William Stephen Belichick Drinking A Glass of Orange Juice

William Stephen Belichick Drinking A Glass of Orange Juice

Ha ha you old faggot. Die.

For whatever reason, the longer I stare at this picture, the better it gets. Like initially it's pretty mundane and you don't think about it at all but if you force yourself to linger then you just start thinking about how absurd it is.

Why would someone deliberately take a picture of Bill Belichick sipping some OJ? What motivated someone so forcefully that they not only snapped a photo, but then decided to publish it after the fact? What could be running through Belichick's mind right now? Is it the OJ? Has he realized that the photo has even been taken? Is anyone else paying as much attention to him and his glass of OJ as the photographer is?

What a whirlwind.

I always wonder what the quality of the OJ is. I'm curious if Belichick wants fresh squeezed stuff or if he's so grumpy that he just doesn't care and will drink minute maid even though he's worth millions. Fascinating

I miss pre-reddit Sup Forums

I don't get the "We love Dunkin Donuts!" Boston meme

it's fucking trash

So is Dunkin donuts but whatever

>my butt hurts
>there's no pulp in this OJ
>told Ernie to make sure it had pulp
>tastes like it might be from concentrate, too
>I wish I was giving a 90-minute press conference on the strategy of punting and kicking
>no one else knows the rulebook by heart
>when is this over

Dunkin Donuts owns the entire state of Massachusetts. There's a Dunkin every few blocks. It's absolute garbage sugar water disguised as coffee, but the simple Massachusetts folk have been brainwashed since birth. Even worse is there's a meme that Bostonians have discerning tastes in coffee.

>I wish I was giving a 90-minute press conference on the strategy of punting and kicking

Dunkies is a hometown institution kid; first location was in fuckin Quincy. It's got an entire regional subculture devoted to it and there's really no other competition. They advertise everywhere and always get Pats/Sox players in there whenever possible to score homer points.

>t. New Yorker

Wow so it's truly a meme then. I can hardly stomach the stuff, it's so goddamn terrible. I'd rather pay an extra $2 for a Starcucks.

Cents per ounce, plain black coffee is cheaper than almost any other coffee out there at small, medium, and large. Their fancy drinks are the expensive ones. Plain coffee from Starbucks is budget-tier.

>so it's truly a meme

if you want to call it that, sure. just like Starsucks is a meme on the west coast and with every college-aged female

>it's so goddamn terrible

congratulations, you don't like thing. want a medal? they're different kinds of coffees for different kinds of people: dunkin caters to people who are on-the-go and want something that's good to sip on the work site or on the way to a job; starbucks caters to people who a) have the time to sit down and drink coffee, b) want to look discerning without any real knowledge about roasting temps/times, or grind size, or dosing, or whatever, and c) generally care more about what other people think of them than is normal.
starbucks is for people who care more about being seen drinking starbucks than actually drinking starbucks. dunkin is for the exact opposite people/

Boston doesn't have its own unique food. Its all fast food and chains

this. Starcucks is for fags, dunks is for champs.

>italian in the north end and east boston
>indian in cambridge
>fackin clam CHOWDAH dude

There is barely any fast food in Boston, compared to other cities. Stick with your shitty New York "pizza"

It's called autism.

I don't care who won or lost the Super Bowl,

Waffle House > Dunkin' Donuts

>no mcdonalds
>no bk
>like 1 wendy's
>no chic fil a
>none of those shitty west coast and southern fast """""""""""""food""""""""""""" joints

>Italian food is better in NYC and Chicago
>Indian food is better in literally every other city

I'm not even from New York you triggered little faggot

19-0 when

When Giselle, lets Tom take off the cuck harness. So never.

So it is written.

Boston is pretty lame it just has good schools and muh history

>ywn be as good at anything as bb is at coaching