Wholesome Wish Thread:

Wholesome Wish Thread:

Greetings Sup Forums.
If a genie would fulfill 1 wish,as long as it's a wholesome one,what would you wish for?

a friend.

Maybe we can work that out,user.

Everyone that is born is guaranteed the basics. Broken down as a free source of food, water and shelter. I'd tell the genie what the qualifications for each would be. Such as: purity of the water, freshness and balance of the food in the diet and lastly the shelter would have build minimums.

I wish to impregnate Satania-san.

Pls no bulli

I'm gonna bully that womb with my dick.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian.

I'd wish for your happiness OP :-)

meeting the love of my life in the incoming era of true communism

I wanna fuck satania pucci over to /bant/ and release all my milk

Have all the knowledge of the universe

I won't tollerate you villians any further

To become one with the /k/ube

I love you

I love lolis

Those tits blow it for me honestly.

I no longer want to be real. I want to become a Vocaloid.

To get back together with my ex/bestfriend

A male or female who isnt just my partner but my for ever soulmate...

Same, but poor Satania never gets her melon pan.

Never having to do seperate and fold clothes for as long as i live

Money enough to take care of my family, and death.

:-)

This ones much better. I don't have an Satania pics to resipricate or help make the the Satina thread it needs to be.

I wish for satania to be cultured enriched by rapefugees so she can labor 88000 babies

The feels user

I want the entire world to be subject to my
D e v i l i s h a c t i o n

Do you have the source for this? I had the dudes entire collection saved years ago.

My real wish is for user to keep replying with Satania pics.

To marry my girlfriend and have my parents finally approve of us and not disown me for it

Happiness

Imagine if she was your mother.

It's full of deviled eggs I bet.

Yes incest sex

Wholesome? To have a whole sum of money in my bank account greater than no less than $10,000,000 USD

A gf

Anyone to call my own...

Why would they disown you user-kun?

Wait I found a pic I had so not all is lost as far as bumps.

She's the cutest.

My parents are very Jewish. My girlfriend is Christian.

Really hardcore family tension. I just wish they'd grow up.

/thread

>all this lewding
disgusting

I always end up loving the girl a show bullys. Life is pain (Akari deserves better)

I don't know who that is.

She's the pic with the yellow backround aswell as the one above that is negative. She gets the same treatment as Satania in a similar 4 girl main cast.

Got any lewder pics of her?
I wanna troll her plebbit fans on bant

I see.

4th Reich dominates the world, and I want to be the leader of it.

Go on gellbooru or danbooru and search her name.

this

I wish to get a raise at work so I can pay for my dog's vet bill. He was recently hurt whilst protecting my home from invaders.

I don't want a gf.
I want everyone to have a gf

I wish to impregnate Satania

But user, I'm gay. You can have the gf you gifted to me.

Thx

let me rephrase my wish; I want everyone to have someone to love/love them

No bby

to be a pretty girl

That's the dream

Honestly would wish that people didn't experience greed I think that if that wish were fulfilled then many of societies problems would get fixed over time

I wish for Satania to be the arch demon

A steady job that I don't hate with a comfortable source of income to support my family

I love humanity more than anything else in the world. It's the very least I could provide for my people.

That's very nice of you user.

well it makes more sense to have one person wish for all the gfs and bfs so that other people can use their wish on even more net value.

For Sup Forums to end and moot to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity, as the good lord intended

Britain never losing any of its colonies, causing Africa to be extremely prosperous and Islam to be an extremely small religion compared to Christianity aswell as the lack of niggers due to the fact that they would be second class citizens until much later in history

I want to marry satania

That sounds nice

I wish Astolfo and people like him were real! Everyone would be happier.

death

let me tell you why that isn't viable.
people would just shit out children (like indians and africans are doing now), and... what, more housing is built, what about public education? Medical stuffs? etc. etc.

If you were going to use a wish, you might want to change it so that those things arrive out of air magically if you're going to ignore logistics.

May as well turn this into corrupt a wish post.
"soulmate" implies one and only, yeah? What happens if (when) they die?

-shrugs-
sure.

You knew what your parents thought + wanted before you even met this girl. Why should they be the ones to change instead of you? You can just find a new girl, they can't just get a new son.
Alternatively, if the love for your girl is great enough to say "fuck off" to the parents, then sure. Do it. Or threaten to do it. Jewish family politics is mostly hot air and victim blaming anyway, so stand up for yourself. (wish denied)
Wait, i don't deny wishes I have to corrupt them.
Well, you marry the girl and what will the friends of those jewish parents think? "Oi martha, i can't believe agatha over there let her son marry some shiska, he seemed like such a nice boy too." So, sure. Your parents accept you as a result of them being ostracized from the other jews. Oy vey.

You are your own, user. You can do whatever you want to do. You just need to want something and be willing to work for it (and suffer for it). ganbatte (wish granted, no corrupting this one).

You wish for a thread with no lewd?
HA. TOO BAD.

You would probably make worse mistakes than Hitler, such as micromanaging, or, conversely, if you don't do that, you'll be seen by not taking a direct enough approach.

for anybody who wants to their fursona to become them, with the caveat that its realistic enough (no fucking neon furs or macros n shit)

One, it's from a Genie so it's completely magic and very likely out of thin air. 2. I was vague on purpose so I didn't wrote out something with loopholes etc, for all you know they were just magic doors. Everyone gets a key to a bedroom door in a pocket dimension with a magic fridge and sink. No need to turn something to help others into something to impede them. Stop ruining this wholesome wish thread with your negativity. I just want humans to be happy. "Let me just reply to each wish and tell them all why they are dumb and wrong" how unhappy do you have to be to just live life in such a way?

I with the AI overlords are kind to us