New celeb bread

New celeb bread

Shit tier feet

what a cutie

still hoping for Sarah's feet to be tributed

needs more compression artifacts

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid.

Someone wanted to BE Hayley?

I'd suck you dry right now.

anyone else than vj (which I like btw)?

that face user! holy shit who is she?

Is that a promise?

Of course.

And I still hope she places them in my face, totally ignores me and let's me lick, taste, smell and fuck them

Yes but not just online at role play I want to be her punk rock sissy sister cock sucking cuck slut wife for real T_T

her body so fucking hot

But I want this gal

Just report the spam fag

So I've never been one for incest, but hot-damn my Jewess cousin's legs were just so perfect.

>

Incest is wincest

Not any celebs, and not many vids overall.
Planning on doing an EmmaW next since I started getting into her recently

I want her to fuck me in this precise position, with my cock between her feet and her firm ass sliding up and down it
and then splatter both her ass and soles in warm seed

Let the Frenchies in, please. I love them so much.

such a perfect goddess

Isabela Moner

step on me

Elle?!

celebs non vid? otherwise post more vj? vj full body?

K Y S
Y
S
I'm going somewhere anyway and you're on my list of things to do, bitch

Some would say. Cousin like this is hot. Aunt is even hotter but we can't fuck her.