I'm told that I'm extremely beautiful every day and hats no exaggeration, sometimes strangers sometimes admirers

I'm told that I'm extremely beautiful every day and hats no exaggeration, sometimes strangers sometimes admirers.

They tell me things like "You look like a perfect mix of a girl and a boy."

"Your an angel"
Ect Ect.

Now I only say this for two reasons 1, because yes I'm honestly very in love with myself,
2- as an introduction to my question.

I cant think of myself as conceited cause I TRULY 100 percent don't see anyone as ugly, I just feel everyone is a different version of attractive.

So may I ask, where did the concept of ugly come from?
Do you feel ugly?
If so why do you feel this way?
Was it a person or event? Or something more drawn out?

I'm asking seriously,
Because see, I give compliments, but not religiously like I get and I feel people cling to my own beauty because they feel a lack in their own.

And yes I expect people who feel a lack in their own to came in here acting butt hurt and calling me names lol,
But I'm for real, those are the questions, whos willing to play this game with me?

Pics and time stamps or gtfo fgt

but the point isn't how pretty I am lol, why did I know this would be the first answer?

The point is I'm curious as to why no one else feels pretty

and your picture

i feel pretty but in a manly no homo kinda way

hey that's whats up, that's always good.

I more choose this board cause theres a lot of weight jokes and neckbeard jokes and what not so theres definitely a community here of the type of people that would view themselves as ugly, and now here I am to discover why

i think it's not so common here anymore, Sup Forums is used by many different types of people these days. the jokes stayed but the fat and bearded users have been thinned out among all of the diversity

wow really?
Its been a little bit since ive been constantly active here
That's pretty wild.
So I guess Sup Forums culture is basically dead now? mainstream if you will?

just refresh the catalog a few times and you can see how many active users there are now compared to the past and they're only the ones posting things

Self conscious or picture

Because we want to gaze upon the face of an angel.

No one feels pretty because we require society to tell us when we are pretty/ above average.

this may have been a waste of time lol, ok I got one pic of me on my computer taken directly after a shoot, or I can time stamp rn with my morning face , which would you prefer -_-

WOW! A real answer, thank you,

morning face timestamp

Both obviously.

This is a good question. Why are we constantly judging everything? Good or bad. What if everything just "is"?

op trying to take the photo like

well, is op letting Sup Forums down? not surprised

no I'm notl letting it down, may camera isn't working and coming black but I cant just come here and say that cause then everyone's gonna use that as some way to say the thread is garbage when the point was the questions lol

And that's the only reasonable way to respond to that so... Why?

this thread is garbage if there is nothing to back it up, and nobody is asking for tits

ue your phone fag or GTFO

what do you mean,
What I said is reasonable, or saying the thread is garbage is reasonable
Ill still put the pic on my computer up, I just feel no one would believe it was me due to lack of time stamp

you damn right nobody would believe you, don't bother, we don't need more lies

Is this bait? There are totally 100% ugly people i usually get hit on by them because im an average looking.

>I'm told that I'm extremely beautiful
>Do you feel ugly?
Do you feel beautiful OP? Thats your answer

Hm.. I like that. I do though, not in a way to where I see myself as more beautiful than others, but I definitely feel that I am.

but see that's the point, how do you see ugly? Where did that idea come from to you or am I just weird and have "Low standards"

Srry Sup Forums may not feed Ur ego /shrug

and I mean.. ok then lol. Soooooo... back to the questions now maybe? lol I do have to admit though, everyone's panic over my appearance does show that we are a pretty appearance based culture

I never asked it to, I never planned on posting myself, I came here with three questions, is your belief in my supposed reach for approval and compliments disguising your own?

Self proclaimed narcissus but doesn't have a functional camera?

Post the photo still.

I told you, the idea is coming from society. They way you think you are beautiful is because you are similar to those in the society declared as beautiful. It works both ways.

Yes it comes from society. I guess that was an easy question
Now this then I guess what I more truly wanted to know but was either too tired or probably just not smart enough to articulate it at the time,

Why do we all follow that, and why do some not? Ill be with friends and they'll say things like "That girl was disgusting." And I just TRULY don't see it.
And ill post that picture, and I know I may be judged harshly lol cause no one likes a person who says that they feel they themselves are pretty, but know I just go off what I'm told and seek to diminish foolish concepts so one day everyone can be told that and feel the way I do.
Ill post the picture now.

I'm in the peach shirt.

Nigga be walking out like he from Children of the Corn

Everyone seeks approval unless they are some beastly alpha king. You should know that you need pics if ur gonna say things on b about appearance

I don't though, and I'm certainly no "beastly alpha" lol. I'm a small man.
A frail man haha.
And if people feel I'm ugly I don't mind, I don't really know what ugly is anyhow.

Isnt the idea that
the only way for the opinion of others to not harm you is to be some amazing "alpha male" ( which isn't even real lol ) Pat of what's wrong with societies view on appearance?

you are a hippie

really? Come to think of it, I am about to take a Kava/LSD trip :)
Maybe I am who knows? I'm more of a Tris.

You do look good, do you consider yourself gay?

Hey thanks man :)
And ya in a way, I don't think of it as gay or straight I guess you could call me BI, if I like some one, I just like them :3