I'm gay and don't want to be. Can someone knock some straightness into me?

I'm gay and don't want to be. Can someone knock some straightness into me?

Out of curiosity

How was your childhood ?

no i went through the same thing. you just have to deal.

I'll choke the shit out of you fag

learn about why being gay is morally unacceptable and then youll feel better not being gay

impossible, you're a cock sucker for life. Enjoy your perversion faggot

but can you choke the fag out of him?

Sexual oreintation is such a small meaningless thing in your life, now coming from a straight male I guess you can say I have it easy. But if I was gay I would be the first guy to stomp on anyone who belittled me or anything like that. Honestly when people in my family or some friends talk shit about gay people I tell them I’m gay 100% seriously. If you can talk shit about gays behind their back, then why not say it to my face? They never do and that always shuts them up, the point is , being gay means you like boys or girls ,(guess what, whatever you choose boy or girl, there’s like 50 percent of the world that feels the same way you do about that sex,) and if your gay that means you like your same sex, so you can’t not want to be gay, like if I see a chocolate cake and I wanted it so bad then I told myself “ I don’t want that Cake” but inside you do, so who are you lying to, everyone else ? NO you’re lying to urself. Whatever you do don’t killing yourself and also loook into storing your semen so when your 60 and sterile you can have kids if you want them. Other than that don’t let the world make u want to be different. I love everyone for who they’d are, cent trump fuck that guy

Nothing you can do, but suck dick. Don’t marry a woman and live a life of misery.

This right here is what you call a pair of perfectly sculpted titties. This right here is what you are supposed to be into boy. All that fagging around that you have been doing is the result of too many de-masculinated males in the media. Men aren't supposed to even consider the thought of another man's dick. Your mind should be so preoccupied on that sweet, divine and juicy nectar that comes from in between a females legs that you should wake up hoping to make love to a woman, you should eat breakfast so as to have energy to make love to a woman, you should work to get money to pay rent for love-pad where you will be a with a woman. You should breathe, eat, and sleep all while thinking of making love to a woman.

This homosexuality that you are speaking of is an aberration in nature. Men are to live for the sake of making sweet, sweet love to that beautiful thing that we like to call the female vagina.

Maybe you didn't get into enough fights in school. That can also lead into faggotry. There is nothing like getting punched in the face by a man to make you straight by knocking some sense into you. Men are to be your buddies to protect you from other men. You need a healthy measure of fear of other man. And you desperately need a measure of desire for that sweet,sweet treasure in between a woman's legs.

This is what you should be waking up to everyday.

DELÍCIA

Yes, because this obsession has worked so well for all the other heterosexuals on this board

Please beat me up so I can have this desire

That last line proves you are a butt-plugging faggot. Stupid sissy bitch.

sticking your dick in a vagina feels better than a mans hairy ass

So, you've stuck your Dick in a man's hairy ass? You're a dirty little sissy bitch faggot. I'll bet you've taken it hard up your ass too.

I’m gonna try to get through this fast
What this man I’m replying to believes is the natural order of things, the animalistic way that we have been doing for thousands of years before the last century, back then it was necessary . Not it’s not , matter of fact, the same rules of social hierarchy aren’t even close to the same as they were 2000 years ago. If you believe all you’re meant to do is fight for women( which is not a stupid idea. I used to think the same thing. Men and women are just bacteria that need eachother to reproduce, now back in the day when we were doing shit like that just fucking and shit, the man who was the strongest got the women. But guess what, now that money is envolved and also control is another thing women like. They want the man to be in control and to take care of them. Well guess what is it that hard to believe that some men want to be taken care of? That men attract them for the same reason women are attracted to men? Honestly homophobia aside some men are fucking beautiful specimen , and I’m not just talking about the girly ones, I’m talking fire fighter no shirt on style. Manly men are attractive, feminine women are attractive. Now would I do anything with a guy? No only because I have a complex where I have to be tougher than every other guy, so I can’t even get past the (he’s a competitor) stage... anyways , yea women are sexy... point taken . But women fuck guys everyday so we must be pretty sexy our selves. Open your eyes man stop hating, yes gay is unnatural, but so is smoking weed drinking beers, cars, skyscrapers. Eventually what’s unnatural becomes natural because we are nature itself. What we do is the definition of nature , as we change so does the definition of natural

Of everyone were a faggot like you, humans would become extinct. Why fuck another man if you are attracted to them, when you can go fuck yourself?

no, i've stuck my dick in a womans ass, assuming a man with no vagina is worse than that

You realize we have more in common right now with each other than like 99.999999 percent of the world. We’re both sitting here at the same time 5am where I am. Arguing over someone else we both don’t know, and I’m pretty sure op just wants to be abused by men. Different views but here we are, we’re almost equals, plus or minus 100 IQ points

Tell me about the time you lesrned to love yourself

Birds of a feather flock together my friend. we’re all here for a reason, my reason is I love giving knowledge and hearing arguments about touchy subjects, why are you here user?
Depressed
Drunk
Hateful
Going no where in life?
No friends?
No job probably?
Mentally I know you’re saying yes to each of those.

If you don't want to be gay, don't be.
If you feel that your instincts disturb you,
remember that you are a human and that
you can learn to control your whims.

Life is ultimately about wanting. Ask
yourself what you want, and then make
your body do it.

That’s literally like saying “ hey stop thinking women are attractive” no matter how many times I tell myself women aren’t attractive , if you put a women infront of me naked (and she’s relatively pretty) lol I’m gonna get hard . Imagine your fantasy in your head. Now imagine someone telling you that the fantasy is wrong . It’s impossible , sexual urges are very weird and almost uncontrollable . I think sexual urges are a terrible thing because it interferes with our thought process. Yes we need it to survive as a species but I turn into an animal when I’m around naked women and that’s a little scary lol, it just goes to show that sexual urges play a huge part in the mind. Like I forgot about the convo for a second because of that picture u posted lol

I was gay too for a long period of time, you just have to be with a woman and you'll be normal again, I take it you were abused in your youth too? Sadly many of us were, I wouldn't be surprised if all gay men were at one time sexually abused...

Anyway! Good luck OP! I hope you can find happiness soon.

You're like really fucking hot more pics pls

>and that you can learn to control your whims.
how do i stop enjoying the taste of cake more than that of foliage?

You can't 'instantly stop' enjoying a particular thing and start liking another; it's a long process of learning about different compromises that you can do to learn to live with yourself better.