Any med fags here. What could this pain be...

Any med fags here. What could this pain be. It's right below the belly button and it's a twisting sharp stabbing pain that makes me unable to fully stand up. It came on suddenly.

Could.be a hernia. or something intestinal
Is there a buldge?

r u male or female?

You might an infected appendicitis. You need to go to the doctor, if you let it stew it's gonna burst which is life-threatening.

Go get it looked at.

inflamed*

Sounds like gas or constipation, but could be appendicitis or hernia. If it continues for more than 12 hours I'd go to the doctor. DEFINITELY drink more water and massage the area a bit. If it hurts to put pressure on it like it's "stabbing" you more, then I'd definitely go see a doctor immediately.

UTI

This happens to me like once every month, sometimes even more often.
When i sit at my PC i still kinda feel the pressure in that area especially when i breathe deeply.
The pain usually goes away in half an hour, longest it took was like 2 hours.

Unrelated to OP, but also a question for medfags, why are my feet and lower legs going numb and tingly the past few months or so?

Cancer you gonna die bro

Okay well bai

XD

Sounds like trapped gas.

Happens to me sometimes. Drinking soda water to make yourself burp can give you relief.

It's not that big of an issue on its own (it's not actually harming you), but it can be indicative of other problems.

You have gas you stupid fuck

or gallstones

Pls respond

It's something with your nervous system... maybe an incarcerated nerve, get it checked

Well, that numb and tingly sensation usually happens due to poor blood circulation. If you're in a bad position while sitting, for instance, it can cut off optimal blood flow for a while and result in the "pins and needles", which isn't typically life-threatening but pretty uncomfortable.

If you just feel that way all the time, then something is blocking your bloodflow. That doesn't tell me exactly what's causing it but that sounds symptomatic of something potentially dangerous. It'll be a good idea to go to the doctor and mention these symptoms.

OP here. taking a piss makes the pain much worse and forces me to hunch over further to relieve the pain.

sounds like a hernia, especially since it gets worse when you are straining.

Hernia. Standing up/bending over/pissing makes it hurt? Stabbing sharp pain? Hernia.

How long has this sensation lasted so far?

kidney stone? they a bitch to piss out