Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djBKQNVj5Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Delete this, nephew.

i am kang...

i gotta say they way nas writes his name like that is so corny to me. looks like he came up with it when he was 9

WE

ARE

You guys ever considered that the ancient Egyptians were black?

Egypt is in Africa, you know.

yeah but most Egyptians are caucasians

Love Has but that album cover is so........
WE
WUZ
KANGZ
'N
SHEEEIT!

*Nas

Well, Rome did occupy Egypt. I'm talking early Egyptians. Like, 3000 bc. Dude, why would Africans be white? I understand they traded with the middle-east I'm sure. So close to isreal and such. But it's an African society. African. Black.

Africans literally were the kings of the longest surviving society in all of human history, which was admired by even the greeks. They're just told that "We're just niggers" when in fact, they were some of the most intellectual people in the world. Which is why Nas is right.

I wouldn't deny the possibility, it's just the fact that Black Americans try and claim some kind of direct heritage with Ancient Egyptians when the vast majority are slaves who were taken from West Africa. Also the fact that in the process they deny history from modern day Egyptians.

You actually fell for the propaganda, the only black KANGZ were the 25th Nubian Dynasty. The 25th dynasty literally contributed nothing to civilization.

You don't think there were kings in west Africa?

What is there to deny? That Egypt is African? They descend from Africans, and Egypt is African. You're the one in denial.

WE WERE KINGS AND SHIT

Egyptians were more like arabs than Europeans

>Surrounded by africans, with small connection to middle east
>They were primarily middle-eastern

No they were fucking black! Smh.

SHEEEIT! From KANGZ to extreme poverty and squabble!

the title reminds me of kanye's last call

Most egyptians were neither black or white. Although there were white and black rulers. There's a huge desert seperating egypt from The rest of africa where black people live. So as a result the middle east had better contact with Egypt than most of sub-saharan africa

Europeans. Not even once.

>some of the most intellectual people in the world
any notable contributions to civilization?

Discovered electricity

They weren't, Egyptians are various shades of brown.

BUT, the 25th Dynasty was black, it was Nubians who invaded and took over.

they don't descend from all of Africa you fucking moron, they descend from specific parts of it. that's like saying Russians are Asian because their country is in Asia.

WE

WUZ

KANGS

HOL' UP

HE'S LOOKING AT US

Let's not kid ourselves here Anons, look at the present day state of all once great kingdoms. Mostly the entire continent of Africa, majority black, is in shambles.....
But Still You Insist
WE
WUZ
KANGZ

>we were slave owners too guys
why do they want to push this so much

wat did u jus say 2 me honky

I mean just because modern africa is fuck doesn't mean they weren't kangz.

Hell, Mugabe is sorta a kang. Swaziland and Lesotho have real kangz.

They are kangz.

Y'ALL
WUZ
KANGZ!!!!!!!!

It's sad that people don't know this.

For gods sake, the only thing to show for these KANGZ is mass rape, genocide, and poverty! But that's all whiteys fault isn't it?

WE

WUZ

ALIENS

What the fuck are you talking about?

MEGA LULZ, night night sleep tight, KANG!!!

Are you having a stroke?

N SHEITTTTTE

youtube.com/watch?v=djBKQNVj5Cc
>equation-wise, the first thing to do is to consider time as officially ended
What did he mean by this?

I'm in like literal tears and shaking right now, next to my black boyfriend, you anons are so mean!

>Africans literally
lived, continue to live and would have still lived in mud huts if it wasn't for non africans

doesn't mean they were pharaohs does it
isn't it funny how nigas try to attach value to themselves when the obvious most likely probability of them having any connection to egypt would be of them being descendants of slaves

>slaves
egyptian slaves that is

just to be clear

I don't know how would real Egyptians feel about the negros and their cultural appropriation on them.

>tfw you really WAS a king and shit

they don't have internet in their shit country

>got struck by lightning
Not exactly unique

Are you actually retarded? you have no idea what Egypt is like.

Taking a wild guess you're American

There are no real egyptians anymore.

You realise Africa is a big place? also there is a desert that separates them from the rest of africa. They're more Mediterranean than anything.

>real
Neither are you Whites

This is how it more or less. Weird how people think the second you touch African soil every person is black

Caucasoid doesn't mean white either.

I didn't say it did

Ok

A variation of white though. The same way a person is considered black even if they're a lighter skinned black person are a darker skinned black person.

Depends on your definition of white, Americans and Europeans have pretty different definitions of who qualifies for a white person.

Is this cultural appropriation?

White doesn't refer to skin colour, but genetics.

White=European
Fair skin, fair eyes and fair hair.

That's just blatantly false. Educate yourself.

The white man came from europe.
The (original) white man had fair skin, fair eyes and fair hair, he got mixed and now you have many europeans (whites) with all kind of different colors.
The darker you get, the more mixed you are, fact.

Not right. Guess George Clooney isn't white despite pretty much being fully English ancestry oh and Colin Farrell despite being fully Irish. The ignorance of what people see as white is so strange, It's as if you don't have some light hair as well as light eyes you suddenly aren't white despite so many fully white people have both dark hair and dark eyes as well as tanned skin being of white ancestry. Take people like Cheryl Cole and Kylie Jenner for example the fact they have dark hair and dark eyes is irrelevant they're still white. White people are pretty diverse in what they look like. I know it's pretty much Americans that do this but it's just so irritating.

Are mod asleep? this would usually be deleted by now

DNA evidence actually suggests most Egyptian dynasties were from Nordic blood

Ancient Egyptians, save the Nubians, looked a lot like modern Germans or Danes.

It's music related

>despite pretty much being fully English ancestry
Ethnicity!=Race
And sure, he is white, just a bit mixed. Obviously it's not just about colors, you have facial feature, physical structure etc.
>White people are pretty diverse in what they look like
Like I said, the darker you are, the more mixed. (ie if you are european)

I bet you think Finns are European because they have white skin huh?

Finns are mostly european, yes.
But I have already said, it's not just about colors, you have other factors as well.
Just accept the fact that if you are darker, or have any non-european features, you are mixed. We're all mixed to some degree.

You're telling me the Dudesons aren't white?

Is my girl Ana Kasparian white?

Oppression tends to have that affect

There were black people in egypt, there were also white people and arabs. The romans did conquer egypt at one time and caesar fucked Cleopatra.

All that being said black Americans are complete fucking morons. Most of their ancestors came from the west coast of africa, places like Ghana, liberia, Sierra Leone

I wish you could actually discuss this album on Sup Forums

What is: nigga who fell off

Her face is almost too symmetrical it looks creepy.