/cntry/

Why don't you faggots listen to Country? Man the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Df-z_j0Tos
youtube.com/watch?v=BjaqrL7Kzj8
youtube.com/watch?v=C_G142wCkkI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zn2x9sACQT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue Rocking Chair (Acoustic) is actually God-tier.

Country? why would i want to listen to a bunch of white supremacist trump supporting rednecks

He's a mixed bag, but when he puts out a good song, it's damn good.

Thats how I feel about a lot of early 2000's country. You have to dig, but there are some gems there.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Df-z_j0Tos

How country is this? The album is classified as folk but, John Stewart definitely has that country twang to his voice so I'd argue it's country because, the best kind of country is really just folk music with a twangy voice crooning it.

I like George Strait. "Heartland" is amazing.

Definitely folk, but you could make an argument when comparing it to modern "country". Still a great song.

We need more artists like him, Randy Travis, and Alan Jackson in the world.

Gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjaqrL7Kzj8

Garth too, my man

Steve Earle is the greatest country singer

Commercial country is a goddamn disgrace in terms of production, but you can't deny the talent of those studio hands and songwriters working in the shadows.

I'm happy to see guys like Stapleton, Isbell, and Sturgill Simpson coming around even if they're veering off into a more eccentric direction musically.

Basically, what I'm saying is that country casuals have a hard on for Waylon Jennings but the real fans know that Billy Joe Shaver is the true hero.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_G142wCkkI

tfw no country gf

>live in Nashville
>want country girl
>Nashville girls only have two types
>farmers and niggers
How do I start a farm?

Jolene

Jolene

Jolene

How many fucking bands is Jay Munly in
JO
LEEEEEEENE

>How many fucking bands is Jay Munly in
Right now, like 2? Auto Club and DBUK (which is still just Auto Club really)

He was in that thing with Scott Kelly but didn't write or record with him which is a shame

It's the same shit as rap.

Country music
>cold beer, Friday night, trucks, girls
>Fuck you if you ain't white

Rap music
>gold chain, money, girls, fast cars
>Fuck you if you ain't black

Both equally retarded.

I hate both.

lmao

Sorry, should've been more clear. I meant like projects, I guess. I've seen Munly, Jay Munly, Munly and the Lupercalians, SCAC, and DBUK. It just reminds me of the Seattle grunge scene where everyone was in 4 groups and they all shared members.

Kek

Because everything considered country after the 70s is just pop music for women. That's why I don't listen to country.

Plebian.

because it sounds like folk, but with down syndrome.

i can't wear a fedora and cowboy hat at the same time

Waylon Jennings, 'nuff said.

dolly parton and the new kesha album with dolly parton on it are the only worthwhile country

My personal favorite:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zn2x9sACQT8