Bowie's best album. Every song is perfection

Bowie's best album. Every song is perfection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lqxHjYiKds
youtube.com/watch?v=yISNT2wUmwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Faix1BsVx_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it isn't

shut up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=-lqxHjYiKds

People hold this opinion?

It's just a shitty Muse.

prove me wrong

Guess what fag? No one asked. Seriously you little fucker I'm tired of no life FAGGOTS like yourself trying to fucking argue when in reality no one fucking cares. Here's an idea. Get your fucking head out of the gutter. Just because you don't get pussy doesn't mean you have to justify your pathetic beta existence by trying to be intelligentlial superior on the internet. Go out and lift some weights faggot lmao.

It's not his best album but 'Bring me the Disco King' is one of his best songs.

Also fuck that album cover.

Bowie thought making this album was a good opinion, so...

Pic related and scary monsters are way better
The album art is atrocious album isnt bad but not amazing

am I pleb for not liking station to station? I genuinely couldn't get into it. i love scary monsters though.

Pic related is a pleb album where he plays it safe in the deep end. It's the critics Young Americans.

No youre not pleb I find its very hit and miss with people it is my favorite by far but im not the arbiter of objective music taste.
Thats pretty cool dude im glad you feel that way.

Nobody hears the Muse knockoff? They were a pretty hot band at that time and were still considered Alternative.

Does Sup Forums like Lodger?

what songs do you think are muse knock offs?

Nah, it's not remotely that good. It is very underrated however. 8/10

I only listened to the first one. Weird video.

have you listened to the live album from that tour? it's really great. the version of heroes is one of the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=yISNT2wUmwA

Someone on Sup Forums Probably does a lot, I personally dont dislike it but its pretty underwhelming compared to lots of his work.

How did Never Let Me Down happen? Was it just drugs?

I don't know why it's so good.

That's fair I guess. Tbh Bowie has so many great albums imo its hard to really pick a "best" one. For me anyway.

Station to Station is kind of jarring to me, I understand why someone wouldn't like it. But I think it's tied for his best album

This for sure while if you put a gun to my head id say my favorite is station to station, so much of what hes done is so amazing that its hard to choose.

Meme School

this album cover is hilarious

He was clean as fuck by the time NLMD came around.

It was just the 80s.

True. Honestly there are some good songs on there buried beneath the 80s production.

Have you ever heard the "MM Remix" of Time Will Crawl Bowie did. It's like a completely different song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Faix1BsVx_A

It's also a bowie approved. They should have did the rest of the album.

have you heard heathen, s2s, heroes, honky dory, aladin sane, diamond dogs, young americans, scary monsters, lets dance, the budha, outside

It sounds not too different the album version to me.

Doesn't matter since Time Will Crawl was the only good song on the album anyway.

Nobody asked you for your opinion either, yet here you are, with even more text written than him.

Tin Machine is the best band of all time
Prove me right