Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Stop with this unoriginal boring shit

Liberal cuck spotted.

we had this thread yesterday
and the day before that
and the day before that
and the day before that
and the day before that
and the day before that

why ain't this cunt in the kitchen makin sammiches?

I'd fuck her

zir*

Thanks, Hillary.

***zhe

europe started it. of course we had to make ours worse.

Why didn't you sage you fucking faggots.

you must be new here

Because whenever a white person commits a mass murder, it's always "oh well he was just a disturbed individual never mind. Let's put these Muslims on a no fly list."

And you know it, OP.

sorry queen slay

A woman-won't-touch-me-ever-ism

nice use of the "call him a virgin neckbeard" rebuttal

>posting dead memes
8th grader detected

Being anti-feminist is the best way of telling the world you will never be touched by a woman
ever
enjoy your maggot encrusted fleshlight

>I will never
>ever
>ever
>enjoy the warmth and touch of a woman

>uses green text to attack old memes
doesn't get the irony

Nothing wrong with feminism. When the goal is equality. not beyond. In a lot of professions and sports there is still a lot of sexism around. And it starts on schools. On single sex schools a lot more girls will study STEM studie fields, but in mixed schools, they are demotivated by man who see this as their territory. To get further in career a woman has to network a lot, when she faces stigma's then she is generally not well integrated without males thinking that she is only a potential sex mate with a nice hobby.

I dont advocate positive discrimination in any way, I am not a fan of sex-quota. Put the best candidate forward, but realise that there are reasons why a certain group is underrepresented.

My partner and I are Jewish. That post is offensive.
Delete it. Now.

Join the operation

no wonder
you have a fat fetish
you might be able to get that to touch you user, my bad

This is perfect

10/10 would have sex with (unironically)

Whites control society. You'd just look like a total asshole walking around wearing that.

Nothing wrong with this picture really

You don't wear it, dumbass

Check pol

Thank you,
we're on to an elder meme

The political right makes a huge to-do about liberals not respecting speech they disagree with

I know right. It's just a fag

obama got elected

but now with trump its more like this

Then you look like a total asshole posting that.

Whites already have the privilege and control of society. We aren't victims of racism. Yes, "we" faggot. I'm white, and I think OP (you?) is mad af.

Homelessness impacts mostly male, so i would say that it is a sex related problem that deserves a solution directed to males. this is wat equality is.

I never heard of homelessness solutions directed towards woman. Any case of homelessness is sad.

Extra so for children, as they are a easy target for abuse on the street. get them advantage, and then treat the problem at its roots.

How did you let it get to this, oh Europe?

Rightly so, most of the rights' rhetoric revolves around oppression of minorities.

Exactly, nothing wrong with being gay.

somebody pressed 'randomize character' in saints row 4 a bunch of times

>its more like this

This is definitely a white man, probably hates himself

>reply to this or your mom will fuck you in your sleep

idk they look pretty cute

there are thousands of women's shelters
and plenty of domestic abuse shelters for only women
men get almost nothing

fake

i thought feminism was supposed to be accepting?

lrn2statistics

I hate stupid dog owners and I'm not Muslim. I'm going to use that sign.
thx user

Seriously tho - is that a dude, or what

She's probably at Hot Topic making $8 an hour

Don't get distracted by these few examples where femenists have gone overboard. These are just individuals who seem to have a problem with men in general.

Majority of woman just wants equal chances in fields where they face stigmatizing and sexual interpretations. They just want to focus on work, but thats made a challenge in some areas in comparison with man.

no it is real

And I'm telling you based on your post that you would truly accept a fat jabba the hut like woman to put you in your place--you sound like you could use it.

yeah that's why they are now actively demanding privilege instead of equality

It's not.

Source: me, a dog owning Muslim with a white wife

There are domestic abuse shelters also for man in the Netherlands. Also its a different problem as homelessness.

There is physical dimorphism between the sexes, but there is no evidence of intelectual dimorphism.

Because men are generaly stronger and focussed more towards sex, this make domestic abuse a problem that is mainly for woman, so it deserves a female solution.

More info?

THe person in OPs picture is looking kinda cute really

who dat?

what if I already want that to happen to me/

>but there is no evidence of intelectual dimorphism
>men are generaly focussed more towards sex
Hmm.

Because millenials are soft pussies who allowed this shit to happen

yes, yes, just ignore the "few" radical feminists who happen to be running governments and colleges

Then enjoy your civil suit when your shit gets taken to court.

lol you're Dutch right? Also saw this item on male domestic abuse shelters recently?

A hypocrite who went sjw on football players kneeling.

>no evidence

only a ton of studies, and the thousands of years of human civilization
>inb4 the patriarchy

wtf are you talking about

>anyone I don't like is subject to my indoctrinated actions

kek

You can't tell people not to walk their dogs in your neighborhood you fucking faggot. You're going to get sued.

Didn't women score lower by a few points on IQ tests until all IQ tests had to be remade to hide that?

Don't men have way more gray matter, which is directly linked to higher intelligence, and have bigger brains even in proportion to their bodies?

topkek this guy

first it's the jews, now it's the 'feminists'

stay scared

>so it deserves a female solution.
withholding sex from mansplaining faggots like you

you seem to confusing opinion with facts
you may be surprised to learn that lesbian couples have the highest rates of domestic abuse

his mommy must be strict

you are such a faggot
how many fleshlights do you have?

>Whites control society.
Yeah, that whole 1%, which doesn't care about the 99% of other whites.

So obviously fake it feels almost like I'm being baited in the opposite direction.

That is Star Wars fan-fiction that somehow became canon thanks to Disney

they have succeeded in overexposing and overcompensating for their "PC" stance with shit like this and now all of Star Wars looks even shittier as a result

This isn't the US, we don't burst into tears and call a lawyer every time we get a bit miffed.

>principles to teach them the facts of life
>talks exclusively about sex
Not saying anything on there is wrong, but that's a pathetic existence if the most important things you have to teach your children are only about fucking.

That dude is scary as fuck

these fags are so hypocritical

they think at the same time that race doesn't matter, but that every race looks out for every member of their own race

the fucking fantasy land these queers live in is unbelievable

Sounds like you know a lot of those from personal, intimate experiences and relationships... Maybe you are one of these individuals???

It's okay that your thoroughly larded heart is twisted and bitter because people call you out for what you really are, we still can give you "feminism".

HAHAHAHA this guy

Imagine being this American

Pretty cute tbh

I like how you added the "white wife" part at the end.

RP'ing faggot.

ikr, can hardly blame me, way too much fun getting these kids riled up.