Does it work? Please no shitposts

Does it work? Please no shitposts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiEJKvbpOF0
youtube.com/watch?v=kUfF2MTnqAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just try it out

I dont want a half assed attempt

Nope doesnt work. You can still be reanimated and then youll be left with permanent brain damage

This is correct.
Here's a documentary extract about people who want humane methods for executing criminals:
youtube.com/watch?v=DiEJKvbpOF0

Do some research on "hypoxia".

if you want a quick death, use a gun

I don't have one or want to do anything messy.
Which one is it?

The rate of success is pretty high, providing nobody finds you before you die.

its painless.

Your body feels pain because of suffocation not because of lack of oxygen but because of too high concentration of CO2 in your blood, that means as long as you will be able to exhale co2 you are ok in terms of pain

This shit will kill you thats for sure. You could use any noble gas or neutral gas like nitrogen for that.

You can see on youtube this guy from smarter everyday being basically exposed to same shit (well he was just in atmosphere with lower pressure and oxygen but same effect) he did not feel shit.

How long would it take? I have thin walls so it'd be awful to have someone come in and accidentally pump more helium in.

the only problem is that if someone try to rescue you before you would die fully you will be a veggie.

>people who want humane methods for executing criminals

wtf ever happened to using a bullet? What makes the single greatest invention of war so obsolete nowadays?

maximum 5 min, you have literary 10-20 sec on plain while it is depressurised to get some oxygen before you pass out and after a minute you can just die in an instant, just like that, for no "reason" (technically you should have another half a minute before you slowly die) so if you are able to set this up so noone would disturb you for good 10 min you are 100% dead.

and its painless.

its loud so people are afraid it might hurt actually.

Sign a DNR and put it on your door. No one will save you then.

>or want to do anything messy
Literally any successful suicide leaves a fucking human corpse, user. Are you saying a dead human body doesn't already constitute a mess?

Thank you user.

thats only during operation and shit.

do it in night, in some basement. thats it.

it works. i did it

well, human corpse on its own is as best contained and as little messy as possible outcome of suicide, its definityvely less messy than a bullet in wall surrounded by pieces of your brain...

better deliver, any form of livestream or liveleak shit is profitable.

We want to see.

BTW why do you want to commit suicide? tell us you have literaly nothing to loose.

If someone's here to tell you it worked - it didn't work.

A point-blank to the temple and a 14 second expiration?

No thank you, tie me down like an animal and painfully inject me 3+ times so that my organs violently shutdown and I turn inside out over the course of 10 minutes, please.

Nah man you can have a DNR on your door anytime. Shit tons of old ppl in Florida have them so they can just die naturally instead of being revived like some shitty CoD match.

Does this still work? Most companies add oxygen to their helium to prevent this.

Even if they do that add more time til death. The ratio of helium to oxygen is still high.

do you want me to provide you with fucking scientific paper or is it going to work for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kUfF2MTnqAw

Its basically same effect, he did not have oxygen

Well with method proposed by op you will feel euphoria in last secounds of your life and you will be smiling and unable to do anything.

get nitrogen bottle (not liquid nitrogen unless you will put it into a bottle like that and then warm it up so you would have tank of gas) it will do same job.

Or ask for pure helium and tell them it needs to be helium as you need to use it to make oxygenless environment for some lab shit or something.

here are the facts:
yes, it can work but it's extremally hard to get it right, this image has been floating around for years now, somebody put it together as a troll, what happens if you try this method is you die in agony for hours without any way to help you (besides putting a bullet through your skull)
why? the dose and rate at which you inhale helium has to be specifically calculated for your physical type, weight and other variables, if you get it even a bit wrong, agony

I can livestream I guess. I'm about to drop out of college and my gf of almost 2 years just broke up with me.

I dont want to stop you, you know content is important and shit, but are you aware of the fact that its still possible to live your life and shit without colledge and a pussy of your gf is not all you have?

Take a good amount of sleeping pills in addition, just to be sure

if you trade the helium with nos you will go out feeling like you are on a cloud

Why does it matter if your suicide is painless?
You're going to be dead, nothing matters after that, it's not like you're going to have memories of the pain or something.
Man the fuck up.

The tension and panic normally associated with asphyxiation isn't caused by the lack of oxygen, it's caused by the build-up of carbon dioxide. But when you're breathing an inert gas like helium, you still expel CO2 on each breath, you just aren't taking in any oxygen to replace it ('cause there is none), so you just kind of get light-headed and sleepy, and... that's it.

World record for breath holding is about 17 minutes, so if you can be alone with your tank for 20, you're guaranteed dead.

no, its just need to be faster than you breed, the whole point is to make you breed only helium and no oxygen,, and as long as this is achieved its ok.

To make sure you should use mask that lets you exhale and inhale via different holes and block your possibility to inhale other than stuff from tank.

I guess he dont want to bail out halfway because its too painfull.

I just don't want to be a burden on my family. She's the only person who's supported what I've wanted to do.

That's assuming that the tank has no oxygen and there are no leaks

trips don't lie

>do you want me to provide you with fucking scientific paper or is it going to work for you?

I want you to prove it works by doing it.

why would I do it? I would not waste money on this just to proove you that setup can be effective using some o2 propes, its too expensive.

You killing yourself is going to be a much greater burden FYI. The fact that you believe they'd even be there as an option tells me they love you. This will fuck them up way more than you living at home for a while would.

The fact that you even had a gf means you're doing better than half of Sup Forums. College doesn't matter. Job experience does. Try talking to someone before you go through with this. Your reasoning makes it sound awfully spontaneous.

Nigga just slit your wrists and get over with it

You must really hate your parents if you want to kill yourself, imagine their hurt. They'll spend the rest of their lives wondering what they did, and what they could've done differently.

Plus suicide is a pussy way out...

What about connecting a hose from your cars exhaust and putting it in your car. You sit in the car with the windows closed and slowly breathe in the car exhaust. Wouldn't that kill you relatively painlessly?

Whats about self made Guillotine?
Its quick and painless.
You can build it at home

i tried and i got a squirrel voice durning 2 days

no, its a lot of co2, that means you would not be able to exhale co2 and that will makes you feel like you need breath, also all the fumes will make you dizzy and trippy and will be painfull to breath because they will iritate your throat.

does work, can confirm

It's more trouble than it's worth.

Leave some money and get rid of all your shit. Don't make it hard on other people to clean up your mess.

I have done it many times. I can guarantee it is effective.

Seems to be allot of people giving you advice on how to kill yourself that have never actually killed themselves before. But we've all had shit go bad. Bitches come and go. You'll get another one. Unless you kill yourself

Do they typically put oxygen in helium tanks?

well i heard nowadays oxygen is added to those Tanks so possibly you pass out until the tank and your brain is empty.

I'm 32 now. Lost most of my good friends to heroin. Almost died from heroin. Lost everything from heroin. Been off it for four years. You gotta keep on though. Or not