I'm in Japan and brought an airsoft gun and I want to mail it to Australia...

I'm in Japan and brought an airsoft gun and I want to mail it to Australia. How can I post this without it showing up in an X-ray and customs seizing it?

Decent air soft guns you can still field strip them down to an extent, so just put it within a box or some sort containing it separately within your luggage.

If it’s a cheap basically solid plastic piece, good luck.

You won't be able to. Your governments has literally removed your balls and won't even let you have a toy gun. Do yourself a favor and move to a country where you can actually be free.

Hey I got that same one

The top and come off and so it will be 2 parts, its all solid metal no plastic

I heard somewhere carbon paper might be able to hide things from X-ray is it true?

Should have gone with a based 1911 and a country that doesn't treat every citizen like a convicted criminal.

no. it is not

I would have but this was $50 cheaper and I wasn't sure if it would make it through customs. Seriously tho any ideas ?

stick it up you ass OP it shouldn't be too hard

Wish I could user but my ass isn't as loose as yours

so you're saying you've tried?
typical OP

Like I said. Move to another country.

Thank bro maybe I'll do that

put it in a box, grab that box and wrap it on tinfoil with atleast 5 layers, on the xray it will appear to be a regular metallic box. most of the time it isnt even people who check on the xrays, its a computer that detects, weird shaped stuff like guns and knives.

Lol OP is really cucked by his govt.

Spray paint it white and fluro orange, get some hello kitty on there and put it next to nerf darts. Oh and write nerf on it.

Thanks for the good advice, I might try this

Anyone else got any ideas

>a country that doesn't treat every citizen like a convicted criminal.
Old habits die hard, you know

Airsoft is fucking gay. Buy real guns and not look like a pussy

Who says I don't have real guns as well?