Gf of 5 months broke up with me because

gf of 5 months broke up with me because

>you are a nice guy user
>I will always love you and care for you
>just not that way
>I realized that because you are working too much, you are never at home, I need someone at my side to be happy

what the fuck to do, I want to an hero. I already bought us an expensive vacation as a christmas gift. That was the reason why I am working overshifts.

wew lad

she already packed her stuff and she is gone

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take her friend

whores are not worth it, live for yourself

everything is reserved on her name and on her passport number

She broke up with you because

>all these other reasons that she hasn't mentioned in the list of other bullshit she was saying

I know this because my gf of 2 years cumplains about the same things but she is still with me

I have many night shifts to get money I admit that. But she never said anything bad, I spoilt her so much. She was my first gf at age of 28, I wanted this to work so much. I was finallly happy in my life and I couldn't wait for christmas to see her gift.

Maybe I am really a terrible person.

She is not a whore.

The gf I am with right now is my first ever gf as well at the my age of 28. And I feel for you user. Just chalk it up as a loss and don't make the same mistakes with the next one. From the sound of it, she has stopped being attracted to you because of your desperado of not wanting to fuck things up.

Eastbound just cancel that shit and go by yourself. She isn’t worth it if she isn’t willing to stick around with you while you’re working.

they all are, it's either you sit on your ass all day and do nothing or you spend too much time at work, always one of the other, you never pay enough attention to her, doesn't matter that she sits on her ass all day and you work your ass off to put food on the table, what's important is that she can't have an engaging conversation about her friend cheating on her boyfriend with her ex or a new promotion in the supermarket with her
fuck them, live for your own sake, if you want to fuck, fuck a whore, if you want to talk, get a friend, if you want somebody to wait for you at the house, get a dog, at list the smelly fucker will be happy when he sees you and not keep yapping how you never talk

She's an attention whore that didn't get enough attention from you it's only ironic that the gift was the reason for that.

But I miss her so much. I am alone in this fucking house and crying right now. Everything is so fucking quiet, I am not hearing her giggling or doing things.

Will this shit get better?
I lost my virginity with her, now I am wishing I would never met her.

I didn't told her about the gift would it be bad if I would call her and tell her I worked only because of that? Would she believe me?

It really depends on the situation but I would hit her back up after about couple weeks. But if she don't reply or come back at you in a satisfying way, I would immediately start hooking up with two bitches that I am talking with on the side, just to shake the ex off of my mind

>I want to an hero
>gf of 5 months
If you're that much of a pussy I doubt you'll do it.

Don't ever mention that gift of yours to her ever. You will look so fucking beta no one would accept that shit. And you will feel like piece of shit to try to use a bait to bring some ungrateful wench back into your home. Just take that vacay for yourself or take another friend or female friend

okay
thanks

she always wanted to go to south america that was her dream. I didn't even want to go there, I just wanted to make her happy.

I am going to sleep I think, it is already night here, and I have a fucking shift tomorrow.

Thank you all anons for replying.

Where are you from? I could need that vacation

Hungary

Good night user

hope you enjoy the well deserved vacation

things like that nearly always exceed expectations

you sound like an introvert so you REALLY should go

>bought us an expensive vacation as a christmas gift

Fucking cuck.

whahaha i always wanted to go to hungary because it supposed to be cheap fun there... and youre going away from it?

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

i'd read through all of Year One. If you can push through a few chapters things really start to make sense.

I am from europe as well (germany) - when and where did you want to go?

LEL

She was cheating the whole time.

ffs I hope you were too.

Will this shit get better?
Yes you will be happy again and you'll be stronger having been through this experience. This is seasoning you just have to marinade in it.

I didn't told her about the gift would it be bad if I would call her and tell her I worked only because of that? Would she believe me?
I don't know possibly, you can easily prove it if you have records of the purchase. But does this really accomplish anything she left because shes unhappy. If you give her some space she might miss you and get back in contact, but if you keep bothering her that will just drive her away.

I think one text is ok, but keep it short.

But most important is to just move on stop thinking about her.

>date girl for 5 month
>blow money on expensive vacation
>put tickets in her name.
The fuck is wrong with you

Cut your losses big boy and remember that you need to treat woman like shit if you want them to stay around

The best I can do? Cry a lot, drink. But don't fell into alcoholism as I did. You'll stop to care after some time, but if you will drink for example to idk make feeling go away do it with head.

Had kind of similar situation where I really loved that one girl, was the first time I started to feel something positive in years and had to deal with her problems which I didn't mind. Planned in secret to move with her to different country (purchase house etc.) and I was in progress of doing that. Planned on doing some other stuff as well so she's happy after I'm gone. Found out one day she's been cheating on me with 3+ guys at least. I'm not gonna go into details here but she was sick, mentally (no not retarded af) and I ended up feeling like shit because of me being baited into this for months or at least that's one of X thoughts why it ended up like that. It's been more than 6+ months now and the only thing that remained of her is my alcoholism. So as I said, you'll get over it after some time but don't ruin yourself because of that.