Chicago Bulls vs New Orleans Pelicans Official Game Thread

Chicago Bulls vs New Orleans Pelicans Official Game Thread

Did Rbo died?

Holy FUCK this is tonight?? Fuck man now i gotta watch this and baseball at the same damn time

Hopefully cubes can pull out a win because I know the Bulls are definitely losing against this non playoff team

>Rose getting season ending surgery yet again
>Noah suspended
Great, now Gar and Pax look like geniuses.

I honestly felt like crying when rose got injured. Felt like 2013 again during his second injury.

You already know the end result. Go watch baseball as soon as it's available. What have the Bulls done this season that actually benefited you in a positive manner.

Say goodbye to any chance of winning anything before 2025

>Rose injured
Kill me.

I was the one posting Bulls preseason thread hijackings during October last year, in Cubs/Sox threads. I was a fool then; I had hope in my eyes and innocence in my heart. Look at me now.

Not really, Ms. Cleo could have saw the D. Rose injury coming.

Man Lopez has been dog shit since he got suspended. What the fuck happened to him

>Watch baseball

Why?

Believe it or not, I want even Chicago's Philharmonic Symphony to be the best in the country (which it is, NYC and LA's are dog shit). Everyting associated with Chicagoland should resonate with greatness. That includes the cubs, sox, and even Chicago fire; despite me not even watching soccer

The signings and trades that the front office did, especially getting Rondo, showed that this year's team is made out of spare parts. I'm not sure what expectations you had. Hopefully things will be better for you.

He's the one that mentioned that he was going to watch two sports at once, not me. Ask .

I have an abhorrent amount of hope before every season begins. The way I see it; all teams always start at 0-0; so there's no reason to be anything but hopeful. I'm proven wrong consistently by the Bulls/Bears recent years

>I have an abhorrent amount of hope before every season begins
It's nice to see you be uncorrupted by life and having a positive outlook. Keep at it.

>People saying bulls are on a tank

The ghost of '98 Phil Jackson came and visited these guys told these guys some secrets, finally.

Jimmy Butler is going to drop a 45+ bomb to night. Already 25 in the first half. SC this. No OT.

Why are yhe bulls thread getting so few posts :( been like this for a while

big time players make big time plays

lots of suicides with those mid season losing streaks

They are not up to standard compared to the early 2010's and most of the people who were in the threads back then became true normies and now have a happy life outside of Sup Forums.

White Sox threads are gonna be something of this caliber after opening day tomorrow. So imagine something like this times 162. Also anime posting.

Fuking normies

I will give them one thing though.

They escaped the hellhole that's Sup Forums.

You have been visited by the obese Bulls fan of New Orleans. 3 point shots will come to Rondo and Niko if you reply to this post with "BIG BUCKETS!!!"

so that's where all the big macs go when the bulls don't break 100

They aint going to pic related that's for damn sure

Last year, Stacey said it best:

>"every time anyone even touches him, it looks like the roof is coming down upon him"

God damn Boogie at least make it look believeable

Every time I see a model holding a burger for a photo shoot, I always imagine them spitting it out if they are forced to take a bite.

These refs want the pelicans to win desu

>Pelicunts

>Lelicants

>Yo monstars, I hope yall moms ain't watching tonight cause I'm bout to make you look fucking retarded.

I love it when funk and king talk shit. It's funny as fuck

got them road macs tho

did he say wade would be back for the bulls in the playoffs?

Butler isn't getting calls anymore these refs really giving the home court advantage

babying cousin's flopping ass

>that milf next to the obese bulls fan
She could get it

>AD CAN'T SCORE ON RONDO
KEK

BASED

based zipser ain't having non-a-dat

dagger

Anyone notice Jimmy been shooting that baseline jump shot like mj?

>3 game winning streak
Apologize.

>Fred finally figured out the lineup
Took him long enough

4 game

Two weeks ago I thought Bulls were finished i'll admit it

when Zipser hit that block my dad yelled "SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER"

nigga i died laughing

>tfw Fred is a rural coach who nobody thought would be good
>tfw he had a team nobody thought could succeed, from a once glorious city that is rapidly losing hope and peoplr
>tfw they're in the playoffs all the same

Are we watching a Disney movie?

>not spring time for Zipser

>implying any of you plebs would get that reference

Just put a dog on the team like air bud and there we go

5 games to go. Still time for Fred to make his own bed.

Probably still one and done.

I knew it since pol used it for their 4cc team anthem

>arrogant young superstar (Butler)
>bitter veteran (Wade)
>player with a bad attitude that nobody else wants (Rondo)
>weird foreign guy (Mirotic)
>goofy latino comic relief (Lopez)

It works pretty well

Would watch/10

>Random Clutch 6th Man (Valentine)