BBC's The Last Whites of the East End:

BBC's The Last Whites of the East End:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YM8SqUjpMs

This is fucking unbelievable. What did we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Black_September_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_Métro_and_RER_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_El_Descanso_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Berlin_discotheque_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Rome_and_Vienna_airport_attacks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANGLO, wtf in your country?

15 years. 15 years is all it took.

Pizdec, syka, its really unbelievable.

what's wrong?

you got a problem with the changing face of London, you RACIST?

>Escaping diversity.

He's smarter than he knows.

I can't watch past the first few minutes.

>Igbos re NOT Jewish!

what did he mean by this

I'm just finishing the ending now. This is some of the most redpilled shit I've ever seen

> chavvy girls saying they'd be upset if their daughter brought home a black or brown boyfriend
> would prefer to be "among our own"
> boxer flattens 3 guys that tried to steal his phone and people call him a racist
> half jamaican guy is horrified at the thought of his infant daughter going to school, which looks like a madrassah based on how many niqabs he sees

Igbo is a Nigerian tribe, "Jewish" is sometime slang for being tight with money so I'm going to guess it's some sort of finance related joke about Nigerians

Anyway R.I.P London.

>EMBRACE THIRD WORLD TRASH GOYIM.

>half jamaican guy is horrified at the thought of his infant daughter going to school, which looks like a madrassah based on how many niqabs he sees

Nice when people of different backgrounds find common ground.

>uk even has his own milo

small world eh?

milo is from the uk m8

>i think regardless of the documentary subject, bbc makes really cool documentaries

When does world war 3 start? When do the nukes start flying? When does a civil war start? I dont want to sit on my ass i want this faggotry to end. Pls Russia invade. I want to lie in the snow in the forest with my pkm and go down in a hail of bullets like a real man before i hang myself

Southall on the other side of London is even worse for being taken over by Asians Yet no-one ever says anything about that place. Last time I went there the McDonalds menu was in Punjabi. Seeing as Southall is populated by Sikhs and the East End by Muslims I think this is a veiled anti-Islam issue not really race per-se. Racial ghettos in cities are as old as the hills why the hoo-ha now?

>americans using chav when they don't even know the meaning of the word
chavs are your jezza k type who aint got no common sense but the essex birds are more like nail salon yuppies who've earned a few bob and aren't quite as on't bones of their arse as what workin class are.

Think global, act local.

>I think this is a veiled anti-Islam issue
>veiled

Pic related.
And have these other groups carried out coordinated attacks on the city lately?

the sun has set.

Yeah I hate those Sikhs when they come to our countries and act peaceably and productively and don't try to warp society to their own beliefs fuck them down with islamophobia i'm on 100 w u m8

It's going to be interesting when London is 80%, 90%, 95% "minorities". The multiculturalism fetishists are already in an indefensible position.

>Asians

I'm sure if we bombed Punjab they would. Not being an apologist but you have to be an idiot not to see that Islamic terrorism is a knee-jerk reaction to equally retarded Western foreign policy.

>American comes along to explain why India is not in Asia
Every fucking time.

well know I feel stupid

They will finally have to admit that it was genocide and that they were the most enormous hypocrites of all time for yelling "HITLER HITLER HITLER"?

Islamists have been Islaming for the past 1,400 years. Paris was suffering terrorist attacks decades before 9/11 even happened.

> the Belgians had it coming

Thanks for the insight Hassan.

I'm showing this to my mom and dad. My dad gets it, but my mom really doesn't appreciate the human toll of the whole multicultural project. She's still stuck in the "well, things always change" attitude. Fuck me, this is hard to sit through--a lot of it reminds me of things that have happened around where I live as well--except it's not as bad because most of our immigrants aren't Muslim separatists.

The fact that that one guy is a mixed Caribbean I think really puts this whole thing in perspective. It shows that this current immigration wave is fundamentally different because of a complete lack of assimilation or cultural connections. Even people who aren't racists (like my mom) HAVE to see there's something else going on this time.

I'm sad about this guys

There is no happy ending. They didn't graft on "b-b-b-but muh interracial child with happy babby!!" at the end. It's the bizarre quasi-cockney paki saying "everything left will be eradicated in 10 years" while the 91 year old woman drives away.

>Islamic terrorism is a knee-jerk reaction to equally retarded Western foreign policy.

No, Islamic terrorism is directly inspired by the Koran and has killed millions over the past 1400 years. The religion was founded by a bandit who raped and tortured people, for fuck's sake. This "we bombed their countries" meme is yet another attempt to absolve violent barbarians of any moral responsibility.

It will start when people have an ACTUAL leader to follow willing sacrifice his life infront of his followers to get its idea across . look at the Milo protest not a single person stand up and punch the person who interrupted Milo that type of person is what is lacking Trump is just your ego talking YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING WHEN THE CHANCE APPEARS

Sad.

>well, things always change
Yeah except people like her are holding the gates open to savages.

Literal halo.

Why has the video been removed?

>this video has been removed

Just like the white on the east end.

What I don't get is that if you are for some reason bound and determined to import immigrants because boomers need someone to wipe their ass... and you absolutely can't attract enough from Eastern or Southern Europe... why these? They're like the most alien to British culture of anyone living.

Because they were massacring Muslims in Algeria
Well they did, you can't bomb people and not expect to get bombed back
IRA was inspired by the Koran right? Guess the Mexican cartels are too? For the record I don't support Islam, they are indeed violent nutters however they aren't any worse than the other non-muslim violent nutters around the world. These ones just happen to be well funded. So let's stop wasting time on theories of "inherent muslim violence" and tackle the actual problem of not provoking them and cutting their funding.

The entire surface of the Earth needs to spontaneously combust.

*now

It's over, the nations and kingdoms that our forebears created are becoming nothing more than playgrounds for aliens rallying under the banner of "diversity".

No one gives a fuck. Our leaders offer up our lands and our culture to foreign influences and think they're doing the right thing, appeasing the downtrodden, atoning for sins committed by men of greater conviction and moral fibre. Our rulers are the greatest cuckolds in the history of politics.

And this is the result left behind. I only hope America does the right thing and elects a patriot to shield their nation.

'we'

>IRA was inspired by the Koran right?

The IRA weren't inspired by the Bible, dumbass. They were a quasi-Marxist paramilitary group fighting over territory, not religion.

Your argument is illogical whatabouttery in any case: "err, if some Christians were violent 30 years ago, that means you can't criticize Islam for being violent today." What the fuck?

>theories of "inherent muslim violence"

The Koran is full of violence. Mohammed was a violent man, who Muslims revere and strive to emulate. These are facts no matter how much you try to deny them.

anyone have a link to the full video? op's is down.

Man don't even delude yourself that they're doing this out of humanitarian sentiment. They're doing it to ensure a flow of cheap labor and continual economic growth. More people = larger consumer base swallowing up basic goods and baubles = higher growth... until they run out of people to import. Or society completely collapses. Whichever comes first.

>They're like the most alien to British culture of anyone living.
The Indians tend to be ok though, in small numbers. They're not butthurt by christmas and have Diwali or whatever just find.
It's mass numbers and especially pakis that ruin everything.

Did this nigga really have the gall to appear in the program with his three wives and five kids?

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

>the mixed Caribbean is not happy with the pigs

Would not be surprised, even the German fags said the same thing with Germany's own Vietnamese population, they hate what is going on with the refugee and they are not white at all.

If any thing, the future ethnic problem seems to be based on culture/belief rather race.

THANKS GEORGE SOROS!

Oh, oldest ally, look at our sorry state. We debt-ridden and impoverished and your sons completely spineless like this guy. Where have the good old days gone? We did some cool things back in the day, I'll always treasure them.

What. The. Fuck.

It still works for me since I already had it playing

I'm thinking we're going to need pan-ethnocentricism to continue to exist as a genotype.

>They will finally have to admit that it was genocide
No they won't.

The genocide in South Africa is still ongoing and we just had a fucking funeral celebrating it's perpetrator as the greatest hero who ever lived.

Also maybe colonize some other planet?

When was this, nip?

India is its own subcontinent. Indians are Indians. Don't group east Asians in with sandniggers.

Only 2 whites, but UK is 80% redneck

Igbos are like the Jews of Nigeria. Strong ingroup preference, average IQ about the same as whites and strong work ethic.

Can already see it now

#martianssowhite
> No more supply ships until they diversify
> I mean it's 2040, ok?

How many times was anywhere in Europe except France which had it's own ongoing battle with Algerians bombed before the Iraq War?

>If any thing, the future ethnic problem seems to be based on culture/belief rather race.
We Alpha Centauri now

Why the fuck would you colonize another planet without bringing the means to be self-sufficient when escaping from a planet of dindus?

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

We can't have anything can we?

Black Fucking September you idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Black_September_attacks

Bet you Nigel al-Bongistanis wish you were the descendants of convicts on an island nation now. Excuse me while we turn back some more boats so they can make their way to the UK instead.

The Muslim occupation of Spain for 800 years; the attempted Muslim sack of Rome; the Muslim slave trade which kidnapped a million Europeans; the Muslim conquest of Constantinople; the attempted Muslim invasion of Vienna; the Muslim genocide of Armenian Christians; etc. etc. The only reason in fact why the Muslims were relatively quiescent towards Europe after 1700 is because we had them on the ropes. Now that our civilization is visibly going down the shitter, the dune coons are coming back for another go at Islamifying the Western world.

Here we go
India is in Asia. I don't get this American denial, can you not accept that the anime people you love are the same race as the street shitters and bombers that you hate? This is what happens when you create dumbass social constructs such as race. Now you are meddling with geography in order to make your flawed racial theories work. Egypt is no longer in Africa , Turkey is not Europe and Asia is only China Japan and Korea.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969
Air France Flight 8969 was an Air France flight that was hijacked on 24 December 1994 by the Armed Islamic Group (GIA) at Houari Boumedienne Airport, Algiers, Algeria, where the terrorists murdered three passengers, with the intention to blow up the plane over the Eiffel Tower in Paris. When the aircraft reached Marseille, the GIGN, a counter-terror unit of the French National Gendarmerie, stormed the plane and killed all four hijackers

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_Métro_and_RER_bombings
The 1995 bombings in France were carried out by the Armed Islamic Group (GIA), who were broadening the Algerian Civil War to France. In total, these attacks killed eight and injured more than 100 people. The assassination of Abdelbaki Sahraoui, a co-founder of the Islamic Salvation Front (FIS) who opposed attacks in France, was a prelude of this extension of the Islamists' terrorist campaign to France

On 25 July 1995, a gas bottle exploded in the Saint-Michel station of line B of the RER (Paris regional train network), killing eight and wounding 80.

[cont.]

>This is what happens when you create dumbass social constructs

No, that's what happens when you have a favourable opinion of anime.

>social constructs

Equality is a social construct.

EUIDF must be getting really worried about the referendum.

Just a quick related question. Do you think the BBC has been becoming a little less bias? In the last few months especially their reporting seems to have changed a little, we get docs like this (a year ago there is no way the BBC would have something like this on i think). I noticed them playing Brexit ads aswell a couple of days ago, it's kind of sad that this suprised me, because i genuinely did not expect the BBC to allow such a thing.

I think they may have taken on board that people have noticed how biased they had become and started to adjust. Hopefully it's not just me being optimistic.

Don't worry mate, he does a lot of stuff in the US and sounds so poncy he's not like a real english person.

I could have just been trolled, but you seem like a nice user, don't feel bad. Here, have a rare pepe.

It's funny because you have a British flag.

[cont.]
On 17 August, a bomb at the Arc de Triomphe wounded 17 people. On 26 August, a huge bomb was found on the railroad tracks of a high-speed rail line near Lyon. On 3 September, a bomb malfunctioned in a square in Paris, wounding four. On 7 September, a car bomb at a Jewish school in Lyon wounded 14.

Additional bombs were found and cleared during morning searches of Metro and RER stations, without any casualties. They were often found in restrooms. Increased security mandated the removal of all public trash receptacles, in order to prevent the possibility of bombs being hidden within.

A leader of the group, Khaled Kelkal, was identified through fingerprints left on unexploded bombs. He was killed on 29 September by members of the French EPIGN gendarmerie unit when resisting arrest in hills near Lyon.

Yet the attacks continued. On 6 October, a gas bottle exploded in station Maison Blanche of the Paris Métro, wounding 13. On 17 October, a gas bottle exploded between the Musée d'Orsay and Saint-Michel – Notre-Dame stations of RER Line C, wounding 29.

Shall I continue since apparently you were born yesterday? Want to talk about that fun time where muslims took my country's entire land and subjugated its people and would have done the same thing to the rest of Europe if Charles Martel and his armies hadn't been able to push them back from what is now French land?

SAVAGE

>Bringing up medieval conflicts
Ok great all that is your evidence as to why Muslims are evil so what about that time Britain invaded Sudan? And Egypt? And Iraq?

Sure the Ottomans and Arabs were aggressive but so where the Romans and British. Why is it glorious when Europe invades Asian and Africa but evil when Africans and Asians invade Europe?

Dont worry , latin America has 235 m of whites, we avoid the extiction, canelo alvarez knock out a muzzie

Dude, calling indian and middle east muslims asian is some ridiculous euphemisation.

Also better call europeans asian too.

Hey faggot, I just listed some bombings. Care to defend them again and tell us all how we're evil racists or are you too busy sucking Mohamed's cock?

Go die in a ditch.

>IRA was inspired by the Koran right? Guess the Mexican cartels are too?
what

>aren't any worse than the other non-muslim violent nutters around the world.
Indeed, except you wouldn't be making apologia for them if they were merely the cartel.

>So let's stop wasting time on theories of "inherent muslim violence"
Sunni Islam is inherently violent.

>not provoking them
dohoho

>No, that's what happens when you have a favourable opinion of anime

???

Here are some more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_El_Descanso_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Berlin_discotheque_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Rome_and_Vienna_airport_attacks

No nation is perfect, we have done our share of bullshit and crying victim when someone retaliates makes us as bad as the dindu nuffins.

>being cucked out of your own home land

As ridiculous as this story is, it takes a lot of courage to go out in public and talk about getting fucking raped like this guy is

>what about that time Britain invaded Sudan? And Egypt? And Iraq?

And yet you whine about these invasions endlessly, even though they were far less destructive in terms of human life than the jihads waged by Muslims over the past 1400 years, which you dismiss as unimportant. All you're doing here is revealing your own hypocrisy.

>Why is it glorious when Europe invades Asian and Africa but evil when Africans and Asians invade Europe?

I thought you said race was a "social construct"? So who exactly are these "Asians" and "Africans" you're referring to? I thought we were all the same, just human beings?

TBQH senpai'aaad Americans think Indians are cute because if we weren't Christian we'd totally be Buddhist because of the 1960s hippie movement. Indians are cute and we generally adore them, see the science guy from Short Circuit, our comedy legends Mindy Kaling and guy who made Master of None and Daily Show dude Aziz Ansari.

So its a whole different ballgame compared to some religion we don't trust, and people we don't know if anyone from Islam is a nice or cool person except for Muhammed Ali and Kareem 45 years ago.

Its not that we hate you irrationally but we don't know much good things about Muslims but really like Indians except when they take our IT jobs.

>Why is it glorious when Europe invades Asian and Africa but evil when Africans and Asians invade Europe?

No fucking sultan invited millions of British refugees to come live in his kingdom, then shrugged and said "I don't want to be racist" when they started wrecking up the place.

Because white people brought civilization. Arabs bring crime.

What is your question?

Sorry I forgot to reply. Ok they were pre-9/11 but why were we bombed? Because we were supporting kikes occupying their land. Every bombing is for a reason.
If it is we should stop poking them.

It's not just the story. He's "depressed" and upset because his rapist was deported. That his rapist would now suffer in a hostile land.

Can't find the original in Norway runes so here's a DM article:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

>crying victim when someone retaliates

Not this bullshit again. It's not "retaliation", it's our weakness allowing hostile aliens to come to our lands and dispossess and marginalize us, which are they doing because that's how invaders have always behaved throughout human history. It isn't "justice", because whatever perpetrators of colonial atrocities you are apparently obsessed with are long dead.