I think I've caught some Yellow fever after talking to a cute Asian girl recently and can't get the thought of said...

I think I've caught some Yellow fever after talking to a cute Asian girl recently and can't get the thought of said Asian out of my head.

Help a Sup Forumsrother out and post anything you got, extra points if they're Korean or Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/t2umblr/status/910540004681588736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just go to asia, it's like fish in a barrel

cutie

I'd love to go travel to Asia and get some, but unless you're willing to provide me a plane ticket and some money, looks like it's gonna be a while.

i traveled/partied in korea for 2 months for 3k usd including airfare, airbnb, and food/alcohol. it's really cheep

I have a vacant spot for a vacation in three years, if going to Korea is really that cheap I might go, thanks for the advice user.

just don't go to seoul and you'll have a great time.

also, knowing ANY korean is a huge plus to picking up girls

if you are rich or high status then go bang her, they are super easy to impress when it comes to material stuff

kpop faggot get a real job

Middle class working family so that's probably not gonna work.
Unless you can use Warhammer 40k Models to measure material wealth in which case I'm fairly well off?

Why should I avoid Seoul exactly?
Any other tips besides knowing Korean?

who is she?

Don't actually remember, I just have her saved on my computer.

there are too many white people there, you won't be as much of a token white guy. if you go to a smaller city you'll literally be the only white guy there, and you can pull much MUCH easier then. other suggestions i have are just looking nice, working out, wearing nice clothes, being nice to people. don't neg korean girls, just be nice and sweet to them. they're not like western girls, they don't like being treated like dog shit and sometimes it's hard for white guys to stop trying that "super dominant" thing.. like, they already know they're inferior, they don't get off like white girls do when they're run through the mud. take them out to cute cafes for coffee/deserts/wine etc. basically just real dates, you know? in clubs they'll be more aggressive than white girls, just remember to be nice and not be a dick

Thanks for the advice, what cities would you recommend me to visit though?

cute asian

on this map basically any of the "provincial capitals" will have great party scenes and are on an easy train route from seoul. that is Suwon, Cheongju, daejeon, daegu, busan, jeonju, and gwangju. Busan is the second biggest city so it's probably similar to seoul in that it has a lot of white people.

try partying in daegu or gwangju, both are pretty dope cities.

What about Incheon?
I'm a Historyfag and I've always wanted to retrace the steps of the Incheon landings.

incheon is basically the same city as seoul. if you want to actually go there to see sites then go for it. the only reason i discourage seoul is you need to be turbo rich or super hot to stand out.. you'll just get a warmer welcome in the smaller cities, which i personally really appreciated. i was just there playing games and hanging out though, i wasn't really touring or seeing sites

but seoul is literally the only major city in korea

oof you got that yellow fever, gross, you dont want asian asians user, go for girls like the one you talked to

?? yeah..?

Less talking and more posting bitches

you can find a good asian american if you want user, it can be hard but you just have to look in the right places and be lucky

where else would you go? rural places?

They must hide under rocks, the one I'm speaking of, the cute one, is the only good Asian American I've met.

Please enlighten me where the good Asian American chicks hang out at?

minor cities...?

You got anymore of these?

quantity matters, some will be shallow or trash so just meet a lot of them and you will find more good ones. parts of the la metro area ie irvine and lots of cities is the san gabriel valley have a lot of asian americans, and they are also concentrated in cities around the bay area

That would be helpful if I didn't live in Georgia.

that's your fault
>have nice day user

Thanks, you too.

There are a lot of Asians in Georgia. Just don't be poor, a red neck, dumb, or black.

here is a map of the Atlanta metro area by race, the red is asian. Suwanee seems to have the highest asian population per capita at 18% and probably much higher in some neighborhoods

actually Clarkston has 21.6% with a lot of vietnamese

Done and done.

I avoid Atlanta like the fucking plague it is dude, driving there is hell and I fucking hate it.

Asians ain't gonna be where no one is. They're all in the metro.

Well shit, sacrifices must be made I suppose, thanks for the info user.

If you want a fob girl just attend gatech

Meh.

lets be honest though georgia sucks, the south(except like houston) is not where you find real asian americans, cali is

there are a huge amount of koreans/korean americans north east of atlanta like suwanee. korean is the 3rd most spoken language in georgia. my highschool was majority korean and it was awesome.

GOOD LUCK GETTING IN
:(

Stop talking more bitches

In what? The girls? Just we white and rich. Ez

Agreed.

did you ever date and/or fuck any?

bruh i live in georgia and trust me both Athens and ATL have tons of very hot and slutty asian women

1bambei is her instagram. I've been following her for a while... You're welcome.

Can confirm, lived in Suwannee and athens for years.

Now I just need to find the spots in TX

the eternal problem of the white man. you should make white babies but white women are so degenerate every other race (except niggers) looks superior to them.

sugar land is a good one

>there are too many white people there

nope. the area with the most foreigners is Itaewon. Seoul only has a lot of whites because the population of that city is greater than the population of some countries.

houston fag here, can confirm, there are tons of hot vietnamese sluts in sugarland/western houston. also some in the woodlands.

That's not a terrible weekend looking place to drive from where I'm at. You're the fucking goat bro

what are you going off of, a census??? the VAST majority of whites in seoul are males from 20-35, so when you go out partying you're guaranteed to see them

Korean cutie Jennica

please don't drive up to sugarland expecting to find asian pussy... it's literally strip malls for like 50 minutes of driving.. just party downtown and hope that you find some asian cuties or something

whats going on here exactly

sauce?

more

HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

vibrating panties.

source

twitter.com/t2umblr/status/910540004681588736

you could always go to rice area and try your luck with college students

Don't take it too far, OP. I took $50,000 and spent two years in the Philippines/Thailand doing nothing but drinking and womanizing.

I now have 2 kids and another 2 different women pregnant. I also gained 30lbs and am down to $2000 of my original stash.

Sauce? Code?

Show us this girl