Thought the alt right was gonna murder Antifa yesterday? Did ya get scared? All talk and no action

Thought the alt right was gonna murder Antifa yesterday? Did ya get scared? All talk and no action.

Sad.

I thought Antifa wa going to start the revolution yesterday. What happened, did you get stuck in a Starbucks line?

Antifa = another excuse for priveledged liberals to feel good about their "social awareness"/

You all are idiots.

Hard to start one when the pussy alt right doesnt show up. Man Sup Forums 2 days ago was filled with "the end of liberals"

But like always, snowflakes melted and didnt show up.

Sad

>going to jail or getting shot over Trump memes

Exactly, the alt right was just a bunch of pussies acting tough on Sup Forums.

Inb4
>"i-it was a j-joke! D-drumpf supporters are so dumb!"

Let's be honest, both sides are spastics who have no idea what they're doing or why they're doing it.
Antifa is probably worse simply on account of the faggots and the stupid facial piercings, but ultimately it's just tard on tard.

They were never going to and you fell for literal fake news from alt right misinfo sites. ANTIFA isn't even a fucking real group.

/thread
none of you have left your house since friday

>antifa is probably worse because they look dumb
Are you 5?

No, but picking between two groups of retards means you have to look for small differences. 'Men' in skirts and hipsters with shit in their face make the difference.

I'll take the group of retards that sets trash cans on fire and is just lanky kids or the group of retards that has trained gun toting militia men and who ISIS style killed people at charlottesville and shot at people in Florida.

ANTIFA is little college kids LARPing. Alt right militias are real deal fucks who legit want to over throw the government for some sort of ethnostate.

You mean the cuck alt right? The snowflakes, the bitches with tiki torches? Yeah they were afraid

What joke? The left antifa still LIVES! Trumptards were too chicken shit to even show up and "end" us.

Hahahahahaha

> Antifa is not even a real group

>Literally every post, blog, news, from alt right wants them dead.

Ah so you saying trump supporters are imagining these people? You saying they are retarded?

A government THEY ELECTED kek. They are stupidity personified

I'll have you know I left my place to pick up groceries and malt liquor on 3 separate occasions this weekend. None of which, did I encounter a soy boi Antifa or tiki torch wielding faggot. Saw a ton of old as fuck veterans with their military hats and some conceal and open carry Sup Forumsros too. Must be nice to live in Maine huh?

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

You have that backwards. The 4th was the day Antifa was going to rally millions of Americans across 20+ cities

Im still waiting to see more than 50 people in any city. Seems like millennials cant even be on time to their own "revolution"

This

Not backwards, according to the alt right, they were gonna kill ANY antifa yesterday.

Aaaaand NOTHING. You cucks didnt even show up.

Sad

Sure kid

maybe you should get off Sup Forums sometime and read the news. No one except Antifa was talking about rallies or violence. Citie police and the FBI have been watching them for weeks because of their claims.

Underrated, the real terrorists are the alt right. THEY have killed. Antifa hasnt