MASS SHOOTING AT TEXAS CHURCH
50+ DEAD

rt.com/usa/408857-people-shot-church-texas/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25683IE5v9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bunch of dumb fat rednecks
And nothing of value was lost.

it says 50 people usually at the service not 50 dead..

>50
That's the amount of people who were at the service, dumbfuck. The shooter didn't kill all of them... unfortunately.

"50 people usually at service"
maybe 1 or 2 dead...

Make America great again.

Is this Kingsman?

Church from kingsman film is in deepcut England.

I'm surprised no one at a Church in Texas was armed.

Americans will never learn. It's honestly baffling how many times they let this happen.

>Baptist church in Texas

Damn that looks spicy, mind sharing the recipe?

I'll bet they own an average of 10 guns per person too. Dumb Christfaggots.

>50+ DEAD

>Police said there have been multiple victims, but it is not yet known how many.

just came up on the cnn news alert. not on main page yet

Allah akbar?

But brooo you don’t understand how useful in your everyday life a M16 is !

And of course, too soon to discuss gun control. Fucking gun nuts.

OK then, let's talk about gun control from fucking LAS VEGAS --- weeks ago.

But muh guns. Its muh rights. Muh fun.

So we see where you faggots lie in the moral spectrum... Somewhere right around "liberal hypocrite idiot"....

>Americans will never learn. It's honestly baffling how many times they let this happen.
I know! Why haven't they confiscated the 300 million guns that we own yet?

Okay, let's talk....

What control measures would you like to see implemented?

Found the faggot commie

if they had guns they could have had fun killing that welfare baby

PLEASE, anonymous. All these politics are innapropriate to talk about. Wait until we're sufficiently distracted by another american atrocity to talk about this one.

Probably because Americans are too dumb to see what's good for them, so they wouldn't hand in their weapons.

You want gun culture, you get the results. They wanted the gun culture they get the results. They asked for it. Nothing of value was lost.

>rt.com
Hello Boris

Who cares?

2nd amendment. Its the gunman's privilege to be able to shoot up a church, it's the churchgoers right to defend themselves. And they didn't.

Not him, but I vote for stict seizure of all of them. And to impose the penalties that we used to give for drug offenses for gun possesion. Any other solution is pointless, as has been made painfully clear for the past 30 years.

ITT: Russian samefagging

>30 years
Which is just about the time the US dismantled its policies against the Soviets

Must be awful being that autistic

Just the opposite of the Jews under Hitler's Reich. They were smart and knew they were better off without means of defence.

>implying I think I'm a good person
Anyway, these are people who are obsessed with guns and fetishize "Freedom". This is the price of that freedom.

Not autism
Boris is having trouble with Google Translate

time to go get banned on /k/
thanks for the bait op

Video just released

youtu.be/25683IE5v9g

yay, america i love u. kill more

This thread is pathetic

The people that would 'hand in their weapons' are are good people who wouldn't be using them to kill anyway. So what good would that do?
Evil people are going to find a way to kill, no matter what. Disarming ourselves will only make it easier to be victimized.

>be american
>get shot

Yet this has been implemented in many countries (even in the USA, in certain areas), and has failed to quell violent crime committed with firearms. In most cases, it only increases. In others, violent crime increases with non-firearm weapons.

The fight for gun control has been over for decades. The NRA and its lobbyists won. No one's taking anyone's guns away. No real restrictions or effective bans will ever go into place.The occasional mass slaughter of innocent people is just the price the rest of us have to pay.

>liberals
>Russian trolls

pick one

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IN TEXAS!

HE'D HAVE BEEN SHOT INSTANTLY BECAUSE GUNS!!!

YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

>Not him, but I vote for stict seizure of all of them. And to impose the penalties that we used to give for drug offenses for gun possesion.
At least a third of the population would refuse to give up their weapons, and you can't imprison that many. It's just not feasible.

Why does everyone think gun control and reduced gun violence have to be mutually inclusive?

At least entertain alternatives once in a while.

>50+ DEAD

>some people are injured
>no reported deaths

liberals try too hard

>multiple victims
anyone who is wounded is a "victim"

So glad it happened in Texas. Fuck them where they breathe. Fucking gun lovers get what they wanted.

>This is the price of that freedom.
EXACTLY. It's a price we willingly pay.

>several people shot
>50+ dead

go to bed Boris
wodka bottle is empty

Do you know these people? Do you know exactly what their belief on the Second Amendment is?

Or are you just assuming that based on their chosen religion, they must also harbor the exact same opinions on everything else? Are you just stereotyping and profiling based on religion?

any proof it's not a muslim

oh so it was just a whole bunch of people shot by some dude with a gun
as long as no one got killed that's fine
carry on
I'm sure they can go ahead with their church raffle and bingo now

Don't worry
that proof can be manufactured

>go to school, get shot
>go to work, get shot
>go to college, get shot
>go to movies, get shot
>go to church, get shot
>go to mall, get shot
>go to concert, get shot
>go to nightclub, get shot
>go outside, get shot

I need to get off this ride, any country willing to take me in? I speak 2 languages and willing to do manual labor if necessary.

This. I know tons of Democrat Baptists.

we're still going to take your guns

I can't wait to play FarCry 5.

Yet another "tolerant" liberal...

A third of the population is a ridiculously huge estimate. However, there would still of course be far too many to imprison. But they don't need to imprison them all, I'm sure they'd be happy to just take the guns and fine them thousands of dollars.

And that's why you're stupid

>Do you know these people?
It's safe to assume. Yes. I'm obviously stereotyping.

The law should be no more than one gun per individual. That would drastically reduce the numbers.

>be american
>order burgers
>get shot

>willingly pay

So that applies to the victims?

Of course I don't. I can't own one to find out, because they're highly illegal. Do you own one?

I don't think it's a final solution, but a necessary first one.

Yeah, nobody said outlawing anything is ever easy. It's be a huge fight, maybe even another civil war (if those militia idiots seriously think they can harm America's military should they come at odds), but I still think it needs to happen.

Because of something called statistics. Look at other countries and the laws they have and the resulting reduction in gun violence.

But I thought you liberals were against stereotyping, judging by the cover, profiling, etc...

At least their side actually makes an effort to appear to care about tolerance.

Sounds like you're some scared little pansy

this is real?

No one is taking guns. Literally impossible to take them all. Only idiots that would turn them in are people afraid of breaking the law.

So...

You’re retarded.

boooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiing

"Tolerance" has nothing to do with it. Only an idiot would be tolerant of random gun shootings. The NRA and its supporters have made it impossible to change the status quo. So you made your bed, so go lie in it along with the pool of blood.

Why should we "tolerate" your threats to start a Civil War as you gunfags have been doing. And you'd be wiped out. Totally.

Yeah it's a FarCry 5 teaser trailer, must be.

If it's not the solution, then what's the end goal? Where do you go from there, whilst people are dying from increases in violent crime? Basically, you as the hypothetical policy maker, are now responsible for the deaths of those people...

OP is a beta cuck who’s gf/wife gets fucked by a dude while he’s smoking a cigar, has a glock on her back, an ar in one hand and a 12 gauge in the other.

Over 50 people aren’t dead. ~12 were shot, a couple fatal.

Liberals, shooting happens, blames all the guns and wants to ban them.

Islamic terrorist attacks, doesn’t want to blame the sand nigs and their shitty violent religion.

Lol kys

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

hehe

So if I have a gun for hunting I can't also have a sidearm for self defense or a short rifle for home defense?

You seem scared that your fellow anons want to civilize society.

>be american
>get shot
clapclapcalp

Again, totally unenforcable at this point. Oh, since confiscating all guns is too hard, let's just confiscate all but one per person....kek

>>multiple victims
>anyone who is wounded is a "victim"

what are you on about im just pointing out the same thing you said

[citation needed]

Also, please look further past this strawman. The vast majority of these countries have seen significant INCREASES in violent crimes that are not gun-related. So basically, you're saying that being bludgeoned to death with a 2x4 is better than being shot, so the person murdered with a bit of wood is not important but the person murdered with the gun is...

Being all macho doesn't really serve well at the receiving end of being pumped full of lead, I'm just trying to survive and gtfo asap. Better you than me to take the bullet when the next time it happens.

Don’t like guns? Move to Chicago. They don’t allow them.

Yes. 2 weapons. That satisfies the "right to bear arms" stipulation.

And anything above that would be considered an "arsenal."

I'm mostly left-leaning, sure, but I also hate rednecks, niggers, Chrstfags and SJWs. Your move.

who cares..i live in NC

whats wrong with government protecting us? gun laws are not killing ppl in other countries that have them they are actuallyp rotecting them. whats the deal with that? so stupid. take the fucking guns. no reason why you should have them

We have the resources of the US government. And it would depend on its citizens reporting multiple firearms collections.

Prayer circle NAO! All anons form a prayer circle. We must honor Southern Christina culture as a good culture and pray for the victims and their families. #TexasStrong

>how dare you not post reliable sources
>please read my sourceless bullshit about people being beaten to death with wood