youtube.com/watch?v=z5x8yPLhI9U
youtube.com/watch?v=VWlk6peWjic
youtube.com/watch?v=ITDNXXGruy0
youtube.com/watch?v=VOijKuUD6Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgCwXDo4Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=U0kCbst1Wfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ibFxW5awBow
youtube.com/watch?v=eLV63ip7pdI
newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31905764
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf she's not british

WTF I hate British people now

who are these girls?
they're supposed to be celebrities or something?

>Birth Name: Kylie Kristen Jenner
>Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
>Date of Birth: August 10, 1997
>Ethnicity: English, as well as smaller amounts of Scottish, Irish, Dutch, German, and Welsh

No idea but I suspect it's the same girl after surgery.

The british literally have their own phenotype. If you actually go to England you'll see these weird looking folks everywhere.

well, her lack of lips is very british

I thought these fucking things were Armenian

only kim kardashian is half armenian

Nigga, her face screams fish and chips from a mile. Well, before she fixed her british genes.

Which face, left or right?

>Spanish education

Left, obviously. She has the standard british face number 2 out of 4.

she looks spanish

Are British considered weird looking all in Europe? I had a Finn tell me that was true once.

Yeah, until they start having shame wanks over Emma Watson and Cara Delevigne

Your sort love raping them though.

I am 98% British and 2% Iberian.

I want these meme to be not true.

Well, they are stereotyped as ugly people for a reason. Just like basques in Spain. Some of them have a very particular face. Only the british normans tend to be attractive while the anglo working class are hideous.

A Finn saying that is great irony.

Depends,what sort of look do you like and I'll try find you a pic of a decent looking British lass

They're just being retards like this spic that probably got bullied by British tourists.

people who DON'T look like they are lacking a few chromosomes still exist in britain because we enriched you with our seed. you're welcome

My grandpas name is Norman. Maybe I'm good.

She was 350lbs

I never even noticed the problem

It is. It's easy as fuck to tell apart white brits from other european whites. They have the inbreeding look. But of course you have the welsh that tend to be darker.

Delete this

>british "women"

Is the island mayday real

Would fuck with no rubber

What ever you say Rasheed.

It's funny because the British celebrities almost never look like native brits. Most of them like Watson, the Beckhams, Radcliffe, Cara have a more general European French/German/Scandi appearance.

Brits secretly hate and try to hide their native appearance just like how European looking Turks or Arabs are worshiped and elevated in their societies.

I used to think that Britain had normal looking people like the rest of Europe but once I went there I realized that its all a big lie crafted by their own ethnic masochism.

>native brits don't look like native brits

Fucking idiot

brits are hideous creatures i agree. makes me wonder why these gargoyles are even classified as human.

Just face it. "The British look" is super common among regular folks but is always NEVER seen among your elite and celebrities. There are a few exceptions of course, like Maise, Stephen Fry, Susan Boyle, Pete Doherty. If you just walk around in Britain you will see that the absolute majority of people have "the british look". You obviously consciously or subconsciously agree that you are an ugly race otherwise you wouldn't worship foreign-looking people as your models/actors etc.

How does it work?
Are the Jenner girls not related to Kim? Or are they half-sisters?

Did you get raped by some sweaty fat Britlad?

Isn't it just wonderful to observe the inner workings of the yuro brain. The centuries of impotent rage manifest is such amusing ways.

Half sisters. Bruce is the dad for both

I have no idea if Brits are uglier than people of other countries but we definitely have a very limited range of appearances. I wish I lived in the US where people look more varied.

You're a fucking idiot lad. You sound like one of those yank spastics who think they don't have an accent.

Why do Euros wank off over Brit uggos?

>Why do Euros
Knock this shit off. You're fucking European as well

I'm actually paki

theyre pretty isolated just like their genes fortunately

It's true, he's a paki

But there is more diversity of phenotypes in the USA, that's indisputable.

I looked it up and seems they share the same mother (Kris Kardashian / later Jenner). Bruce isn't Kim's dad.

Ooh that's right cause Ron kardashian (oj Simpson). My bad

>this is apparently a British person
I guess we aren't so ugly.

Why is this allowed?

Knock this shit off. You're fucking [PAKI] as well

Jews

what an ebin meme thread

t. Jamal

holy fuck, are british """people""" even human beings? are they aliens?

Is this a special kind of Brit? Like from a specific region or something?

Fun fact: the antagonists of H.P. Lovecrafts celebrated novel "The Shadow Out of Innsmouth" are inspired by and based on British people.

>It's funny because the British celebrities almost never look like native brits.

they are normans, the ugly ones are the anglos

Maybe it's like that region in brazil with ayylmao people. There could be a connection.

Lovecraft was an overtly racist Anglophile so I'm going to need some proofs on that.

ayy lmaos built stonehenge and some of them stayed

True. Britain is like Russia was during the Tsardom. A semi-feudal system with a ruling class of European stock ruling over the local plebeians. The difference is that the asian-slavic russians murdered the European nobility. The celtic mongrels of Britain are perfectly content with being ruled by Europeans though, as long as the Europeans don't live in Brussels.

I'll never understand the people on Sup Forums that go crazy for this granny faced slag.

she looks like from Venezuela ( a fucking mutt)

Swedes are far more inbred than us though

It's funny because half of them are jf, but you already knew this, what ever Middle Eastern country your flag is.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5x8yPLhI9U

youtube.com/watch?v=VWlk6peWjic

Modern British people

>Modern British people
traitors.

>vice

Weird how the remainers were mostly black, really makes me ponder.
It is a fair look at modern young brits physical appreances.

Here is another one

youtube.com/watch?v=ITDNXXGruy0

Top tier paki qt in this one

they are not british, the same thing with south americans were born in Spain, they have never been Spaniards

The white peoples are native though but those vids are a fair reflection of modern young British people.

>Modern young British people
Mostly London no ?

desu street interviews are a good way to see what people look like

youtube.com/watch?v=VOijKuUD6Wc

Second from last guy isn't British

No they are not dude. It's all nice neighborhood accent and decent clothes. If it was a fair reflection of modern young British people then at least 50% of the people should wear piss stained football shorts with a matching vomit stained football t-shirt. Kicking over trashcans while arguing on the phone with their chav cousin from Luton about which which hooligan firm is the best while sipping lukewarm cider with added sugar and smoking homerolled ciggs with smuggled tobacco.

Yes.

Yes we have working class people

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgCwXDo4Ac

True working class hero

Britis girls are ug...

Your cherry picking is just as bad as the Brits posting celebrities to back their claims up. When were you last in the UK, because as someone with family over there I can tell you the average Brit is nowhere near as ugly as the bottom of the barrel lower class girls you're posting.

Yes the average Swede is more attractive, but the average Brit is not a goblin.

This is britains finest lads. Nothing cherry about it m8.

Royal guards aren't hired for their looks. None of them are that unattractive anyways, they're just striking a bad pose.

I'm posting normies

Type Busy "town" street into google

this is york

Manchester

Vibrancy

youtube.com/watch?v=U0kCbst1Wfw

A recent genetic study showed the Normans left no genetic trace in Britain.

>man face
>man body
>ogre half-breed

Nice one a anglo on holiday

>t.yank in the UK

Working class lads interact with an Irishman

youtube.com/watch?v=ibFxW5awBow

ah yes, the most beautiful of our women come from prosperous nordic colonies such as hull and middlesborough

There is very little Viking dna in your average Brit. The only place with any significant amount is the Orkney islands.

>t.yank in the UK
lmao guarantee you're a paki

The north east of England has lots which is funny because they're not known for their beauty.

Here is a good three part series about the genetic makeup on Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=eLV63ip7pdI

English are the most ethnically diverse northwest Europeans though, aside from the French

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/

So you have a link and I have a link.

Yes and my link is to a newer study which backs up my claim.
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31905764