Guys I fucked up bad...

guys I fucked up bad. I accidentally got my girlfriend pregnant and she said she wanted to get an abortion but today she told me she couldn't do it and she told me she wants us to raise it. I'm only 24 and she is 21 I can't handle this. How do I convince her to get it? I told her I don't want this but idk everythings just fucked right now

24 is the age of a man.

You have done something, you had sex with your girlfriend.
Sex implies there is a chance for pregnancy.
By having sex, you accepted the consequences.

This is the perfect chance for you to turn your life around!

Accept the fact that you're going to be parents and start planning.
Make plans for:
- financial security: get advice from your parents, or some kind of mentor. Get a stable job or income and start making plans for each month. (also start a savings account, children need resources)
- social support: mobilize the people that care about you. Are they able to help you in any way? In what way do you want them to help? Get parenting advice from your parents.
- your relationship with the mother of your child. Put a ring on her finger, or commit to her in another way and start acting like a man she wants to follow.

Man the fuck up. Stop whining about it and be the best father you can be.

People like you are what’s wrong with the world. Boo hoo I got a girl pregnant, I didn’t know not pulling out would make a baby boo hoo.

Grow the fuck up

Keep talking to her about it. Find some stats on how babies the early ruin the parents life

>How babies early ruin the parents life
The parents made the baby themselves, idiot
Their actions, their condequences, their responsibility

but I'm not ready for this at all. when I told my dad he said "convince her to get an abortion or if you need I'll move you out here with me"

Cut your losses and Falcon punch that fetus into the shadow realm.
She won't talk to you ever again, but you get to keep your life.

This 100%

Welcome to life.

Your going to find your not prepared for most of life’s big decisions. That’s not a cue to run that’s the cue to step up

Man the fuck up and do what you gotta do! Be the best dad you can be and stop being a little bitch.

Pussy
Coward
children are the only point to life.
Your what is disgusting about this country

Are you both white? If so, marry her and make many more babies.

Do everything you can to get her to get the abortion. tell her you wont support her, pressure her into it, give her the money for it, absolutely everything except punching her in the stomach (becomes manslaughter)
If there's a chance she cheated, get fake vasectomy papers. If it's her friends or family whos influencing her, manipulate her into staying away and quickly getting it. literally do anything.

>children are the only point to life.
????????????????????????
Not really

You're never truly prepared for something in advance.
You have a set amount of time now, in which you can prepare.

Tell us a very good, valid reason why you're not ready
that complies with why you WERE ready to have sex

Nice trips

Spoken like a beta child.
You know nothing

worst case scenario, before she can sue for child support, just fucking dissappear somewhere

I remember reading that a guy put a abortion pill in his gf drink

Does this sound like being a good person?

>24

Nigger you are an adult. Get your shit together

You got about 9 months to get ready.
Don't waste them.

hahah sure. The point in life is to have kids hahah fuck off. fucking retards like you having kids because lolxD why not

This

Man the fuck up... you'll regret it eventually. just raise the poor, doomed bastard.... if it's even yours

Your right. Cheetos overwatch and jerking to traps are.

Enjoy your empty soulless life.

Ever wonder why your mom still lets you sleep in her basement?????

>all these manchildren

The voting age should be raised

This
And draft age lowered

>only 24

>That'l learn ya!

I'd agree with this if it didn't get him a prison sentence.

1. overwatch is shit
2. traps are a fetish which I don't have.

Just because the human race is designed to reproduce doesn't mean its the point in life the fuck is wrong with you. Like really we are not robots only thinking to have children wtf/ People can have children whenever they please to that's the freedom they have and control.

Congrats dad! There goes your life, partying and fucking other chicks (without feeling bad). Now, dont be a nigger and raise that kid.

If she's loyal you should stay with her and raise the kid. It's a very rewarding experience, seeing something that you helped create grow and flourish. You get to be a parent and you get to influence an actual living person.

If she's not loyal, ditch that fucking THOT ASAP. Kick her to the curb and tell her you aren't going to raise "my wife's son" and work to support her while she fucks Tyrone. All women are THOTs. Jesus once said "if she breaths she a THOT".

Just go with the ol 1-2 stomach punch of death and take care of that little shit the old fashioned way. It's technically not alive so you could argue that it's not murder. Most you'll get is an assault charge.

Bring her with you to a financial advisor and have her hear first hand how for roughly 16-18 years she won't be able to afford nice cloths, music, parties, expensive purses/shoes etc....
Getting 1-4 hours of sleep a night.
Unlike a dog chained in the backyard or caged you two will be trapped in a situation where you are babysitting 24/7 instead of getting paid for it your money vanishes as you rely on loans.

Biological incentive

They weren't trying to have a baby, they just wanted to fuck.

No not really

Next time avoid to fuck her without a condom, you stupid --"

Well, how about that?
They made a decision without carefully thinking of the consequences.
Now accept your responsibility like an adult, instead of turning to murder

>they weren't trying to make a cake they just wanted to bake

Whatever you do, DO NOT MARRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND. You will get financially fucked when it inevitably falls apart. Suck it up and just pay for child support. Don't let her get ahold of half of everything else you have and will have.

>Like really

Found the 14 year old

Insulting instead of reading my point. Oh well have your 7 children :^)

This

Nice.

Enjoy a few months of rawdogging, OP.

>They made a decision without carefully thinking of the consequences.
>They both made a decision to have unprotected sex.
>She's the only one that made a decision not to get an abortion
Something doesn't seem right here.

His balls ain't dropped yet so he don't know how good it feels to knock up a bitch

THis

haha true. I'm just trying to make people think different. Their logic is, if the goal of our species is to reproduce then that must be the only thing to life and the only thing you should care about, lets ignore happiness, love and friends :^).

They sound like liberals what has this board come to

......holy heaven. Most of you in this thread need to CHILL the fuck out.

Op: you have a lot of options in front of you. If you and this girl are financially stable,then by all means: have the baby. If both of you together cannot support this child,you will have to sit down with her and calmly explain all the negatives of this situation.

Life is kind of a dick,and will never prepare you for these kinds of things,but RELAX.................you are fine.

If you both CANNOT support this baby,i highly suggest getting the morning after pill,getting an abortion or seeking assistance from either her family or yours. Do not run away either.........itll all come back to haunt you someday.

God speed op.

If she falls down a lot of stairs she can't have a baby.

You're dads awesome

There is no point of life. Breeding and passing your genes on just allow life to continue, and seeing as how there's 7 billion of us and counting, that is no longer a necessity of humans.
You come across as one of those anti-gay "ADAM AND EVEN NOT ADAM AND STEVE" fags who think all there is to life and women is to pump out a useless child every other year.

Dont listen to these fucking morons.
First. Make 100% sure she is pregnant. Just cuz she says she is doesnt make it so.
2nd. Stop having sex. Especially with her.
Third. The worst thing you can do is bring an unawanted baby into this world. Whos gonna love this thing? Obviously not u two.
4. Get a fuckin paternity test. Do not get married. Do not sign birth certificate.
5. No sane woman accidentally gets prenant. Do u know how many days a month a woman can get pregnant? Not very fucking many.
6 ask yourself why u arent manly enough to fix your fukin problems

By the way, OP. Do you actually love your girlfriend? If I got mine knocked up by accident, I'd be happy as fuck, no matter my financial situation. I understand people are different, but I feel as if you don't actually care for her that much if you feel this way.

Yes, the only natural goal your life has is to create offspring with your own unique DNA. This is the essence of everything that happens in nature. Every single thing that lives, fights, dies, eats, shits, etc. is only to provide for the newborn living things.
This is the only thing we are supposed to do in a biological point of view.

You're 24, not 16. Be a man, for fuck's sake. Do your best to find a job, support the girl, raise that kid and be the best fucking father you can be.

You can do it, user. We all Sup Forumselieve in you.

when you were 18 she was 15

why arent you delving 12 miles into her pussycave

He has some say over the kid, but not whether or not he should die. He expressed his will for the kid to live by impregnating his girlfriend.

>ask 13 yo virgins for life advice
>"be a man" is response
>mfw

No, because happiness, love and friends are what make you stable enough to raise children.

happiness is just something your mind creates to not remind itself that life is pointless and that we don't matter as we are just a small spec of dust

you are a faggot. happiness, love and friends have nothing to do with raising a child.

>Calling yourself a man without acting like a man

hmm

This world is fucked if everyone is retarded as u. Sorry

The point of life for non-human animals is not to die. The point of life for humans is whatever we want it to be. We have been removing ourselves far from the natural order a long time ago and you're a fool to compare yourself to a dog smelling a bitch in heat. I'm not saying children aren't important, but there aren't what's necessary for humans to thrive in a relationship these days. Life is about enjoying it, not being a bull.

Its not a kid though until it has a chance of surviving outside the mother, which is around 5 months I believe, but medically a foetus is not viable as a potential surviving child until 3 months.

Fuck these alt-righter bastards. Fuck your girlfriend for being selfish and forcing you into fatherhood when you aren't ready.

How long have you two been together? If your relationship is less than five years, I'd say you two won't stay together lovingly. Convince her to have an abortion by bringing up financial security, cost of raising a child, how much stress and unhappiness early, unplanned parenthood will bring, etc.

If your dad is bro enough to let you move far away with him, I'd do it if that's your last option. Yeah, it's an extreme and you'll have to change everything, but it's worth it if your life will be ruined because your current girlfriend didn't feel like having the abortion.

Don't pay attention to sitcoms, either, where you end up all lovey dovey for the family even though you know you'd be happier as a childless guy or a total bachelor.

Either she can get the abortion and save herself and you 20-30 years of poverty, high stress, resentment and depression, or you will leave and she can take care of the mess she made.

maybe raising a kid will be as hard as putting on a condom.
you have the choice to run for you life and pay child support or man the fuck up and be a great fucking father. you managed to get your GF pregannt, so live with the consequences

Three options.
Kill her.
Kill yourself.
Shut the fuck up, stop being a little bitch, and raise your fucking kid.

I did the same thing about a year ago. Panicked, just like you are, and as the pregnancy went on, I got more and more excited. I was super fucking ready to be a dad. Kid passed about a week before his due date, still have no idea why. Don't pass up your chance to actually leave a worthwhile legacy when you go.

>hope you get a son
>when you child sleeps rub his head gently and lovingly
>say this quote

You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son.

>????
>watch your son become the hero we need

As a human it's your nature to reproduce with as many people as much as possible. You filthy degenerate animals just can't resist.

learn a trade and get a job at a construction, hard labor is paying pretty well right now so by 9 months you should hvae enough to make a downpayment for a house and buy baby supplies. If you your lucky and work some overtime you can buy a cheap ring for your wife and maybe share a beer with your dad by the time the kid is born.

Punch her in the stomach

Tell her you aren't ready and that you want to get a better job and get married before children

If you don't do anything about the situation, it will turn into a kid. No unnatural actions are to be performed by him, because he already made his choice to impregnate her.

>I accidentally got my girlfriend pregnant

how could it possibly happen?

Don't cut yourself on that edge. Worthless peace of shit.

>fuck the girlfriend for being selfish and getting pregnant
LOL, actual retard. It takes two to tango

Dude I'm sorry that happened to you. How did your girl take it?

Birth control pills, spermicide and getting an abortion isn't difficult if you live in the first world.

It's just one kid it's not like you are raising an entire population,man the fuck up and raise the child.

>children are the only point to life
Then your children's children lives have only one point. And their children and the generations before them ...
>YFW you come from an entire genetic line of nobody's who have done absolutely nothing but reproduce and consume resources meant for sentient beings. Your complete unabridged ancestry, your bloodline dating back thousands of years, your contributions to human history are literally of no value but to compare to other horrible stories of sad and purposeless lives. A random pack of meerkats that lived during the time of the Roman Empire had more fulfilling and purposeful lives than your entire heritage.

Yeah im worthless yet your middle school education didn't teach you the difference between peice and peace. Keep ignoring the fact that you litterally don't matter. If the human race died right now nothing would change.

The good news is, that it's never to late for an abortion. Try having the kid, raise it a couple years, and if you decide that shit's not for you, abort it before he turns three, otherwise you risk getting emotionally attached.

This

24 and can't rise a child?? Fucking worthless manlet piece of shit. Get your life together you fucking neet

this, man the fuck up op and get a real job NOW. You need to start saving up as much as you can before the kid is born, not too mention you're going to need money for a ring and wedding.
>also your going to have to make a secret account to put money into so when she divorces you you already alimony and child support saved up.
Congratsulations. Being a father is the height of happyness any man can achieve.

There surely should be some laws that a potential father can have to allow his decision to not have a child be legally binding, no? Crazy how one-sided lots of stuff is in law.

nothing is 100% certainty.
Apparantly they BOTH didn't take the necessary precautions (or accept the consequences), or else they wouldn't be in this situation.
It isn't just her responsibility to think about birth control, it's his as well.
to quote you: birth control pills, it's as much his responsibility that she takes it as it is hers, because they both want (unprotected: non-condom) sex.
Spermicide can be suggested by him as well, just like condoms and whatever birth control method you are using.
Sex is done by two parties, therefore two parties are responsible.

this. fucking milineials, by the time i was 21 I had years of work experience and by 24 I already had a 70k salary and was ready to buy a house.

Consider suicide. You have ruined your life. Say good bye to savings. Enjoy leaving your day job and going home to your other job of being a father and being exhausted all the time. You no longer have time for the things you enjoy. From now on all your time is dedicated to your gf and children.

May as well suicide at this point.

Lol. Are you serious? Get a construction job. Buy a house. Get married. Have a beer with ur dad.
U sound like a faggit. And i hope op's kid comes out black

lol your fucked op, even if you run off with your dad, your gf can still track you down and make you pay child support, in fact if she has to track you down youll probably get jail time as well. Might as well stay and marry her, atleast then youll have atleast a tiny bit of control over your wallet.
>of course a bullet to the brain works fine too.

Wow! U bought a house?? Sounds like you won at the game called life. Faggit

My man. here. You actually offer good tips I've never heard before.

Fuck ruining your life at 24. IMO, people shouldn't have kids until their late twenties, at least. I honestly have no idea where all these Catholic "whenever you have sex, you have to have a baby" anons came from all of a sudden.