>meet guys off tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblebf.jpeg
>"user, meet me at my place. i know a great sushi place nearby"
>i go to his place
>"do you wanna grab a cup of tea before we leave? come on in"
>nice matters, sogoodsofar.jpeg
>we drink tea
>"user, your outfit looks amazing, but i guess most girls wouldn't have the body to pull it off"
>crazyflattered.jpeg
>he kisses me
>we end up having sex
>"wow user, that was great. sorry, i don't normally do this but i couldn't help myself. anyway, we should leave if we wanna make the sushi place"
>he opens the front door for me and i walk out. he shuts the door behind me.
>he must have forgot something
>wait five minutes
>ring doorbell
>go to text him but he blocked me on whatsapp
>when i got home i googled and found out my city has no sushi place
>mfw

>femanon
You know the fucking rules

You're going to die alone
Rules first

so basically you are a tinder whore having new date everyday and got rejected after?

i'm not a whore.

S A G E D
post tits next time newfag whore

then you are a fucking troll, i like you

Slut indeed.
Makes me wonder why you haven't posted tits yet.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Fake and gay

I did once and got roasted

gay and fake

>I did once and people called me a roastie
ftfy

Post your tits or get out roastie

Well you just told us that you met a random dude and had sex with him right away, so......

Then gtfo, you loose slut

He didn't pay her so she isn't a whore, just a dirty slut.

you should get tested, he probably does that type of shit all the fucking time.

Fun fact, even if he wore a condom, you can still get genital warts from the shall exposed section of shaft at the base of his dick, it's one of the most common places people have genital warts. STDs can take weeks to show signs, so have fun.

Abandon thread, OP is a faggot and an attention whore cunt
No tits with timestamp were posted, move along

this, reminder that sage goes in all fields

again this fking repost, first show the tits or gtfo piece of shit, this mfkersluts is annoying

it's not a repost. i'm the same girl but it's a new date

>this thread

Just out of curiosity...do you like the feeling when shit like that happens?

Tits + timestamp or gtfo.

/thread

of course not

a bf is all i want

if i keep trying i'll eventually succeed

>i'm not a whore
Your own story contradicts your assertion. You should run for president.

Proving yet again that the whole "taking it slow," "not being an easy lay," and wanting to "make sure he really likes you" excuses are just that: EXCUSES!! If the guy's hot enough, you'll take him raw (sans birth control) and swallow his cum behind a dumpster in a dingy alley.
Yet women love to make a huge deal about how they have "standards" when it comes to the first sex. They want us to think that they're not as much of horny dogs as we men are.

Bull-fucking-shit!
And you wonder why we hate women. Thank god for the internet, otherwise us less attractive men would continue believing your bullshit. Fuck off and die, cunt.

i'd probably need a husband to run as president in this world. it's hopeless

Why do you get yourself into these situations then?
I mean you are a little silly, but i dont get how you cant find a bf... it's so easy...
>date man
>dont fuck him for 6weeks after first date
If he is still around after 6 weeks he really likes you and doesnt just want to get his dick wet.

Tits or gtfo

>tinder
>i guess most girls wouldn't have the body
>i don't normally do this
>i couldn't help myself

Four red flags. Did you think you were special?Tinder is all about meaningless hookups. DON'T fuck him in the first 10 seconds next time Jesus Christ. Get to know someone better next time instead of basing their worth on their attractiveness.

Women have this complex where they don't want to be seen as sluts but they'll still fuck a stranger the first night they met him. You're definitely a whore, OP.

loooool
that guy

cheer up, at least he didn t stay with you so you re not losing time with him

Men will throw themselves at women, all you have to do is choose. Don't be shallow next time

No tits means fake

TITS OR GTFO

Only if he's an 8/10 or higher. Unfortunately these men are like 4% of the entire male population. But yes, if 100% of men were 8/10 and higher, the world would be a very different place. Likely feminism wouldn't be a thing. And it'd be an accepted norm that women are as horny as men all the time.

Tits or gtfo
Also, don't try and be a victim, you knew damn well what your whore self-was getting into going into his apartment. Heres a secret, men just want to get in your pants and get off, women are too stupid to realize this. But since you're just as stupid, how many compliments does it take to get into your pants?

Femanon, why do you let these guys take advantage of you? Are you that autistic that you chase these guys away? Any way send noods so we diagnose your issue..pic related its my weiner.

Tits or gtfo

>tinder
>do you want to drink tea before we leave?
>no varning sound in your brain
>you're stupid

fuck off

>not a whore
fucks a rando dude 2 hours after she meets him

i dont understand how he could say all these things and then ditch me

just post your tits

Size 14 in uk is like size 3 here in the states. But i sense that shes a fatty fatty boom balatty. Why 3lse would all tgese guys just run off on her

She can fuck a dude for sushi but not post her tits anonymously. Standards

>size 3

Fack

its called "Saying shat she wants to hear" you fell for it and now some guy is bragging to his friends about the slampig he found on tindr
>congrats on your slampig status

It's pillow talk. Stop looking for love on Tinder you fucking idiot. Just because someone looks nice on the outside doesn't mean they're a good person.

Just dont do it again missy.. learn . Youre not a child anymore. And goodluck finding your mate. !

This isn't /r9k/

Newfag as fuck

what if the next guy is right?

what if the right guy is just making a tinder profile right now? i've kissed so many frogs, i bet im due a prince

fake and gay

making similiar mistakes

dun wory u r streng empwered wimin u will b persident som day

so judgy, wow, that's hot...

op where are you from?

england

why are you using tinder?

KEK

gay and fake

to meet a qt bf

you're either retarded or super lust,i've seen most of the other threads you made and im pretty sure tinder isnt how you get a quality bf

Literally dozens of people are giving you advice. Dozens of people telling you Tinder isn't ideal for a relationship, and your priorities are mixed up. I just think you like casual hookups and want to be a victim at this point. It makes no sense.

where should i find a qt bf

Tits or gtfo

You fucked up.
Learn from it.
End of story.

How much stories like this one did you invented?

Real life. I know you don't want a EHarmony account but there's better places than TINDER. Zero self awareness. It's like I'm talking to a machine.

All my male friends using tinder do it for hookups, you won't find your bf there. Try a local bar or something.

> be OP
> copypasta.bmp
> be /thread
> see other threads
> feelsokdude

>mfw you just got smashed and dashed

Personally I would not date a woman from tinder, they are free vagina

He did locked it down and then locked it out.

Standard down and out protocol for Fatty's.

this is pasta. ive seen this before. fucking fake
sage

only the first five lines are pasta

she starts all her stories like that