Wwyd to my wife? Replies get more pics

wwyd to my wife? Replies get more pics

cun on her boobs. looks nice

Hold her down and fuck her cunt making her let out loud moans as i use her. I would choke her and slap her tits as i fuck her harder and harder after awhile i would pull out of her cunt and put her on all 4s and i would fuck her tight ass hard making her scream in pain as i use her. I would finish by using her mouth i would throat fuck her hard before cuming all over her face.

wwyd to my wife?

I'd take her into the hot tub and undo her knots one by one, then tossing her bikini out onto the deck. She'd suck my dick underwater for as long as she could hold her breath before I put her on the side and eat her out, moaning loud enough for neighbors to hear. When she's good and ready I turn her around and fuck her cunt from behind until I dump my cum deep inside of her.

Would tear her shirt open and grab her tits, and push her down on the floor and fuck her. Hold her down while pounding her, biting her nipples, and cum inside her while burying my face in her breasts.

Tell her to cover up her feet. She has fat midget toes that could kill any erection.

I'd ask my wife to go down on her while fondling those awesome looking boobs. Lets see the nudes!

Fist fuck her ass at a rate of knots while she's chocking on my dick. Finish her off with a slap to the face.

Put my penis inside her

She never wears anything under her dresses.

For a wwyd that I like the most I'll post tits

Just post tits, faggot.... trying to bust a nut here

TOOOOOOO FUCKING OLD REEEEEEEE

Good start....

TO FUCKING OLD GET A YOUNGER WIFE, LIKE 19 ;)

You ever fuck her up the ass? Feels good, man?

Fuck I'd have that sitting on my face all day long

Someone else has, I haven't.

ain't gonna lie, thought that was a dick, I'm a bit disappointed.

top kek. Never noticed before

doesn't this chick do weird sadomasochistic ballbusting videos

i swear i've seen her on /gif/ before

If she does I'd love to see them. Definitely not something we've done before

Fucking hell, dude... nice tits, nice legs, perfect fucking body.... Would love to have my dick buried deep in her

WWYD?

Keep em coming, cock hard as fuck right now doing some nice edging to your girl

Post some bra and underwear pics user. I would strip her down to those bare clothing and lik her head to toe

Honestly, as a widower, I would take her out for a nice dinner and a show, sweet-talk the fuck out of her and figure out wtf is wrong with you two. She looks pretty good. I've had better and my wife was a looker, too. What's up, user? Not that I think she is your wife, but if she was, I would fix your shit, no lie. Ifr she is your wife, what kind of bullshit is this? Divorcing?

Bend her over my table, pull her panties down slowly, spread her tight ass apart and slide my tongue inside her tight holes, before flipping her over, sliding my cock into her mouth, let her make me cum and stick my tongue in her mouth

Have you tried or asked for anal? How could you just accept that it was ok for another dude and not you

Mmmmmmmmmm thanks OP.... real nice titties, perfect nips

show her impressive face.

It's not huge on my own list, but she didn't like it. I do want to just because someone else has, and I will. It'll happen

Wtf? Those are terrible tits. Had so much hope op

definite facial

Tits perfect for titty fucking..... edging like crazy for her right now

The fuck is wrong with you, faglet?

All of these were right after giving birth. Made her tits fucking massive. She was already a 34DD before

Fuck, dude... ain't gonna last much longer

love to see her beautiful face.

She ever piss on You? I'd pay good fucking money to let her piss all over me

lovely her full face id love to cream

lol no

Fuck I wanna shoot my load down her throat... you got any pics of her getting dicked?

They're on another computer somewhere, unfortunately. Here's a good one, though

id piss on her face, lets see her lovely eyes.

Oh I would so throat fuck her in that position...

nice love to have her blow me from that position.

Get on my knees, fuck the shit out of her throat, and tell her to piss like that

that would be removed, bent over with those gloves. lets see her whole lovelyness.

Fuck, imagine fingering her under that fucking dress....

I don't have to imagine, I can just remember

Gonna cum any moment... Would have loved to talk on phone telling you what if do to her as I'm cumming

think i want to see her face.

Which pic is your favorite?

Upside down.. so many things to do to her like that

favorite but also im sad.

Love the glimpse of bra, there

This was for linkedin, was just going to crop out a bit. Didn't use it, but I was diamonds thinking about how slutty she looked while doing something professional.

ass pls

Love it..... definitely need ass or pussy pics

I'm looking