I’ve been seeing this 9/10 petite 19yo for the past 6 months...

I’ve been seeing this 9/10 petite 19yo for the past 6 months. We enjoy each others company and sex without any commitments. But after i got to know her a bit more she told me she liked the sex a bit rougher. At first i started fucking her harder and faster, and after a while she told me she liked to be choked and spit on. Which was a bit weird for me but after i while i got into it aswell. And then she started saying no when i was initiating sex, and then said she wanted me to fuck her while she tried to escape my grip. Apparently a major turn on for her as it made her cum a lot.

Tbh the sex and the girl are both amazing, bur the rape thing is a bit too much for me. I do it for her pleasure, but i’d rather just have normal rough sex with her saying she enjoys it instead of telling me «no please stop!».

Anyone got any similar experiences?
Anyone wanna share their story about becoming a dominating rapist in bed because that’s what makes your girl cum the hardest?

the blanket looks comfy

>rape thing is a bit too much for me
faggot

She is setting you up. soon she will blackmail you to buy her shit and if you ever try to break up she will go cry "rape" to the cops

user im 19 have had sex with 5 different girls (no larp)
4 of them wanted rough sex
3 of them were into the rape thing
Most females love this shit as long as she wants it its fine

Just agree upon a safeword if you're worried about actually raping her.

play it safe and leave her , crazy bitches arent worth it , no matter how good the pussy , she could flip on you and you could end up in trouble

I want to lick her asshole

She is dope bro.
But be careful.
Safe words, save texts, it's so easy to cross the line. She can say everything is cool then it wasn't. You continue for like two min more. That's rape.
Probably safe. But everything in life is risk.

Agreed. Typically bitches like this are fucking mentally unstable.

If I was OP I’d get all their play times on video. The before and aftermath

She says she don’t want a safe word because that ruins the feeling. And i know her well enough to know she isn’t crazy or going to blackmail me. She just likes extremely rough sex

>seeing her for 6 months
>I know her well enough
No. No you don't.

Fucking THIS

She has the butthole of an angel but her vagena looks flubbidy. That being said, rape is the number 1 fantasy for chicks. It's hardwired in their DNA because not long ago in human history they were probably getting raped a lot. Plus they want that aggressive dominant Chad fuck.

Don't be a faggot and just go along with it. It's way better than a boring dead fuck and once you do get with a chick that wants vanilla sex you will fantasize about ol crazy rape chick during it

This. I know a dude who was married for 15 years with kids. Bitch wife runs up their CCs and double mortgages the house behind his back. Then divorces him saying she never loved him. He thought he knew her, too.

she will level a fake rape charge against you when you leave her.

record her asking for what she wants so you have proof she asked for it.i'm dead serious.

girls like this are broken. 9/10 body 0/10 brain. broken. useless.

4+3=5

Met this chick off tinder. We get drinks and drive back to her place. Positively shred her. No idea I could fuck that hard. She had a full back tattoo which was unexpected and sent me into a frenzy on her. She loved it and we saw each other several more times.
She keeps pressuring me to be rougher or choke her. I oblige, she's very small so I can effortlessly throw her around and manhandle her. Dont choke her though.
She keeps pushing it. I'm on top of her the last time just really smashing her while engulfing myself in her neck and she starts howling for me to choke her. So I try. It takes effort. I feel very strange just thinking about doing it. Do it. Get soft. Game over. Never saw her again. What the fuck is wrong with women why does sex need to be near fatal for them

If you do that she will accuse you of rape 10 years from now when she regrets it and your life will be over. So tell her to go fuck herself because you won't and that if she has a problem with it take it with third wave feminism.

4 like rough sex and 3 of them like more than that: rape sex. Fuck of with your maths

this yo

By the time I finally reached the 19 yr treshold I had already fucked dosens of girls. Man I miss the 90's

that's a pretty pussy.

Love that pink ass.
It's ok guy, I fantasize about being raped sometimes and role play and it's turned some guys off before but you should put that dick of yours in her butt next time she wants rape rape time.. Then timestamp it.
It's not too uncommon for girls to want that though.

THIS is stupid. Safeword or no rapeplay. Make that clear.

op you got KIK? would love to chat with ya

It's a primal thing, cavemen used to do it all the time. Apes still do.

Major turn off for me. Made me go soft while inside a very attractive girl within seconds

this

Actually fuck it. Get the conversations in text about you choking her, etc. get her to send snaps to you saying shit like that. do the airplane mode trick, screenshot that shit so she doesn’t know.

Then choke the fuck out of the slut. It’s fun.

>be me and 18
>talk to friends sister without him knowing, she’s 16
>be in state were age of consent is 16.
>girl likes being choked and slapped
>have for some strange reason the want —no, need to choke and slap bitches while fucking
>meet up to fuck after she constantly sending nudes and sexual conversations
>pick her up from house
>she’s wearing one of those suede VS jumpsuits.
>park my car in front of some random house.
>she unzips her top, wearing literally nothing underneath
>titsarefuckingamazing.jpeg
>she gives me the suckage
>she can put her tongue on the bottom of my balls while taking the whole 8.
>bestblowytothisday.png
>we start fucking
>she’s riding me while I’m in my driver seat
>sex intensifies
>I start choking her slightly
>sex intensifies again
>I am now pinning her throat to the ceiling of my car
>am strong and legit veins are popping out of my arm
>starting to get worried
>a solid minute or two goes by of me literally choking her to death
>let off her throat since my arm is cramping from the amount of force
>she tells me to choke her harder
>think to myself, can’t choke this slut any harder otherwise having a dead naked minor in my car with strangulation marks on her neck would not look good
>proceed to choke her but not as hard.
>we finish fucking
>I drop her off back home
>she proceeds to tell me it was one of the best/roughest sex ever
>weeks go by, we talk here and there
>starts talking about how she ties a belt around her neck and masturbates until she passes out.
>starts talking about using electricity
>cut that bitch off because I saw that spiraling out of control into something I could catch a man slaughter charge.
>still get random nudes from her periodically.

Would make me instant pull out.
Not only does rape drain my dick from blood like a vampire bat.
But I would hate to have sex, that she could actually hold against me if she ever chose to put the legal card on me. "I begged him to stop, but he just kept going"
Even tho it's a sex play. Feminism has won the courts, so I could actually end up being sentenced a rapist in the name of making some broad cum harder.

There was a similar case where some dude choked his wife to death during sex. He was able to prove they were into that shit and he didn’t get charged.

Moral of the story.

Get proof.

Airplane mode trick doesn’t work anymore.

>can't into logic
>mutual exclusivity
>being this fucking dumb

Yes it does. At least on iPhones it does.

Load it up, airplane mode, screenshot, go to app switcher (double click home, hold power until shutdown appears, hold home button until Snapchat crashes, close snap, turn off airplane mode. Rewatch snap again/person doesn’t know of screenshot

try anal

will probably make her want things go slower, if not; anal. win-win

I always get proof and signed documentation of consent for my sexual activity

Just use a screen recorder?

Is her name Emily?

Most likely

not enough pics ITT tbh

Fucking kek "flubbidy"

>dosens
I think you also missed your spelling class.