AT LEAST 27 SHOT DEAD AT TEXAS CHURCH!!!

AT LEAST 27 SHOT DEAD AT TEXAS CHURCH!!!

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41880511

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25683IE5v9g
foxnews.com/yeruhfookenn0ofag9987
hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/guns-and-death/
dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terrorist?

More dead piggies Yaaaaaaay

No, "armed white man"

gg no new record

That's still technically a terrorist, just not the popularized kind.

youtu.be/25683IE5v9g

From what can be seen there are no political motivations evident at this time.

source?
I'm hearing it was a mad nig

B-b-b-but people were terrified, so it was terror. You racist!
(50% of liberal comments on news sites)

No, terrorism requires a political motivation. It’s in the definition. Shooting people without political motives is not terrorism.

white privilege, the post

that's the point, dipshit. they never call mass shooters "terrorists" unless they're ragheads

I just figured shooting up a church in Texas was intended as a message

Because most rag-head shootings/attacks are POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.

A white guy with political motives is a terrorist, idiot

Angry redneck. foxnews.com/yeruhfookenn0ofag9987

> I am monitoring the situation from Japan

Does he not realize that makes it sound like he cartoonishly left the hemisphere out of fear?

What's the message? That's gods not real? That would mean that a fedora fag is the culprit.

Anyone that causes terror is a terrorist.

and that "I'm gonna start a race war" church shooting wasn't politically motivated? or the guy plowing his Challenger into a crowd of black protesters?

why do these jackasses almost never shoot anyone of significance?

You;'re a fucking moron.

A terrorist has political motives.

This guy is just a mass murderer.

>inb4

No anyine that causes terror FOR POLITICAL GAINS is a terrorist

you're a dipshit. Too bad you weren't one of the victims.

Redefining words is fun!

So? This is what Texans want.

who is Emanuel Kidega Samson?
you're new to sarcasm, I see

Yes. Texans want to go to church and have someone burst in and gun them down. That's exactly what they favor.

well seeing as they unanimously support the right for literally anyone to buy automatic weapons and as much ammunition as their heart desires, that's kinda bound to happen.

Some things we know immediately:

1. This shooting did not happen because of guns
2. More gun regulation would lead to more of these
3. If the people in the church were armed, they could have defended themselves

You’re new to Poe’s Law, I see

>may God be with them
God is omnipresent. God was with them the whole time. God did nothing wrong.

false

the country stars from the vegas shooting were also packing but quickly realized they would only cause confusion and chaos to law enforcement to do their jobs

Texas gets what it deserves.

Oh then it will just be swept under the rug

Well, no, they aren't unanimous on anything, and no, no one can buy automatic weapons.
I get that this is Sup Forums, and you wanna be a cool kid by saying something sassy about a mass murder, so don't sweat it.

Liberals, the post

Are you saying that giving everyone a gun doesn't lead to more safety?

There’s about zero correlation between those two events, lol

>I am monitoring the situation from Japan
Don't worry, goize... Donnie is on it.

maar

That's fine to think that, I guess. Texans are cooler, though, that libtards like you. They didn't spank one out when 9/11 happened.

>Media hiding his identity unlike New York attacker

100% another white guy. Therefore, it was not a terrorist attack and we can go back to our lives until they kill another 50 next week.

You are dumb and you should feel bad. You cannot support your first 2 claims. Your third one is as useless as, "if they didn't believe in god, they wouldn't have gotten killed".

read this and then shut the fuck up

hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/guns-and-death/

holy fucking shit there was an OP who posted a white male on Sup Forums and said his face would be all over the news tommorow then this! a fking mass shooting!! my theory is op was a cia nigger trying to mock or help us and all mass shooting and isis are all parts of the us gorvenment to instill fear upon the population to increase security and gradually establish a NWO with dominon over all nations so as to bring upon the world luciferian worship!!!(quote from albert pike satanist cock sucker!!!) beware america don't give your guns, don't fall into liberal propaganda, this is war and we shall fight and win!!! , go america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>3. If the people in the church were armed, they could have defended themselves

Because some untrained asshole with a .40cal pea shooter, pumped up with fear and adrenaline, is probably gonna be able to outgun someone armed to the teeth with automatic weapons in a chaotic, tight environment. Right.

I hope you carry guns on you all the time so that you can distract the mass shooter for a minute and buy everyone else time to get away before he blasts your brains across the floor.

lol, you think Jason Aldean was packing but didn't shoot at the 33rd floor of a hotel to avoid confusion?

sorry, semi-automatic weapons with modifications for simulated automatic fire. Forgot, that makes a huge fucking difference.

New York attacker was shown on video across the internet within a half hour of the incident and screamed Allah Akbar when he hopped out of his truck of peace. No one could hide his identity. Nigger.

> 3. If the people in the church were armed, they could have defended themselves
You watch too many movies man. It was probably over in a minute or two. The first thing to do in that situation is to look for cover, and guess what? Everyone else is looking for cover too. Even the gunman look for cover. If you try to shoot back you will most likely get yourself or someone around you killed.

Fucking idiots also will support renting vehicles. Even trucks!

first pic of shooter

Yeah, let's just shoot at a heavily populated hotel that is half a mile away and hope to hit a single, obscured, man-sized target... at night!

Pussy ass country music stars. I could've made the shot without my targeting computer!

That’ll teach them to win a world series

Also, he was in full gear. He may have been wearing kevlar.

why do we see this news on UK website !! ! !

brittain england need to stay out of our fucking business ! ! !

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

At least it was a church that got shot up. Fuck christians.

nigga you are so obviously not a native english speaker it hurts to read what you're saying.

mass murders with vehicles are not even comparable to mass murders with weapons that are literally designed and marketed to be as quick and efficient at killing people as physically possible.

Because we like to laugh at you

Truth

>no other images found

underrated post

>obviously not a native English speaker
Or just American. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes.

I see Big Auto and triple A got to you.

Kek

I see walmart and the NRA got to you.

Kek fucking americans they will never learn, I cant wait too see what meme will be made for this one...

Why can't atheists stop murdering Christians?

Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition!

What should we learn?

whites cant be terrorists

why did they go to church without guns to defend themselves with? also it should be mandatory to have a machine gun mounted behind the pulpit so priests can defend their congregations in situations like these

you tried

That fucking brow ridge.

I feel like americans get more upset about their phones battery dying than having their families killed in a church.
USA truly is the land of the free to get shot wherever.

Best fight scene ever

If they join terrorist groups and commit acts defined as terrorism then they can. Shooting up people becsuse you are a angry athiest is not terrorism.

99.9 likely to an antifa /alt left then
also most more likely a minority and or a Muslim

Many keks

Yeah, this guy definitely looks like a liberal. I think I saw him at Harvard last week.

>get ran over by trucks
>get avid thrown in face
>get blown up in airport bombing
>get shot up on a train (oh wait an American stopped that from happening)
>get beheaded in the middle of the street

Huurrr you Americans are happy to get shot

Yeah, it‘s sad how such arguments seem sufficient to keep the status quo after every shooting.

Stop selling guns to white dry shit

Just because one is upset doesn't mean he has to "do something" if it wouldn't actually help

>Shooting up people becsuse you are a angry athiest is not terrorism.
Yes it is, if your atheism is your motive.

far right rumor mill goes to work

>I think I saw him at Harvard last week.
Harvard is full of asians, not SJW faggots like you

So only you niggers have guns? lol, no

proof? that is BS

>Huurrr you Americans are happy to get shot
how the fuck do you get that from what i said?

You’re right. That truck in France killed 85 people. Stephen Paddock was only able to manage 59 with his arsenal of rifles and ammo.

the irony of a libtard saying that