Lets say hypothetically, you were given 25-NBOME, thinking it was LSD and foolishly you didn't test it...

Lets say hypothetically, you were given 25-NBOME, thinking it was LSD and foolishly you didn't test it, had the worst experience of your entire life and ever since then you are prone to excessive and increasingly worse trips,, would you think Kava Kava would be something that cold help keep a trip controlled if it were a low dose like 50-100

No need to fear:)

it'll work out well? I'm only even taking one tab, however she specified that these are special tabs for a reason due to their strength, and she truly doesn't lie about these things for sale cause she doesn't really sell we are just close,

And thank you, that made me feel a little better :3

just swallow it, NBOMEs aren't absorbed through your stomach while LSD is

To be honest it could help, but be safe and have a benzo on hand. Kava kava, and other OTC stuff won't abort a trip. A few beers can help, disso's can help, the best by far is a benzo called pyrazolam if you can find it. Maybe it's just time to call it quit's on your drug journey OP. There's lots of other things to explore

True story, flex your mind muscle OP. Ride it out, its a trip. Learn, breathe, be free, everything will be okay after the come up

"OP"
I have no benzos, I don't really take anything that isn't from nature ( I know that's a little silly considering I use synthesized lsd but pills are too far for me,) I'm more asking if the Kava as a relaxant will keep me calm but either or I really appreciate your reply friend.

really?
Thank you, I can use this whenever I'm unsure of a tab, lol even in a place like Sup Forums, the tripping community is still the friendliest.

whatever floats your boat OP, I can respect a no man made chem rule (although LSD is certainly not natural). What I was trying to say to Kava can help you stay clam, and help your set and setting situation which could certainly help improve your trip. it just wont be an abort trip button.

Bad trips are not the drugs fault, but yours. Your trip only turns bad if you think it is or your surrounding make you feel like it's bad. Stay positive and your trips will be fine

im sorry gentleman, but theres not going to be any of fucking help when you start tripping, other than a strong tranquilizer. maybe alcohol+xanax? but still once that shit kicks in theres nothing stopping it, without a complete knock out..

had some florida shit the other day, swim fucking lost it after 10 mins of taking it. had that "oh fuck" look in the eyes. 5 hours of drinking and some flexir put me out.

oh and what the fuck are you doing with people who push synthetics and tell others that they are actual drugs? people get hurt that way

to tell you the truth, and yes I realize I may be a retard for this lol, I don't completely know what synthetic means, I just know I get it on a tab and its tested :(

synthetic as in all the new shit that people call "research chemicals" the 25-NBOME that you mentioned? its most likely still legal in some shit country that doesnt give a fuck.

also, i have never tested any shit that i bought. the niggas who sold me the shit, if they sold me some fucked up shit... id break in the fucking house, take all the shit, come back next day, and beat the fuck out that piece.

tripping, nicest, and safe isnt something you should look for. get the shit, go home, take the shit, be happy and safe

oh ok well now I know. Well ya I don't mess with RC's so I guess the term synthetic then is not correct here.

But thank you guys this has all really helped.

Hey we still have a lot thread left everyone, so I guess ill ask now

Whats your favorite psychedelic? Mine may all be from nature but yours doesn't necessarily have to be.

My hands down favorite is Mescaline, taken in the from of cactus shots :)

This. Use Tripsit IRC and keep it open on your PC.

If your trip starts to go south, type help in it. Someone'll come tripsit you right away.

Bad trips are often (but not always) a sign you didnt prepare properly or have something on your mind you didnt take care of before tripping.

Just Turn on, tune in, drop out. Put on something funny to watch, put some chill tunes on, crack open a beer and chill, enjoy the trip.

WOE WHAT that's so COOL MAN I never even knew that was a thing.

And yes, truly on the 25, we did NOT prepare well.

> favorite psychedelic
schizophrenia. man i tell ya, that shit, that shit does not ever fuckin wear off. you see/hear shit every fucking moment of your existence. and when they reaaalllyy start to talk to ya, you cant turn them off.

oh and then, they give you pills, to make you see/hear more shit.

by far, the best trip in life, is to be fucked up

So what happened?

but I have Schizophrenia and Borderline
I definitely hear the voices and I really only excessively see shadow people
But sometimes I fear the psychs are worsening it.

nothing yet, I'm growing anxious the closer I get to the commencement of "blasting off" and I'm debating splitting this tab with a friend./