She looks like an unplayed character. Literally disgusted by her dark skin. It kinda makes my own skin crawl

She looks like an unplayed character. Literally disgusted by her dark skin. It kinda makes my own skin crawl.

Fun fact: when you mention about her oil dark blue face Niggers start chimping out. How hard is it to accept?.

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehaswon.org/ascension-spirituality/the-arcturian-group-everyone-is-experiencing-the-new-and-higher-frequencies-of-light
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool.

You'll leave your parents basement someday.

Sounds like someone issues they need to deal with alone

I'd bang

You're probably some fucking fat slob no woman would ever touch - so you're trying to be superior at something. Face it brah, you're garbage.

Try harder
0/10

no one will ever breed with u and u will die alone and forgotten ;)

4/10, got a few bites on that b8

Why is it that sometimes dark skin + Caucasian features = sexy and light skin + (certain) African features = sexy, but dark skin + African features = meh?

Fuck, she's stunning.

Op, you're a massive cock gobbling faggot if you don't find her attractive

If you were a smarter human being you would realize that its a false flag thread and OP actually thinks she's pretty hot and wants a thread about her.

Personally she's wearing way too much make-up for my liking.

she looks cute

she's pretty. why are you scared of a little girl?

I think she's pretty:)

She's cute ....CUTE!

I'm not big on black women in general but she's not bad looking at all. It's more the features that turn me off usually, such as wide noises, bug eyes, and sloped foreheads. Skin tone and lips I can deal with. On the nigger scale, this one's a 10/10, so about a 7.5/10 on the human scale.

because racemixing in beautiful, goyim

this. quit being a faggot op and admit that she's better looking than any of the beeflords you've date raped.

I usually don't like dark girls but she's actually pretty cute

you're right, but to be fair, dying alone and being forgotten withinin a generation or two is the reality for the vast majority of people.

>withinin
goddamn i suck

Being a mutt I have to agree, including my jew ancestry

lovehaswon.org/ascension-spirituality/the-arcturian-group-everyone-is-experiencing-the-new-and-higher-frequencies-of-light

why does vagina frighten you OP

better ?

Personally I think most black women who look sexy only do because they're mixed with another race. Not sure what you meant by light skin with black features, but albinos are fucking disgusting alien mutants if that's what you're getting at.

lol she looks even more like a chimp there somehow

Well there are pretty african albino women. There is also vitiligo. Mostly I speak of light skinned as in more a mocha brown than a coffee black which appears to be normal in some regions of Africa.

Pic is Random Google of "albino african woman"

Is fuck the shit out of her Nubian ass and breed mixed babies to make OP chimp out

Wow nice white/10