAAME

worked all night ill take it when i get home just so i don't miss a day
its they start of my weekend so hopefully ill be able to have a nice break from work
the pancakes are helping, even though i did cry on the way here a little

here ya go, sorry am slowflake, hope ya like it

You got this delivered.

nice, i second this

I like it, thank you! Was expecting delicious wet boobers, but this is a pleasant twist.

I do a little. Personally, I don't see much wrong in interacting with others like so.

Welcome. Glad you're relaxing with me~ Nice to slow down and just relax.

A little time of rest will help. Nothing wrong with a bit of crying, helps vent out built up pressure.
>>inb4 "pussy"

SMEGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

neat

daaamn

me-wow

>A little time of rest will help. Nothing wrong with a bit of crying, helps vent out built up pressure.
im hoping so, i just got back and took my pill, im still just starting the regiment so im not sure if its helping yet, there probably going to be a lot more crying before i go to sleep.

being alone really sucks,
thanks for at least pretending to care(or for actually caring about a rando anobn), i really appreciate it, i hope you have fun with your rp and you enjoy your cozy woodstove and the smells that come with it

did what a nigga does

called his nigga up

NIGGAAAAAA!!!!
>Requesting you fighting ultra mega giga nigger.

Holy--- w-wow, thank you.
Absolutely gorgeous. Do you have a tumblr or anything I can follow you on????

I do care, even if you are user... If I didn't I'd of ignored you.
rest easy. the medicine will help.

>They were funny you say meaning you enjoyed getting him riled up.

>You're also defending him.

Pick one.

You also didnt provide a reason why he left. 'He felt bad' isnt very sufficient.