So user, The Dreaming or Hounds of Love?

So user, The Dreaming or Hounds of Love?

Childhood is thinking Hounds of Love is her peak. Patricianhood is realizing that The Dreaming makes more sense.

Depends which answer gives me milkies

Why?

Never for ever

The Dreaming was my first love. Nowadays I'm fine listening to The Whole Story.

The Dreaming is not only much more consistent, but it's more adventurous in its compositions; it's almost zeuhl-esque in certain tracks. HoL's highlights are obviously incredible, but The Dreaming is slightly more preferable.

used to love her until i found out she was a tory. what a cunt

This desu

she's been a recluse for years now and most likely doesn't really know what's happening in the world, which is probably why she said those things.

she had a bunch of anti-oppression/anti-west/anti-war songs in the 80s, i really doubt she's a rightist at heart. she's just clueless now.

wtf I love Kate Bush now

>not being a tory
Looks like we've got us some low iq virgins in this thread

For me it's The Kick Inside

>right wingers are pro oppression and pro war

>they're not

Let's play spot the Amerilard.... I win

>she's been a recluse for years now and most likely doesn't really know what's happening in the world, which is probably why she said those things.
this. bet my top dollar she only supports theresa may because she's a woman

you have a very simple and misconstrued idea of politics and probably shouldn't post brazenly about something you clearer have no understanding of

Kate really seems like a pure person.

listen here you little faggot, i don't give a shit about your shitty non-mainstream Sup Forums right-wing ideology that nobody has ever even heard of.
actual right-wingers have no problems with war and oppression since they're usually pro-capitalism and capitalism is inherently oppressive and can only be sustained through warfare. now go eat a dick and lay off me

>all right wingers belong to the Republican Party of the united states

You're a retard and you sound like you're 16 years old

please tell me about your pathetic right-wing ideology that doesn't involve the necessary oppression of millions of people and can be implemented and maintened without the need of constant warfare. let's see how bright you are.

this
She was asked a question about women in positions of power in an interview considering the defeat of Hilary by Donald. Literally all she said was "im happy we have a woman prime minister in England, i think she's great and very sensible" that was it, somehow but hurt leftys were able to spin it into her being a lifelong Tory supporter who kills poor people in her spare time. When you don't act like a celebrity and give out personal information on a regular basis people will just make it up for them selves.

You don't even know what right wing means.

you sound really smart and your argument is totally convincing

Kick Inside > Hounds Of Love > the rest

She's very overrated

there are a number of countries being led by right wing governments, which have mainly a social conservative tradition and with high social equity.

do tell me more about these peaceful right-wing governments

>it's a "one bait post about politics ruins entire thread" episode

Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, just to name a few, are led by right wing populist and nationalist governments. Are they war mongering countries?

so you think these countries do not directly benefit from the wars led or supported by other Western nations?

...yes? switzerland is known to be one of the most neutral countries on earth.

Fuck you're dumb.

which just goes to show how over-simplified your thinking patterns are, how little you understand about the international distribution of capital and about how switzerland has been able to maintain its position as one of the richest countries on earth

>Poland
>benefit from wars by other western countries
uhhh...

Perhaps not Poland. But calling Poland a peaceful country is at least laughable.

Lol, please explain to me this "international distribution of capital" and how war has benefited Switzerland directly. Switzerland is so prosperous because of their great education and huge banking network

The Dreaming, but the Kick Inside is better than both
This is every thread on Sup Forums anymore it seems

t h i s

The Dreaming is great too

Houds of love never clicked, too pleb