FA: Free agent LB Zach Brown to visit Redskins
SF: 49ers add Tim Hightower to backfield mix
FA: Report: Peterson 'not in the Bucs' plans'
MIN: Ex-Rams QB Case Keenum lands with Vikings
FA: Dolphins finally pull the plug on Dion Jordan
MIA: Dolphins sign banned ex-Rams S T.J. McDonald
FA: Teams concerned about Kaepernick's vegan diet
NO: Drew Brees thinks he can play until he's 45
CLE: Coleman would play slot if Gordon returns?
PIT: Steelers expect 'another leap' from Coates
MIN: Report: Sharrif Floyd's career in jeopardy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUv5THvekiI
youtube.com/watch?v=txV3JKDkAUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TYBC

If the Texans weren't the Texans and David Carr actually got a fair shot with a decent team, would he have been as good as Derek?

3rd for Cooper

>my team will never sign this based white man

First for Jags

no, he would have been good but Derek would be better

Never forget

>I'm a Seahawks fan

like pottery
this is the end Xeattle
your final hour of relevance has come and is now gone

>yfw your team does good but never quite as good as you'd hope

Go Eagles

Tell me why the AFC South is the worst, andI'll tell why the East is much worse.

Which numbers will be retired in the next ten years?

Jags

Ever since Peyton Manning left for the Buncos the AFC South has lost any sense of worth. Plus all the teams in the South are now mediocre at best.

>NFL uploads big games from franchises onto Youtube
>playoff games
>Super Bowls like SB42 and XLIX.
>Iconic moments like "4th and 26" and the Music City Miracle
>search for Bengals games
>A regular season win over the Seahawks from week 5 of last year
>A regular season win over the Chiefs from three years ago
>A SB loss to Montana

No matter how bad things get, remember at least your team isn't the fucking Bengals. Holy shit.
Are

The games they uploaded for each team were fan-voted.

Well, 3 of them, anyway.

well i mean what else would they have put? i can't think of a single "iconic" bengals moment other than maybe an AFCCG

Cincinnati is also a nigger infested shit hole.

>tfw miracle at the new meadowlands

feels good man

>the Bengals biggest games helped cement Joe Montana as an all time great and establish his nicknames Joe Cool and The Comeback Kid

Thank you Bengals

eagles actually have 6 last time i checked. unfortunately 3 of them are NFCCG chokes

They uploaded the Panthers ending the Cuckbois dynasty in '96

RIP Sam Mills

those never happened, trust me

Yes, maybe better.

>mfw the Giants were interested in signing DeSean Jackson despite him being universally reviled here

AND FUCK HERMAN EDWARDS TOO

>Shitlanta
>2 months since biggest owl choke ever
>already trying to talk shit
top kuk

i wish i could forget, user
an interesting thing to think about is where derek carr would have been drafted if his brother hadn't "busted". i think he would have gone for sure in the first, maybe even in the top 10.

Panthers didn't end shit. Jerry Jones did.

>the cowboys ACTUALLY signed TO

never forget

>shits on them with the 49ers
>shits on them with the Eagles
>cowboys sign him
>go nowhere

top kek, as they say

Patriots have like ten games on there. More than anyone else.

>Coming off their third championship of the decade
>Get shit on by an expansion team in their second year of existence

Never forget that the '96 Panthers had six defensive starters 30 or older and they still made Aikman look stupid.

Why do people think Dalvin Cook will be good?

>Aikman
>looking stupid
Aikman doesn't just look stupid, he IS stupid

he was good in college, and while his combine was underwhelming it wasn't that bad. i think he'll be good in the right place in the NFL, but i still don't want him.
tbf he's had more concussions that he can remember

Because he shows elite traits that translate perfectly to the NFL game?

When is it going to be the late 90s again?

youtube.com/watch?v=NUv5THvekiI

>late 90's
>game from 2000
>Jeff Fisher coached team

Just why

late 90's is basically millennial speed for "between Clinton and 9/11"

Who will we pick at #12?

Is someone like Malik Hooker gonna fall to us?

Who should we take?

>Who will we pick at #12?
no idea, maybe a QB
>Is someone like Malik Hooker gonna fall to us?
he won't, other players will
>Who should we take?
BPA

>cant even get excited for the draft because they traded away the first for sam
>cant even get excited for the season because they have no chance of doing great
>but they will undoubtedly do enough to escape tanking and sink to the middle of the road for next years draft
>rick spielman keeps his job for another decade and the universe just grows colder and colder

if he can do that to defenseless puppies he "loves" imagine what that cold hearted nigger could do to a defender that tries to tackle him
also because he runs upright like a fence post just begging to get decapitated so we have that to look forward to
I really want some despicable team to draft joe mixon so I can start that kickstarter to pay for the fines of whichever player blows his knee out his rookie year

Kek

good to see he has a career lined up for when he has to stop playing in the NFL because he can't stop getting hurt

thanks for the picks famalam

Okay, so...

I was thinking today about our options at #12, and most likely Malik Hooker, Jamal Adams, Solomon Thomas, Leonard Fournette, Jonathan Allen, Derek Barnett, and Reuben Foster will most likely be gone before the 12th overall pick

BUT...

OJ Howard, Marshon Lattimore, Mike Williams, Corey Davis, Tre'Davious White, Deshaun Watson, and Mitch Trubisky will probably be there. There is a chance that Malik Hooker could fall to #12, but that chance is incredibly slim.

I think the most likely picks will be Trubisky, OJ Howard, Mike Williams/Corey Davis, or Marshon Lattimore. I'd be happy with any of those guys.

>Marshon Lattimore will probably be there
retard

Malik Hooker won't fall past #5 don't buy any of the articles about teams worrying about his surgery the dude is a complete ballhawk

As for options at 12 OJ Howard or Corey Davis would be the best pick if either are there. Get some playmakers then you can think about trading back into the 1st round for a QB if they like one

people have compared him to ed reed in nearly everything i've seen about him. as someone who's watched him way more than i have, do you see it? i think he's the best ballhawk i've seen since patrick peterson at least

pic slightly related

The draft is so deep in defensive talent, take Williams/Davis or OJ Howard. Give Cody Kessler the weapons he needs to score TDs.

Gary Barnidge is getting pretty old, and considering the way Hue Jackson likes using double tight ends, I'm sure he'll want someone younger to go along with Seth DeValve/Randall Telfer on the other side of the line.

post link

I think any ballhawking Safety that gets compared to Ed Reed is going to have a hard time living up to it. I've never watched a ton of college ball but from what I saw I think you can definitely see he studies a lot of film, is always reading the QBs eyes and is a great athlete

I will definietly say he compares to Reed once he gets the ball in his hands though. So natural trying to return the ball for the TD following his blocks and seeing the creases. Some guys its just instinctual and he's one of them. I think the Bears, Jags and Titans would all be so much better with him and the Bears especially have huge need at the position

One of the best defensive games of contemporary pro football. This was amazing to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=txV3JKDkAUc

>Gronk laying niggas out even in the offseason

based

best part was when the refs mansplained the security guard

I can't even comprehend what a massive faggot someone must have to be to enjoy this shit.

dont like wrestling but sometimes I feel like I missed out on lots of fun when my friends reminisce about stuff

wrastling was good back in the WCW days but it's unfathomable how people still watch it

this draft is so deep, i cant contain how hyped i am

I liked the video games on 64

DESIGNATED

Fuck yes
I can't either
I just want to talk about it all the time but my friends aren't in my power level....

Cowboys, Lions, Giants, Panthers, and 49ers confirmed elite taste.

not bad

>conquered and slays in the NFL, and won the love of the GOAT. 2 rings too.

>will conquer WrestleMania and get honorary World Title

>conquers and slays beers

I hope he has a few kids soon, for they would all be Real Vikings ir Spartans of lore.

Gronk is uncanny valley. There seems to be so little going on in his head that he's more dog than human. Basically the other side of the Tebow coin, except it's being a braindead partier instead of a braindead christian.

Gronk aint no "valley".

Gronk is a sky. An Ocean: A force of Nature.

When directed to a noble and worthy cause he is a Knight Crusader.

You liberal trannies and complicated confused now western minds are just not used to a real Alpha man. With single minded purpose. With self belief. With joy for the battle. With a red white and blue Patriot love.

In another time Gronk would be storming the beaches of Normandy with a machine gun on his shoulder. He would be a Spartan Captain against Xerces. He would ve a Viking conquerer.

It was men like him that once tamed the Wilds of Europe.

Most of you wish you had single minded purpose, joy, achievement and Glory like Gronk. Instead our generation lives in fear, in confusion, Indecisiveness, indirection, no guile, even in betrayal of the once great West.

His very name is now an echo to the time of Men. His name is GROOONNNNNNKK!!!!!!!!

No.

David played for a damn Mountain West team and never should have even gone in the first round. He'd have been a decent backup, but the swiss cheese that was the 2002 Texans O-Line ruined him forever, in much the same way Ben Affleck's acting career never recovered after "Armageddon."

good parallel

Almost 3 weeks away from the Draft.

Shit's taking forever.

What did Gronk mean by this?

i still don't get what's misogynistic about saying "fuck her right in the pussy"

>What did Gronk mean by this?
He meant he is intolerant of muslim-americans

because only women have pussies.

that's why it's much better to say "fuck her right in the butthole" because we all got one of them.

>There isn't much rest for Patrick Mahomes these days. Roughly 48 hours after the New York Jets were one of 28 NFL clubs to watch Mahomes' pro day workout on Friday, the club wanted an even closer look at the former Texas Tech quarterback. Mahomes worked out for the Jets on Sunday, according to the Houston Chronicle. That makes six teams that have worked out Mahomes, along with the Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Chargers, Arizona Cardinals and New Orleans Saints. And with three-plus weeks left before the draft begins on April 27, there is plenty of time for other clubs to do the same. In fact, the Buffalo Bills will work him out next week, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

>No fewer than 18 teams have scheduled either a workout or visit with him, making for a wild pre-draft ride for one of the NFL draft's most exciting quarterback prospects. The Bengals, Minnesota Vikings, Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles were the only four teams not represented at Mahomes' pro-day workout, per the Chronicle.

if anyone's stock is going to skyrocket before the draft, it's gonna be this guy imo

NBC

I like him. Every analysts and their mother are saying he is just a canon college baby, and wont be able to play in the NFL system. But i really like him and Truvinsky. My superior instincts tell me they will end up as more successful than Deshaun Jackson that everyone is creaming for.

P/a/triots

What if she has a penis? see the problem?

AFC East is WIDE OPEN

kys

Why wont that asshole God kill me already

If there were a dozen dudes chanting "Fuck (user) right in the asshole," you wouldn't like it.

Niners
Belong in
Canada

David was more hyped than derek

David had everything you want from a QB
good arm, good vision , great throwing motion

his issue was the offensive line for 4 straight years

when he had a competent Oline it was already too late but he still showed some special talent like with the niners and giants

honestly he is one of the biggest waste of QB talents I can honestly remember being taken 1 in the past 17 years
>inb4 vince young
that negro was going no where

Speak for yourself

I've come to a realization
I make 100,000 a year here in fresno and I don't want to stay here any longer

police department like the rest of California is corrupt as shit and continues to fill their quota , half my paycheck essentially goes to taxes and other bullshit I have to deal with

to get to my point the raiders are moving to vegas which I don't mind but I want to move to vegas as I'll have no issue finding a job there

any vegas fags mind telling me a good place to move to

I hear silver ranch and henderson are good economic spots ie safe

>Packerd drafting a retard

Just like in real life!

fuck off Sup Forumsutist

Jinder Mahal is canadian, also of indian descent

What happens to the NFL when the fire rises?

lions drafted THE best girl

>worship the sun!
>get high with your parents!
>bill clinton, what a guy!
>trump's failed marriages, lmao!
>dude gronk wtf LOL!

Why was I born just in time to see Western civilization destroy itself? This is not how things should have ended.

Jets*

>asuka
>not misato