Alright, so I want to sound like a loli. Idk why, maybe I find it funny or I'm just secretly gay or some shit...

Alright, so I want to sound like a loli. Idk why, maybe I find it funny or I'm just secretly gay or some shit, I just want to have a good loli voice. Thing is, I have no idea how to sound like a loli, can anyone help? Here's just a recording to give you a gist of what I can do rn. Btw I'm aware I sound horrible but hey, that's what progress is for. Oh and is my normal voice good for radio? I want to get into radio or something like that.

ufile.io/fbabd

Wtf dude

what are saying wtf to is it the image or sound file?

Fuck Monika

What's wrong with Monika?

worst

then whos yours?

Oh and those two lolis were better? Monika is second best.

sayori best

Spoiler
She fucking killed herself because shes so shit.

i dunno, i saw some tutorials saying you need to force your adams apple up your neck, some say that you should just do hormones... your voice is not that deep so maybe if you try real hard and supplement it with some morph vox trickery, you might be able to pull it off. Now tell me a bedtime story in your loli voice.

Spoiler
Yuri fucking stabs herself

Yeeeaaa I'm not gonna force my adam's apple up my throat or take supplements. There has to be a way without taking those cheats. And hell no, I'm too self conscious to say a full sentence in the loli voice.
Yuri stabbed herself out of pleasure, your girl ended it because she hates herself. I'll stick with the girl that actually likes herself.

Ow the edge

Well what's the fucking point then? Ya want to sound like a loli or not? fucking pussy. Also the adams apple is forced up when you try to speak in a high pitch, you just need to do it constantly, for like a week or so.

Wait what, was I being edgy? Crap I didn't even notice.
Yea I want to sound like a loli but I'm not doing all that shit. I'll practice but I'm not taking supplements. I'll try the adam's apple thing though.

NOW READ ME MY STORY! I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT A GOODNIGHT STORY!

You can suck my cock and see what happens

Uhhh are you sure? As you heard, my loli voice is terrible

Ok I apologize for shit talking ur waifu
But I like sayori

Just hire a Vocal Coach and tell him what you want to sound like, he or she will tell you if it possible or not and if so he or she will tell you how.

You don't have to tell that you want to sound like a loli if you are ashamed, just tell that you whant to be able to make a very acute voice.

I WANNA! BE MY LOLI MOMMY

Yea my bad. We all have preferences.
Yea I guess that's the best option. IS it weird to want to have a loli voice?
Yea no thanks. I don't sound loli enough, sorry

i just wanna hear someone read me a bedtime story, is that so much to ask? I'll suck your dick, now come on :(

Cool