If Americans like shooting so much why don't they stick their guns down their troaths and do something good for once?

If Americans like shooting so much why don't they stick their guns down their troaths and do something good for once?

some do

Not enough

>their troaths

I have the impression Sup Forums is the target of that goy site, which is dedicated to stop "antisemitism".
So many BBC, gender, libtard threads. It's not even funny anymore, because we have boards for all that crap.

>troaths
Sorry, at least I'll live enough to learn proper english one day :)

Your sweet mum took my large caliber gun in her troath. I emptied the magazine. Fired multiple rounds down her gullet. She begged for it in her vajana, but I don't know where that thing has been.

Then you woke up

Your mum has no gag reflex. I went all the way down her troath. She's like a sword swallower.

Calm down. Hasn't Sweden had like a dozen bombs go off in like a week? I'm not clear because I don't dick ride other countries like you.

Texas self defense forces

Not sure you meant to reply to me? I'm not Swedish. I'm only here because I can speak as an authority on OPs mom's troath

>Troaths
>stick guns down them

Is.... is this a safe for guns?

Can we get Andy sixx in here to talk about the log he shot down her troath?

Take it easy, OP. Sounds like you need a prostate massage.

I really cant wait till America cuts itself off from the rest of the world. All these snowflake countries, can just fuck off. seriously were would the world be without the USA. Its time the rest of the world woke up and remembered that if it wasn't for the USA they would be licking Nazis assholes right now.

>troaths
WAT

I don't think that's considered on-label use. Not in the US, anyway. Other countries are more liberal with their troaths

Troath here. King Troath to you. I would appreciate if you did not "stick a gun down me" I mean maybe that is how you get off but I have a kingdom to run.

>they would be licking Nazis assholes right now.
Nice bait, friend. Also.. I wouldn't mind having my asshole licked, we would have been better off with Germany going through with their plans and having anyone who disagrees put down.

Cause then we couldn't shoot anymore, cause we'd be dead. Duh.

Why does OP hate this person. Wtf OP.

I live in Sweden and i didn't noticed.
Only in Gothenburg some guy tried to blow up asylum again. He was from radical right, obviously.

#SianTroathDidNothingWrong

>shifting the attention from a mass shooting to a letter placement