I want to kill every single nigger on earth. Hang them burn them I don't care. Who's with me? Thoughts?

I want to kill every single nigger on earth. Hang them burn them I don't care. Who's with me? Thoughts?

I have no quarrel with black people

You're a nigger in denial.

Sorry. my doctor is black and he's the best i've ever had, I used to be in constant pain and it seemed like no-one could help me until I had a couple of visits to my current doc.
Fuck you ya racist prick

You don't deserve to live. You're a nigger enabler.

>Who's with me?

no one thats why your fishing for a circlejerk on Sup Forums you poor poor cunt

You sound like a nigger. Have you considered hanging yourself?

that includes nuggers?

If those nuggers happen to have an excess of melanin in their skin, then yes.

back to Sup Forums

You must be a niggerlover.

S A M E

File: FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT c FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT bb FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT ac FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT b FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT (...).jpg FAGGOT ( FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KB, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT x FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT )

Anonymous FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT / FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT / FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT (Sun) FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT : FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT : FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT No. FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT ▶
>> FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT >> FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT
I FAGGOT want FAGGOT to FAGGOT kill FAGGOT every FAGGOT single FAGGOT nigger FAGGOT on FAGGOT earth. FAGGOT Hang FAGGOT them FAGGOT burn FAGGOT them FAGGOT I FAGGOT don't FAGGOT care. FAGGOT Who's FAGGOT with FAGGOT me? FAGGOT Thoughts?

nope im Saudi and i own a gas station down in East St. Louis and ill tell you now most these guys are fucked from birth. theres no money in town that doesnt come from gambling drinking or drug dealers. thats why i went straight to the hood after i moved here and bought the biggest, cheapest station and started expanding. maybe if you werent so butthurt u could understand buying them out is much more rational and ethical than killing them. we have done this since the 60's man get with the game. heres a taste of what i get to fuck every night

I concur.

fuck
how do you deal with robberies and shit?

cool

If there were no niggers who would give real orgasms to our woman?

Saudis are just as bad, you are one of the niggers. End your life.

that is a stereotype
I can give my gf real orgasms
she's just been tired from work the past few days

Here's a thought. Deal with your own problems. Live every day like it was your last and then make it your last.

>end your life
says the white faggot posting from his mom's bsaement

bs ive seen off nigs with 2 inch dicks.

pssst
>she's faking em

>the banana
>I will slowly mutilate your ass with my corkscrew penis

sure, thats what I call cherrypicking

No. Niggers are disgusting, vile creatures that deserve to die a slow and painful death. Kill all the niggers! Fuck niggers!

there is literaly no evidence that black men's penii are bigger on average
and if you claim otherwise
you are a faggot obsessed with black cock

Blacks are Fine
Islamist are Not

mommy says you only have 10 minutes of kkk time left
she needs to use the computer now

>inappropriate capitization, grammar
hello Boris

>the banana
>again
I will slowly assrape you

Black people aren't niggers.
A black person will get a job, start a family and take of it.
A nigger on the other hand will lie, steal and if he is afraid he will start to rap.

You are a sick person. Seek professional help.

I know a esl cop who will watch my back if he gets a cut of every sale. down here you have alot of dealers who are trusted and well established with the local gov so i let some of them stay in the store which gets people to come in the store and buy a box of camels or some keystones at least we dominate them economically with international cash connections if we get desperate. same thing the irish and italians did around here in the 50's and 60's. white people do the same shit around here man. midwest here

kys

Source: page 1 of the Basement Code(tm)

>protection money
man that's got to suck in the long run

>source: Sup Forums

Literally fuck off Antifa

Me too but the Democrats do not let me

not really. the only thing that i worry about is the local gov will get some more funding from the state to crack down on drugs. worst case scenario my esl bud comes down here and tells me to skip town but with as much money i bring into town and for how desperate the people are i think ill eventually retire to europe or some shit

If talk to a real woman he would know the vagina is 5 inches and stretches

Just do like the jews and slave them with money, sell them shit that cost 5 dollars to make in china for $200 dollars and then make them work at your stores like is a privilege and pay them minimal wage, youll enjoy it more, trust me.

I'm afraid your "doctor" is actually a narcotics dealer.

Hey there sport

Lol Johnny Johnson XP pretty silly propaganda mate