How do I fatten up my female friend without her finding out?

How do I fatten up my female friend without her finding out?

>inb4 marry her

try to be more original OP

spit on her mouth

Ask all your friends to jizz into jars, collect it, inject it into your urethra, cum literally gallons and force her to drink it all for months. All that protein will definitely make her gain weight.

Bumping

I think she's into me a bit, but she's really skinny. Want to make her chubby

dont. There are other fattys out there date them

yeah, quit trying to put a shitty life on someone because you have a disgusting kink. You should be curb stomped for liking that queer shit. You're the reason humanity will fail.

/thread

Boi she ain't skinny, she's fit as fuck. If you think she ain't big enough for you find someone else and save that perfect piece of ass for someone else.

"let me make someone's life unhealthy because I have a mental disorder"

Bumping for actual answers, not lectures

Drug her kidnap her and tie her up in a basement or someplace private feed her and fatten her up with out her finding out that it's you once she reaches the desired weight drug her again and release her then just ask her to date simple faggot

6pbp

this

Why the fuck are so many people on here obsessed with land whales, fucking gross, I want a medium sized bitch with good looking tits

fuck these other faggots

add bulking formula to her drinks when you can, assuming you're on good enough terms.

you are fucked in the head. go chase actual chubbies don't ruin a body because of your paraphilia

cook for her regularly, add pic related or something similar. also add extra oil on her portion

easy just empty out all her lowfat/fat-free cream cheese, milk, yogurt, etc and refill all the containers with regular shit

enjoy your fat wife

there not lectures, there facts. You. Have. A. Mental. Disorder. End your life.

How hard would this be? And would it add that much weight?

p.s.: even though the powder is without taste, it actually does taste a bit disgusting and not fully neutral. you need to hide it with strong taste food.
also her hunger feeling might decrease after using this regularly.

This.
If you're in America, this should not be a challenge.

A bitch nigga is the shit i dont like

>How do I fatten up my female friend without her finding out?

Marry her, they usually go as fat as fuck when that happens

>How hard would this be? And would it add that much weight?

You're a fucking idiot and if she's into you as you imagine they she's just as fucking dumb as you

please kill yourself you self entitled cunt

Yeah, boi!

indeed wedding cake are renowned for being the fattiest food ever !

she is absolutely perfect the way she is right now

OP's pic is not the woman he's talking about you idiots