Which one was their least shittiest?

Which one was their least shittiest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uu8sC7YDOZg
youtu.be/YFYOkfpBrSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The King of Limbs. I understand the negative reception, I just think it had nice ideas and it's second half is pretty nice to sink my melody teeth into.

>least shittiest

KoL. No good albums include the word "Pablo" in the title.

Stupid ass thread. KOL is legitimately great, second half is one of their best runs ever

Everyone is going to say KOL is better and I think you knew that when making this thread.

this
also this

>jazz fusion
>not shittiest

Okay 20 year olds, it's time to go to bed. PH was one of their best if not their best- tied with Bends.

youtu.be/uu8sC7YDOZg

>Fantano betrayed me
Damn it.

>anyone can play guitar

TKOL is their top 4. The first half is some of the best material they ever produced.

As if bloom isn't one of their best songs live

youtu.be/YFYOkfpBrSY

Pablo Honey is the better album. Pablo Honey's genre may have fallen out of favor but the album is a good execution of that style. The King of Limbs on the other hand was not a good execution of its genre. That being said, I'd rather listen to The King of Limbs over Pablo Honey because I do not find Pablo Honey's style aesthetically pleasing even if it is a good example of that particular style. The King of Limbs should have been great. It could have been Remain in Light 2.0. I loved the ideas and concepts behind that album but I do not think they fully realized their intentions.

People wouldn't talk shit about TKOL if it wasn't for Feral.

There's just no forgiving taking up one of eights slots with that garbage when you have Supercollider on the back burner.

how is tkol jazz fusion

worst opinion I've ever read. Pablo Honey is complete shit for a completely shit genre. Britpop has no good albums. King of Limbs has at least has one good song, which is more than Palbo Honey so it's automatically better. TKOL is better than The Bends, too. And HTTT, and half of OKC and In Rainbows. The only better albums are Kid A and Amnesiac tbdesu

Creep and you are the only good songs i remember from pablo honey. anyone can play guitar is literally the worst song in their whole discography

>Britpop has no good albums.

Fuck off faggot.

TKOL is their worst by a long shit
pablo honey is boring and generic but not outright bad like TKOL
inb4
>MUH GROOVES

name ONE (1) ((i))

Feral is the best track on the album.

pablo > king
NO CONTEST

feral sucks. literally the worst radiohead song of all time

no the worst is literally any song off Palbo Honky

Kid A > Moon Shaped Pool > OK Computer ≥ Pablo Honey ≥ In Rainbows > The Bends > King of Limbs

sorry for not listening to Amnesiac or Hail to the Thief yet. Bite me. nana

Be Here Now :^)

>Putting Pablo honey as equals with in rainbows
>the bends ranked below pablo honey
>attempts to r8 albums without listening to whole discography

you need to go for a walk senpai. off a cliff preferably

>caring about the opinion of someone who hasn't even listened to the full discography and has probably only given each album a single listen or two

Bad opinion

Lurgee and Blowout are way better than that piece of shit song Feral

King of Limbs is top 5 easy

HTTT>IR>Kid A>AMSP>TKOL>Amnesiac>OKC>Bends>Pablo

>Pablo is britpop
Wow

yeah well i actually don't like the songwriting in both ok comp and the bends. they are very similar and their style i just cannot enjoy, at least not as much as Pablo Honey Hahah. I aint fooling ya neither.

tkol is more interesting. end of the contest

my bruh

KoL is excellent, just short but include the bsides. Bloom is one of their top 10 songs

I appreciate your taste. HTTT is underrated.

Mine would be more like
Kid A>Amnesiac>OKC>TKOL>IR>HTTT>Bends>AMSP (it's not bad, just new. it's growin on me tho)>Pablo

How could you say this when Harry Partch exists?

in Rainbows>amnesiac>AMSP>HTTT>TKOL>Ok computer>Kid A>The Bends>Pablo Honey

are you for real dude? TKOL is their best.
If you can't understand this then you're clearly an alt-rock kiddie with no application for art

>fantano is a radiopleb
doesn't surprise me desu

>being this musically ignorant

Explain it

King of Limbs is better than Amnesiac.

Both Amnesiac and KoL are better than Pablo and The Bends.

Pablo is still a 6/10.

Okay nvm, Britpop has ONE good album