Successfags, tell me your secret

Successfags, tell me your secret.

If you have a fulfilling life, how is your typical day?
I'm honestly trying to become a productive member of society, but I need some sort of incentive.

Tell me about your everyday. Here's mine for comparison:

>wake up 7-9 AM
>fuck around on phone until 11-12
>get out of bed, administer anti-depressants
>drink energy drink, watch YouTube, browse Sup Forums
>take shit, shower
>buy groceries around 3-6 PM, depending on social anxiety levels
>get home, make dinner
>watch Netflix, browse Sup Forums
>brush teeth, go to bed 12-2 AM

I just need a comprehensive list to follow. I believe it would make my life a whole lot easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfchvCyHmsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce please, sorry for not contributing to the thread but it’s way too long for me to read now

I started with a small ten million dollar loan from my dad.

don't have sauce unfortunately

bump

>Wake up at 7-9AM
>While fucking around on phone from 9-12AM, apply for jobs you think you'd enjoy
>Drink energy drink while browsing job-finding sites and watching YouTube and Sup Forums
>Take shit, shower
>Hand out resumes on your way to get groceries between 3 and 6PM
>Watch Netflix and browse Sup Forums while you check your email waiting for job responses
>Brush teethh go to bed between 12-2AM

Not what I'd do, but what you should be doing to be a productive member of society. Sounds like you have too much free time and should be attempting to fill it with something productive.

You could even slip in a gym visit sometime between 12PM and 3PM if you're wanting to really push yourself.

>wake up around 8 30 am
>Breakfast
>Fuck around on computer for an hour
>Gym
>Come back, eat
>Fuck around computer
>Do work if I have
>Practice instrument
>Fap
>Dinner
>if no plan with friends to go out, stay home on computer and play games
>Sleep 10PM

Having a 'fulfilling life' doesn't mean anything.
Maybe for you it's going to be having a lot of friends and partying, but for me as long as I can stay home and do whatever the fuck i want then I'm happy. Figure out what you want

Who is this?

be good at something, anything, they will come...

>he doesn't know

>need some sort of incentive

Most if the successful people that I know, including myself, want to know that we've accomplished something useful and that we won't look back and regret how we spent our time. This should be sufficient incentive, living a life free of regret, but sooo many people will experience that regret because they can't think even slightly ahead or defer gratification to enable a positive future outcome.

sauce?

Im in the same situation, how do you get money?

Start by understanding that her clit is about an inch away from where he's rubbing (towards the ass, just in case).

No success story for that poor fucker.

until that asshole puckered I was sure it was a sex doll.

This is how your day should look like:

>Wake up 5-6,go for a jog
>eat breakfast 7
>apply for jobs 8-12
>eat lunch 13
>fap then look for more jobs 14-18
>eat dinner 19
>hit the gym 20-21
>shower
>sleep 22-06

Every other day meet some friends or do something of which you like which do not include Netflix/Sup Forums/fap/anti-depressants.
Like get a real hobby.

Give loyalty to your patron.

Aside from your children everything you care about is meaningless.

Always be the hardest working person at your job.

Pain, suffering, unhappiness are in your mind.

DO NOT out kick your coverage with your woman.

Fucks wit opioids but stay off the needle

The perfect vagina, i think

I love that type of pussy, you make my morning

good advice
i quit smoking, drinking and about six different drugs almost 6 months ago, party life wasn't really for me
guess i gotta get into that mindset.
she came though
yeah, i do have a gym membership that i never use. it's that thing i always say i will do but never do.

But if you need a schedule

5am up
Rip 20mg oxy
Make coffee
Shower, shave. Shave every day
Drive to work
7-7
Work
Reapply oxy
Come home
Eat breakfast
Family time
Reapply oxy
Watch basketball
10 bed

unused gym memberships are a goldmine
start a gym no one uses
???
profit

>9-10 wake up, wash, muscle toning
>10-12 study
>13-14 lunch, browse stupid things
>14-16 work
>16-18 daily todo
>18-20 dinner, browse stupid things
>20-22 work
>22-24 other todo
>24-1 prepare to bed, meditation
>1-9 sleep
clicking I'm not a robot in the captcha assumes a new meaning to me now.

Mon-fri
Wake up at 10am
Fix breakfast, pop open the monster and hit the shower by 11am
12pm-3pm im checking out the forex market and the news in my areas of interest.
4pm-6pm im trading if i see an op, or im reading the news still. If im still researching i typically will go fairly indepth and check out the local news in the big areas where i feel have the most influence on the markets.
6p-8pm dinner and beers
8pm-10/11pm ill jump back on the market and do my readings.
11pm-3am this is my time to fuck off and get some pussy or enjoy high quality drugs.

I am a forex trader and i project myself as fairly successful in the industry. Im not rich, but i live comfortably and can afford to take a week off in a 5 star hotel in another country every 6 months or so. Working for yourself is the ONLY way to true success in a capitalist society. Make projections that include the fall of currency value in countries where you see political or economical disruptions. Keep up with the news and SELL when you see profit. If you do this at first, you will make enough money to live and begin investing for long term projections. Once you are at that point, make a few big investments and keep SELLING when you see small brackets of income, while keeping up with trends. Let your big investments sit until your dick gets hard looking at the profits. If you can profit $20-$100 per small trade during high influx times, you can easily knock out 5-8 trades in a couple of hours.

do you live in germany

>wake up at 6am
>snooze until 6:20
>take shower
>brush teeth
>leave for school
>arrive and have my breakfast cig with an energy drink
>be kinda productive
>have lunch at 11
>eat at a restaurant for free because the school has no cafeteria
>have another cig and maybe another energy drink (or at the end of the day)
>school ends
>have a cig
>go downtown with friends and do whatever
Or
>go home and play vidya/watch yt
I also have an internship via the school so I actually have to work some day, it's pretty chill

here fag:

>wake up at 7
>breakfast, shit, shower, get ready
>get to work around 8:30 or 9
>lunch around 12 or 13 - usually for around an hour
>get off work at 18, 19 sometimes later when there is a lot of shit to do
>have dinner at home or at a bar with friends
>if no bar - sport until 21
>go to bed and read at around 21:30 or 22
>sleep when I can

weekends differ tremendously of course

Noo, i live in other country;)

Where do u live?

what is the origin of that webm, ill trade you the secret to success for it

18 yo, skipped uni or college if you’re American.

>wake up at 6.30
>go for a run
>commute 40 min to work
>Data Analyst for big UK/US construction company
>spend all day making pie charts and shit for executives
>get praise
>went from £24000 to £32000 in 2 years
>rent my own flat and live with gf
>she thinks she owes me for letting her live with me
>life is good

I honestly don’t know what advice I’d give because saying skip school isn’t always right. Try and find a job you’re good at and enjoy, and never stop trying to impress people and work your way up. Good luck!

You are lazy and full of excuses. Fuck your I'm depressed so I can't do anything bullshit. It's all about mindset. You've already realized there's a problem and that is the first step. Now grt the fuck off Sup Forums and look for a forum where they discuss productive issues. Dump your friends if they live a life like yours. Get to know people who are making progress.

Define your goals faggot. Not "I want to be rich and have a beautiful wife" goals but more specific and defined ones. Keep them realistic. Start simple. Write them down. Create a timeline. Stick to that timeline.

The only excuse you have is yourself. If you can't overcome that then don't expect others to be able to lend a hand.

wtf is that??

I 2nd this. I was unhappy and hated working by the hour, the thought of my services making others rich made me sick. So i decided to be miserable and save up around 5k over a year and turned that 5k into a new life.

3rd year med student
>Up at 5
>Medication then gym
>Home by 7:00, quick breakfast, shower, coffee
>On campus 8:00-1800 (either in the library or in classes/labs)
>Home at 6:30, dinner, study, relax for 1 hour before bed including 20 mins meditation.
>Bed at 9

Weekends are a bit of a mess because I work and the shift times affect when I study but I keep the waking time the same. I live close to both uni and work so as to minimize time wasted traveling.

Best tips, quit Sup Forums, I visit here when I am hungover, which is like once every month or two usually at the end of semester but coming here frequently is bad for your mental health. Do grocery shopping once a week and make big meals like chillis and stir fries that can be frozen for the week so you aren't cooking every day (unless thats something you really want to do). Go to the gym, get into shape, the physical and psychological benefits are massive. Beyond that pick small things, and work at them 1 at a time for a period of time, it takes 66 days to turn a daily action into a habit and thats what you want, for waking up early, studying/working, gym to all become habitual so you don't get hit by as much decision fatigue. Set a list of things you want to be doing by next year and order them in importance, pick up 1 new one every 2 months until you are doing all of them habitually.

I get up at 2 or 3pm
I take my antidepressants in the afternoon at the wrong time
then I bathe if I feel dirty
I have not left home in days
I have pantunflas the rest of the day
I'm not going to school
I do not work
the antidepressants have no effect but I have alprazolam just in case I get the panic
I practically sleep 80% of the day and I wait for my next appointment with the psychiatrist
I take antipsychotics
and I go back to bed

£32k at 18 without uni is great man, you in London? You should be proud of that

>wake up 6:55AM
>eat breakfast, shower, shave etc, out of door at 8:20PM
>commute to London, start work at 9:30AM
>typical software dev stuff until 5:30PM
>gym for an hour (if I'm not a piece of shit and skip)
>back home at around 7:50PM
>eat, go to sleep

Rinse and repeat. Bit boring, but actually feel a lot better mentally than when I was at university. I am so glad I didn't go on into academia instead

Confy

You're a faggot

Your*

4a wake
4-430 jog
430-5 gym
5-6 tub sauna shower coffee fb Sup Forums tv
6-7 dressed coffee review asian stocks
7-8 review current says trades
8-9 fuck around
9-11 work
11-1 lunch
1-3 work
3-5 nap
5-6 play
6-8 dinner drinks
8-bedtime 10/11 play fuck comp pool whatever

Productive secret number 1: See a psychologist (In my country, this is cheap because we have universal healthcare). Listen to what advice they can give me, because they deal with this shit all the time and it is great to listen to a professional.

If I don't like the psychologist, try another one.

I am a student with a fulfilling life.

>wake up 9 am
>coffee/shit/maybe breakfast until 930
>commute to campus
>class 11 to 3
>commute home
>study and food
>entertainment breaks
>more study
>shower
>bed at 12
>rinse/repeat
If my girlfriend is in the mix the schedule changes considerably and I get much less sleep

> £32k at 18 without uni is great man, you in London? You should be proud of tha

Nah Glasgow. I am proud of it but it’s kinda shit that all my mates are at Uni.

welfare, live in eurorich
there's the guy I was waiting for
i am seeing a psychologist regularly

>wake up 8:15am
>get ready for work and feed pets until 9am
>head to work and play on phone until 10
>work from 10am to 7pm
>come home and do any chores or errands
>watch TV with wife or play video games
>go to bed by 12am

australia

Not today u dont

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

>their secret

Attractiveness

sounds prefect

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Getthelube.com

Living at home with your parents taking antidepressants. You you refuse to change you're lifestyle and diet because you're a weak faggot and rely on pharma because you're a weak human who probabaly got bullied in school. I hope you kill yourself one day, you're an absolute burden on society.

that has to be the most beatiful pussy in existence. i want to see the face and tits that go with it

They're just pretending to enjoy it, trust me.

living the dream though, I bet £32k can get you quite a nice place in Glasgow

Honestly.

Get on a ketogenic diet.
Even if you are not fat or have metabolic syndrome eating this way will help.

It takes about a month or two to get the full benefits (mentally, emotionally, and physically) but it is worth it.
The first month may be hell though. Especially if you really really love sugar and are addicted to that shit like heroin.

Been on the diet for 3 months now. Lost 35 pounds, never get tired anymore, and have so much energy sometimes I dont know why to do with myself.

I wake up early. I keep my house clean as hell now. I have the desire to cook. I want to work now (important part cause i FUCKING hate working out).

I thought it was bullshit when i heard about keto. But fuck me! its working for me.

You SucceSS? Fuck you

Quit anti-depressants and energy drink.
Get job or study, you'll stay at this level of robotness if you don't.

Me:
>Wake up at 7 AM
>Work 8:30 AM - 6 PM
>6 PM - 12 AM for free time

> be me, only work 3 days a week, so Monday - Thursday I fuck off
> Alarm clock goes off at 8... hit snooze a few times then turn off until about 10 - 11
> Lay in bed, check Facebook for an hour or so watching stupid videos
> Get up, maybe get food, maybe not
> Go play on computer, do some 3D design, 3D print some things, whatever
> Eat food sometime in afternoon
> Maybe go out to dinner with lady friend if she's interested in seeing me
> Maybe not
> Watch about 2 hours of Youtube videos
> Go to bed and eventually toss and turn until I fall asleep 2 hours later

Very boring life

see

Step 0: take your extremist ideals and keep them to yourself for the most part. Partake in moderate ideas and try not to talk about controversial issues on a light that makes people uncomfortable. Be nice, helpful, generous, and supportive.
Step 1: pretend to be confident. Seriously just lie. Eventually it will turn to real confidence after you forget what your used to act like.
Step 2: stop sitting around the house and go places. Places you find interesting or just places that you haven't been. Helps with depression and anxiety.
Step 3: give it your best shot to befriend any women you see regularly. Don't try to impress them or bang them. Just be their friend. Having women just talk to you and trust you helps a lot
step 4: once you have friends, invite them out to do things with you. Small things like errands or going places or bigger things like at-home get togethers.
Step 5: enjoy your life and let it take you where it goes now that you've set a good track.

bretty gud m8

>wake up at 7-7:30
>eat breakfast if I have the time
>complete employee reviews and adjust daily schedule using labour adjustment chart
>go to work and manage my store
>work usually 10-12hrs a day because I want my shit to sell
>go home and fuck wife (if that didn't happen in the morning)
>eat dinner
>watch movies/play video games until 11-12
>sleep
>repeat

Nah I don’t mean like that, everyone knows uni is shit. I just mean I don’t see them that often. They’re in their first year so it’s not bad.

What about you man, what do you do?

well sumed, for real Op just do exactly what he just said.
Add sport sessions for confidence, can easily take the place that drugs takes in your life too.

Is this even a coherent response? You're either drunk/on drugs or extremely retarded.

If you're trying to convey something to me, go ahead. What would you like to say, user?

> get up 8 AM
> meditate, Breakfast, study Mathematics for couple hours
> go to University around noon
> come home 6pm, rest, studying a little more
> 8 pm playing saxophone, Taekwondo
> at 10 pm other stuff like cleaning etc
> 11-12pm meditate again then sleep

My life is absolutely amazing. Meditation and awareness makes me even more happy every second of my life. Have a great day!

>Start by understanding that her clit is about an inch away from where he's rubbing
hint: not every woman likes when her clit is being rubbed

>wake up 0500
>get to work at 0630 (1 hour drive)
>work until about 1700 or 1730
>I am so busy that the day goes by in what seems like 5 mins
>I enjoy what I do so the pace and long hours dont matter
>I make 180k per year and on track to double that in a few years so that helps the enjoyment too
>hit the gym 1800
>dinner 1900
>relax with wife or maybe go out
>bed 2330

i dont always jog i bike sometimes

OP imo you should try and think of each of these things as essential components to your day:

>8-9h sleep
>2x15 mins meditation (when you wake up and before sleep)
>8-15 minutes HIIT (get a cheap exercise bike or alternate skipping and sprints)
>30 mins working on something creative
>message someone you haven't spoken to in the last 2 weeks to a month to see what's up
>only ever read books while you shit, don't take your phone in with you
>spend 15m a day on each goal that you have

Make a spreadsheet where every row represents another day, and each column is one of the above/something you want to do daily. Then every day religiously put an 'X' in to each cell for the things that you did on that day. Try and make as many vertical chains of X's as you can. (Advanced version: you put numbers in each cell instead of X's so that you can account for doing good things more than the min 15 mins a day). Add a column on the left that adds up each of the X's/numbers for that day and make your life about getting chains going and getting that daily total number higher.

Focus on building the habit. The results of any one day don't matter. the STREAKS are what matter

INVEST INVEST INVEST

Buy low, sell high, and let your investments mature. No penny-stock bullshit. No day-trading faggotry.

>go to bed at 5am
>wake up at 4am
>rip the head off a chicken and eat it raw
>climb mount everest, but crab walking the whole way up in the nude
>build a helicopter out of the bones of the people I killed the previous day
>find a wizard and have him turn me into a spelling book
>rape a dolphin
>find the lost city of Atlantis and become their king
>throw popsicle sticks at pictures of Taylor swift
>build base on one of the moons of mars
>reply or your mother dies in her sleep
>spend at least an hour before bed coating myself with baby oil

And that is the typical day in the life of an executive

>Wake up at 6.20 am on a workday
>go to work (archeologist so I work mainly in other areas)
>get to work at 8.45-9
>drink my coffee until 9.30
>slaves arrive, put them to work(I don't even joke)
>supervise them
>12-1pm launchbreak
>1-4pm supervising the plebs
>go home
>play with my son and gf
>~12am son is sleeping
>fuck girlfriend
>sleep
Repeat
23. Life is good

>wake up at 7.20 am with hangover
>piss, brush teeth, get dressed, leave for work
>check out cuties while omw to work on public transport
>mess around on phone while on my way
>arrive at work
>go take shit
>start work
>as a sysadmin I have loads of periods where I dont do shit
>browse Sup Forums and other sites
>4:30 pm, leave back home
>stop by grocery store to buy 2 bottles of wine
>stop by coffee shop to buy weed
>go home by 6 pm
>get drunk and high as fuck
>gaming and wasting time until midnight
>watch 1 or 2 episodes of w/e I feel like watching
>go to bed around 2
>repeat

i dont always bike or jog, i have 2 other homes one always me to ski right from my bedroom the other summer retreat always me to surf basically right from my bedroom

> Wake up at 8:00
> Put on clothes and breakfast ~15min
> Go to work with company car.
> My work clock start whenever I reach work, don't have a real starting hour, and work till 16:45~17:00 as a software engineer
> Get home, and eat
> Go on my computer and watch anime, youtube, games, forums, ...
> depending on the day, go do something with friend, parents, siters, ...
> Sleep
> Repeat

I leech off my parents. I'm only 30 and still live in the basement. It's ok though, I vote Democrat.

26, Have job £32.5k (manchester, UK) with company car - designer for engineering company current project is THFC stadium, work hard just to slob about like you for 1 or 2 days a week if lucky.

Having money is good but the difficulty finding time\energy to actually enjoy it almost makes it pointless .

Money means everything. If you don't have money -- you've failed.

i dont always ski i usually snowboard but ive recently taken up skiing as a more serious sport

Oh indeed i feel you brother. Once in a while go to server room to let out a rancid fart and/or take a nap.

>needs an incentive to be a normal fucking human being.

STOP BEING LAZY AND GET PAID BITCHES

>wake 7-8 and basically
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfchvCyHmsc

Triggered faggot with an identical lifestyle spotted.

as an alcoholic I sweat very fast and a lot, I love being a sysadmin, I just go chill for a few minutes in the server room after sweating hard and im good to go again

having a maid helps

You're projecting. I can smell it on you.

i also suggest finding a good assistant

Step 1: Be born into a successful family

never say never

This helps A LOT.

Is that "success"?

Try meditating my dude, it helps with depression so much. It’s like getting all your problems getting sucked out of a tube.

And access to everyone’s iPhone backups!

Ah yeah fair enough. For me it was the opposite, being at uni with no one I knew, didn't really get on with the uni kids much. Missed my friends back home

I've been doing software dev in London for like 18 months, pretty sweet gig but owing some student loan still.

Problem is with uni nowadays is that it's only really worth it as an investment if you do a STEM degree and get a decent job in a big city, probably London

But then I just remembered you're Scottish, you wouldn't have to pay anyway lmao