Posted a thread about this game yesterday, just finished it for REAL this time. Life will never be the same

Posted a thread about this game yesterday, just finished it for REAL this time. Life will never be the same.

im not into weeb shit, wat is it?

Whats this game called?

Doki Doki Literature Club
Psychological Horror disguised as a cute Visual Novel with lots of cute anime girls. The twist is pretty good since the game's free I think that it's definetly something that you might want to check out in your free time even if you're not into weeb games.

okay, ill need a non weeb biased opinion too

is it spooky?

It's fucking free, if you're curious just download it and blow through the first arc in an hour if you can speed read.

So all imI see on steam reviews is that this game is a little bit depressing.nothing more?

Definitely worth checking out, even if you don't like weeb games like the other guy said. And yes, pretty spoopy

Doki Doki was worth my time. Fucking mind fucked me. 10/10

elaborate the spoopiness of the game, i have a hearth condition and i dont want to die

might not be safe then, some pretty dark and shocking moments, can't really elaborate too much without spoiling it. I would probably avoid it if I had a heart condition. mega spoop

I still have her on my usb stick

and extremely well coded game, highly recommended

Kek, you could at least put the image of the menu but no you had to do that one instead

Hisao is that you

Nearly shit my pants when Monika called me by my real name

same

I think the image I chose is a bit more subtle lol

How did the devs do it, not just that but the rest of the game too? Magic?

Pretty sure it just finds out the name of the profile on your pc. I saw some guy on steam who said she called him "Home"

Who is best girl?

Anybody but [spoiler]Yuri[/spoiler] is best girl.

dang it, I fucked up didn't I...