care to explain US and Australia?

its just so fucking hot in Australia we need a way out

New Zealand
Australia
USA
UK

More proof the Anglo race is trying to erase itself

Hahahahahaha faggots in the Post-Soviet countries just do it

Perfidious Albion at it again, trying to colonize heaven before the rest of us can get there.

That or they discovered gold in hell. Won't be long before Satan is forced onto a reservation along with all his demons

Silly user, if there was gold in hell the eternal Anglo would have never left to torment the Earth.

nice

> searching in English

> results refer to the English speaking countries

Notsureifretardortroll.pdf

one thing i can explain, is english is not the universal language,

wie man mich umbringt
кaк yбить ceбя
كيف أقتل نفسي

this is why we don't see much on other place.

Nice get

Checked

I feel pretty stupid for not immediately realizing that

Could just be he initially though his wall would protect his gold reserves.
>quads

probably just meme kids just looking it up for lols

It kind of skews the results when you factor in how many people have computers in those countries, as compared to third world shit holes.

Maybe that's it. US developed westerners are simply just bored with life and want out because our society has left us so out of touch with what living means.

Niggers and faggot millenials.

>Niggers
>Faggot Millenials
To clarify for user, Faggot Millenials are a subspecies of Niggers

My bad. Thanks for the clarification.

Nice

wew lad

Quints checked
Pledge crowned

Over here in New Zealand, every kid is about Bf/Gf most of the time. "Ahh he don't like me I am sad" this shit goes in school so many time. Go on FB all I see people whining and saying they are depressed because they don't have a partner or they can't buy shit because most of the time they waste money on the party. Over here kids are more desperate to fuck, party, create fake relationship than on working on themselves and their future pathetic.