Where is the dox on this bitch? Name is Jackie Roehl

Where is the dox on this bitch? Name is Jackie Roehl

Basically she's a feminist high school teacher who is abusing young white males and teaching them that white men are evil.

We need to destroy her completely. Drive this cunt to suicide. Make her too afraid to even leave her house.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-roehl-88638b78
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/public-school-in-minnesota-requires-english-course-aimed-at-eradicating-white-privilege.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, I’m tired

Some one got a D on his last book review

>Not your personal army

> thumb inside the fist

I’ve contracted her school. Let them know why you posted. Sent screen shots. Hopefully they find your dumb teenage ass faggot. I assume you’re in her class n embarrassed you in front of little rotten crotch sally

Got her LinkedIn:

linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-roehl-88638b78

Here's the news story about it

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/public-school-in-minnesota-requires-english-course-aimed-at-eradicating-white-privilege.html

LMAO! You got me! My name is Chris Sanders and I confess, I HATE JACKIE ROEHL and I want to see that feminist bitch BURN IN THE PITS OF HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!

Who cares. Whites suck ass
Get over it nd learn to be the new minority

Mad enough to post online

Well when you niggers finally start open race war against us whites, we WILL fight back and we WILL kill every last one of you. History has proven that white men are the most efficient killing machines on earth.

Hopefully whites n blcks kill each other off

Keep typing your fat little fingers
You’ve already lost the race war

ONCE AGAIN! She was mentioned on Fox News a couple days ago. THIS is what a radical feminist bitch she is

Second most efficient killing machines on earth*

There’s no stoppig us now. YOURE THE MINORITY LOL

obviously you're a mexican and you think we'll be the minority in this nation.

that prediction was expecting the latin population to DOUBLE between 2015 and 2035. it will NOT. look it up chico suave.

also, who do you think you are telling a white male to shut up when he wants to destroy an influential white feminist? go get a taco or a bowl of rice or some fried chicken before i cap your ass.

Not
Your
Personal
Army

Yawn, that why you are afraid of muslims

Where is she? I want to shit on her doorstep.

No one cares faggot

You need money to buy a gun nd your white trash welfare will only get you hi point or Taurus. Calm down Cleatus.i got to go to my job with a huge Insurance companies. Were my boss is black, the workforce is mainly women, and the only white guy gets made fun of and services our kind all day long. How the real world works white boy