Remember when America wasn't considered a joke, and had respect worldwide

Remember when America wasn't considered a joke, and had respect worldwide
What happened?

change in priorities

Obama happened

And now trump

Basically white people are dumbshits seeking their own demise

Obama was great, you enjoyed Bush?

i blame twitter, it was an asinine at inception. it's not even close to facebook, how the hell did all those celebrities and athletes start using it?

Obama great, Kek Kek kek. This isn't YLYL.

Sup Forums is over that way sir

We elected Obama

40 year olds believed Russian propaganda.

This week I heard people worried about the Antifa civil war and that Paddock is alive as he is a plant by Hillary to subvert Donald.

It's scary how stupid Americans are.

But it was a joke in America.

How is St Petersberg today?

That's cute. News flash, buddy. We're the only country left that isn't a joke.

Why are you on b then fedora?

Yes.. but then Ford lost the election

>Remember when America wasn't considered a joke, and had respect worldwide

No.

Who was a better president in your lifetime then?
I'd love to hear it. Clinton?

Straight white people is the nr.1 problem in the world.

>implying obama wasn't a joke
kek

Bush Jr. and Obama.

I wouldnt say he was great obviously. I don't agree with half of what he did. But atleast he isnt a clown.

Stupid enough to have the best economy and military in the world.

Do you know where you are?

We elected some faggot billionaire with no dick.

Definitely. It was the beginning of this fucked up polarization which culminated with Bush getting in and destroying the country with war and economic collapse.

Obama was a weak meme President just like Trump.

Nice.

>economy
Why is Trump kowtowing to bring companies back?
>millitary
Only because we throw all our tax dollars at them to lose wars.

You've got to thank the blue states for that tho dont you,

We gave people like this the power to vote.
I honestly think there should be a IQ or some test that makes sure you aren't a retard before you're allowed to vote in important matters.

Hmm...

How can his grades go down? He's been writing nothing but FUCKING LIBERALS WHITE POWER PLEASE STOP CALLING ME GAY on his tests for six years now.

This mans a Shakespeare! Give him a quart of thunderbird

Great times happened.

>70% of the ten voters who switched to trump we cherry picked to take this survey still approve of him

Thanks, Obama.

You mean the Reagan years?
Back when we stuck it to the Russians and won the cold war?
Yes, I fondly remember that time.

.....not sure what your picture is supposed to mean though, OP.

who cares about the rest of the worlds respect. what are they going to do? and who cares about you?

lelz deal with it

I have always believed that rural people shouldn't vote.

I guess I can spam a shit thread. Just don't expect me to check what I post.

Obama happened .... now we try to fix his stupid presidency

>What happened?
We got an actual president for once

please sir, there's no need to be rude. I understand you're embarrassed by your decision to vote for Trump, but please dont take it out on us, Sup Forums will be more than happy with your presence

Obama is the No. 1 reason I started to even look at Trump as a legitimate candidate. Supporting Obama was coolish the first 4 years, but shit went bad fast.

>You mean the Reagan years?
If someone had shot Reagan before he was elected it would have done us a favor in the long run. The USSR was doomed with or without him and the negative effects of Reaganomics are hitting us hard now that the people who parasitized the working class have run off with their money and/or died.

>Russia was coming off a massive failure in Europe and Afghanistan in the 70s
>weak leaders coming into power in the 80s
>Reagan destroyed the economy fighting an ailing enemy

>READ MY LIPS, NO NEW TAXES

How did Clinton get elected considering how strong Reagan was?

He was a communist and sided with criminals when he got any chance. I would say our current president would be great if anybody in Washington would work with him to get anything done to help Americans.

>What happened?
A bunch of stupid people got tricked into voting for an embarrassing idiot. The sad thing is even though at some level deep down they know they fucked up they have a slight mental disorder that prevents them from changing course so they'll ride the ship all the way to the bottom of the ocean.

cold war bs ... winning the cold war ment selling our souls to the banks so that we could have abundance of meterial items.

russia didnt sell out , now they have a future and we have to pay back what we owe

next 5 years will be hard for some if you are not in an international industry like engineering where you dont have to speak the language to be good at your job

good luck teachers , lawyers, service dudes enjoy living in shitty places like sf

Now Putin has his own President.

I wonder what Papadopolous got on tape?

yes things like obama shit care was so great for its people that people needed a gun put to there heads and buy things cuz you know Yes HE can.

Reagan, you know the one that actually used military force to stop communism

Kek.

Stay mad.

>9 months ago
Kek, be that cum dump feels like a retard now, but they aren't exactly known for their brains

You want respect from the rest of the world? Try respecting the rest of the world first, the rest will come naturally. But you know, America first right?

most of planet respected obama

>IQ test
democrats president will never get elected.

Oh well, let's listen to a dumb, big titted Jap.

is that Kevin Hart in the back ?

You know fuck all about Japan. Most love Trump. Then again many are still isolationists. And kinda racists.

Was that before or after he admitted to Russian collusion?

It's just a nice bonus user.

Obama was pretty shit and an embarrassment. In the worst 10 presidents for sure, maybe in the worst 5.

Bush was also shit but less of an embarrassment for most of his presidency, till Iraq anyway.

Trump is a fat head of course who is proving to be among the most embarrassing presidents in history thanks to his need to tweet every stupid thought that comes to mind as he roasts himself in his tanning bed. Other than that his actions have been mostly just me so far

People got soft, everythings suddenly offensive

Wait, wasn't it Fox News and Infowars telling us yesterday was when Clinton and her supporters were going to start a civil war?

Jimmy Carter

> admitted to Russian collusion?
Kek.
How mad are you that literally nothing has nor will come of this nothing burger?

While I am a liberal who doesn't think that's ok... you're referencing a fucking Leaf Judge.

Nigs are only like 12%, there are far more trailer trash hicks that vote republican in comparison
They'll lose more voters

Righhhht!!

silly americunts youre so divided i have no idea why youre trying to make one country , maybe just let every state become separate country and kill each other

t.18 year old

>How did Clinton get elected
Did you forget the Bush years??
the credit union debacle, Norieaga, and the Persian Gulf War

t. 19 year old

Because Obama put the rest of the world first and USA last.

Its a joke because people argue about politics that dont even change your day to day lives.

the faces of Sup Forums

What happened is that you've elected a narcissistic, racist, orange clown with an entitlement complex and an IQ of 80 to the highest office in the land.

>Papadoplous

You will claim nothing burger as Trump is dressed in orange while being led handcuffed into ADX Florence.

Seriously, the best thing about HRC taking over the DNC is that Bernie had literally no money like the DNC.

The Cold War.

>inb4 this has anything to do with what President is in office

You're pretty upset about him for someone who probably doesnt even live in the USA, I almost feel bad