DID YOU KNOW?

DID YOU KNOW?

you are the universe experiencing itself subjectively!

youtu.be/pIJHJzDQcRM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcPWU59Luoc
youtu.be/56blGsmWd9k
youtube.com/watch?v=sT-VLNrk-F8
youtu.be/51axSV2xgj0
youtu.be/ER6uv2xtuCg
youtu.be/qml1-xzPpxY
youtu.be/aLg4AV60uWY
youtu.be/JcIBg8KuY3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, that's why I worship nature.

Yeah, if you think of the universe as one, single unit of energy, then you’re as integral a component as any. By sensing it/yourself, you’re effectively it, looking at itself. Intense stuff.
Ultimately useless info though (the part cannot understand the whole) unless we can figure out what the universe is contained in, and whether the universe has its own independent consciousness and wants to talk to bits of itself. It’d probably be like us trying to talk to a toenail.

youtu.be/fcPWU59Luoc

What a load of horse shit

So people who are misanthropes are the Universe's suicidal side?

That's the problem with this theory, it ubiquitously treats the universe as some sort of sentient being. If we really are the "universe experiencing itself", why are we the only "components" of it that are actually able to render this experience through consciousness?

Why doesn't the entire universe by an extension, do what we do? That being self-aware. As far as I can tell, the universe displays no signs of "being alive."

youtu.be/56blGsmWd9k

If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet.

Video doesn't give full rationale on how we are the "universe being self-aware." While we most certainly are PART of the universe, we aren't THE universe, just like if you're inside a building, you aren't the building, but a part of it.

Correction: you are part of the universe experiencing the universe subjectively.

That's as far as you can get without going into 'spiritual' gibberish.

watch the first video then

Quantum mechanics is an interesting subject. How does it correlate to possible metaphysics and philosophical inquiries on how we are the "universe being self aware?"

Or you've understood it better than the people trying to shock you with it.

it's just seeing what is.

no magical nonsense. just what science tells us.

youtube.com/watch?v=sT-VLNrk-F8

fuck off to /x/

>it's just seeing what is.
Sure, which adds nothing to the conversation. We are part of the universe and we experience the universe. So what?

Nothing paranormal about it.

you're it. sorry.

youtu.be/51axSV2xgj0

I'm not going to watch any videos you link.

okay.

My God Humanity finds itself on a standstill. Why post shit like this OP?
Consider what it means to be an entire planet...Living for thousands of years. The life produced on the planet is how the planet itself lives right. SO we are the fruits of nature and all that. Why is it then that we cannot count a proper timeline? Proven over and over again from Egyptians and Incas we have failed to create lasting civilisations. This is because as a planet we are stupid, unable to remember what happened more than a thousand years ago even though Men existed in those times. We distrust our history books only to corner ourselves in a society that claims no beginning (SInce we dont believe in our History Anymore).
Fuck the Big Bang Theory, Bible is true, not because i want it to be but because it has to be. It is the method that early man used to record Time and if we throw it away then we also throw away our collective memory of the past. And If we as a civilisation cannot record history properly then we're not very civilized then are we.

Planets aren't alive.

Due to my scientific formation I wish I was the universe experiencing itself objectively.

Jesus said treat your neighbors like your self. because he is.

And all this chaos is actually harmonious. Everything is God's vision. This now experience? It's what it's about. Shitposting on Sup Forums.

WTF are you talking about?

Yeah, Jesus said that, and look at what happened to him...

Humans are amazing creatures. The ability to delude themselves in to ideas with little or no supporting evidence except a feeling has got to be the single most amazing aspect of what it is to be human.

"We are all connected" - Cool feeling bruh. And of course these people do nothing to help our current situation of police states, upcoming AI, ethical questions like if we even require governments anymore, or how to deal with computers taking over all manufacturing sectors and humans having more and more "things" yet no wealth, or even living for ever. But we're all connected. Cool. And?

Like much of this thread, it's just gibberish.

youtu.be/ER6uv2xtuCg

This.
Who cares if we're all connected?

youtu.be/qml1-xzPpxY

If everyone were conscious enough to realise it, we wouldn't have any problems lol

False.

Hahaha exactly.... God's Vision implies he has plans that are beyond human understanding... unfortunetly that means gods an asshole whose vision could mean killing us all or just using us as toys or whatever. I see that as a whole we're not very stable but a quick apocalypse can weed out all the unwanteds
like this guyAnyway unless we learn to apreciate our technology and stop misusing maybe we might be able to change gods plan from human annihilation to something more heavenly. I support the end of days cos it implies we kill everyone who's an idiot leaving earth as a heavenly place, bt I dont blindingly follow a God who has created us with Flaws that he can easily exploit.

You think yourself separate from god, that is the problem.

youtu.be/aLg4AV60uWY

Defining god as nature / the universe is pointless.

Okay

there is no 'you' its just chemical reactions.

Why does that mean there is no you? You would just be a particular series of chemical reactions.

and yet those chemical reactions are doing this. right now. Who the fuck is it who's aware?

If you love Alan Watts so much, why don't you dig up his corpse and marry it?

youtu.be/JcIBg8KuY3k

Not going to watch any videos you link.

why are you here?

To see if someone has something meaningful to say. If you do then use your own words, don't just regurgitate things other people have said like a mindless parrot.

they put it in better words than i could.

why do you care what others have to say then? so you can regurgitate it like a mindless parrot later?

>they put it in better words than i could.
You should still speak for yourself. If all you're going to do is link Alan Watts videos, then just post a playlist and leave. If you can't make any sort of case yourself, there's no point talking to you.
>why do you care what others have to say then?
Because maybe I'll learn something.
>so you can regurgitate it like a mindless parrot later?
No, so I can incorporate it into my own words.

Nah just a different perspective. We are God's Children, not God himself. The entity you're thinking of that incorparates all matter is completely negligible in any convo because its a redundant statement. Obviously we all share energy... so what?

And you don't think you'll learn anything from the messages that have already been said?

If you listen to them, you don't have to believe them all 100% right away. they're there so people can make their own opinions.

The internet is a great tool because i can communicate information very quickly without having to plan countless hours of lecturing like alan watts did.

I'm sorry you're not willing to view all available information just because you have an opinion on the way i'm communicating it.

this

Dubs of truth. Capitulate you god fearing faggots

watch the video

>And you don't think you'll learn anything from the messages that have already been said?
Sure I could, but I'm not on an internet forum talking to those people. I'm here talking to you. You should be the one speaking.
>If you listen to them, you don't have to believe them all 100% right away. they're there so people can make their own opinions.
>The internet is a great tool because i can communicate information very quickly without having to plan countless hours of lecturing like alan watts did.
Like I said, if that's all you want to do, just post a playlist and leave.
>I'm sorry you're not willing to view all available information just because you have an opinion on the way i'm communicating it.
Which constitutes a failure on your part if your intention is to have the information shared.

no

This playlist is more interactive though. When people ask questions, I can link them videos that I've already spent the time looking into. If they like that video, they can branch off of that and find their own path.

If I just posted all videos at the very beginning, nobody would want to watch them. That's boring. But if people see one video, then ask questions, I can link more that might satisfy them.

>If I just posted all videos at the very beginning, nobody would want to watch them.
People don't want to watch them now. I don't know if you understand how annoying it is to ask a question or raise a point only to have the other person link a video. I want an answer from YOU, not Alan Watts.

You came into my thread. I post videos. If you don't want to watch them and have a discussion, then I can't help you.

You can't help me even if I want to have a discussion, because you don't discuss. You just post videos. I agree that you can't help me though.

We can't have a discussion if you don't watch the video in the first place.

Then I guess we can't have a discussion. Goodbye and enjoy your pointless thread.

Thank you, I will.

How did you get into bunch of transexuals carl? Too much acid?

?

broo such a deep social commentary

Maybe, maybe not, who really cares?
things are how they are, with us or without is, with our understanding or without it its pointless to understand and its pointless to know something on such a big scale
So who cares?

i do.

it's great!