How dirty is your pc Sup Forums?

How dirty is your pc Sup Forums?

>Those fan blades are supposed to be see-through

Laptop fag here
I dont even want to know condition of my fans

pulled about an inch of dust off my cpu fan, was running at like 90c without anything running.

Bad enough that I plan on throwing it away and buying a new one.

Just by co-incidense (spelling?) I opened my pc testerday and cleaned it inside. So not at all, thank you.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. *yesterday

>coincidence
You're sat at a computer retard. It might be a clean one but you obviously don't know how to use it.

You, idiot, are a sir.

You're a faggot.
Go bact to reddit.

>bact

You're sat at a computer retard, but you obviously don't know how to use it.

about this dirty.

My lappy is pretty clean. Just cleaned it fairly recently. Had all sorts of dust bunnies and shit.

try a new case with good dust screens. i have a fractal r5 and its near spotless, anything that gets through is easily cleaned up with a shot from compressed air duster

What CPU Cooler is that and in which case if I may ask?

cooler is a Corsair H60.

case is a Fractal R4

cables all over but not dusty

Thank you, looks great and tidy, I like it!

Holy fuck ass do some cable management you cuck

the case is cheap and small as fuck also im lazy

thank bro

this makes me wish i had extra money to upgrade my pc

>Not knowing the difference between a typo and asking an anonymous message board how something is spelled.
Ask Jeeves retard.

>dust bunnies
1980's housewife detected.
Tits or GTFO.

And again; You, idiot, are a sir.

pretty clean actually

Spotless

Although its on its side you fag

Not sure, but MSI just replaced a fan in my laptop after it was sitting on a lounge for 4 days running. My guess is either the fan created a vacuum and pulled itself loose (it was making grinding sounds) or the fan was full of lounge dust.

looking at this shit would give me a headache

I can't really say alot because my cables are messy too but why would you loop them around the case like that?
Pic of mine to follow

>trips

and surprisingly its actually quite nice, not as overpowering as the picture suggests

you leave them on ll the time?

pretty dirty but it's running a 46C max and averaging at 36C

whenever the pc is on, the rgb is lit

Didn't mean to quote you in my last message.
Please ignore it and this one.

Your Best Buy pre-built is shit bro.

its cool dawg

also send dick pic

stop smoking in your room

Everything in that pic makes me hate you.
Would you mind taking a pic of your entire room so I can more accurately judge just how much I hate you?

Even the "Lets do this" bucket? I see one of those every day at work and I just think "Fuck you bucket, you know nothing of what it's like to be a human"

Pretty good tbh.

getting pretty salty in here....

Yep the "lets do this" bucket really sold it for me.
What even comes in that bucket? Is it protien shake?
I really hope people arn't going out and just buying buckets that say "lets do this".

haha! what a loser, working in Home Depot, what do you make? 12? 13? an hour? what a douche!

it comes from Home Depot, they are all orange and have that saying on it.

What if he works construction tho? Did you just assume his job?

he doesn't, he's a HD loser...

just cleaned and dusted it a couple days ago

Still waiting on that pic faggot?
Unless you neck yourself in the mean time. That would be an adequate consolation prize.

dude tell me where you life pls i need to manage that mess it just hurts my head

Becareful with the Corsair liquid coolers mine leaked and nearly burnt up my CPU. I am using a fan based huge ass heat pipe cooler now and run lower temps than I ever did with that Corsair cooler.

What do you get with your orange bucket that has that saying on it?
I might hate him slightly less if I knew he'd bought something cool, Like a jumbo pack of extra large condoms or something?

Damn... That sucks, man. I have had this one running pretty much 24/7 for the last four years without issue. So it's probably about due for replacement. I will probably build a new machine before too much longer, anyway.

bought it for prospecting gold in rivers. I sift the pay dirt into the bucket then run it through my sluice box.

Clean

It's a little dusty but I dust it every month or so nothing really affecting it.

Holy shit, a fellow prospector? Do you ever find anything?

Mine has a bit of dust here and there but not a lot.

I'm so glad that isn't true.
Because if it was true that means you did buy just a bucket that says "lets do this" on it?

sure do, never thought I would in nj. i just do it as a hobby, I never expect to come home with anything.

Just a bit. My case has screen filters on the bottom and front which catch a lot of dust. Had it for 2 years and I've only cleaned the screens often. Never opened it up and cleaned it out and its barely dusty.

I didn't buy it because it says that, it just says it. I bought it for other purposes.

OMG it is true?
You bought a bucket that says "lets do this" didn't you?

?

How much did your "lets do this" bucket cost?
I hope it was cheaper than the other buckets.

look it up online dummy

is the GPU Sag not pissing anyone else off more then the cables or is it just me?

this sentence is actual gold.

OH GOD MANAGE YOUR CABLES!

bro you cant have a stock cooler in a gaming case like it dont look right the whole point of the glass panel is to show off not make people feel bad for you.

No, I want to know how much you paid for your "lets do this" bucket?
I also want to know if there was a stack of ordinary buckets next to the stack of "lets do this" (gonna have to ctrl c + v this) buckets?

I hate small cramped cases, Thermaltake W100 FTFW

not wayyyyy over board on lights and dose not at least get cable sleeves. tut tut

Too lazy to open it up...
Just wanna show off :^)

>cables all over but not dusty

clearly dusty as fuck

Of course it's gonna sag, it's weighed down by fucking cables.
That's probably the reason he decided to tie the around his chassis, to stop his GPU sagging too much.

i still wouldnt leave the house till it was fixed that shit is slowly giving my anxiety.

do ya smoke around it? if so, the fan usually gets a nice sticky coating of dark dust, you can also expect the heatsink fins to look something like this

theyre clearly black blades you whore

I don't feel bad for him. Faggot deserves a stock cooler.
He probably bought it at home depot when he bought his bucket.

>when you a poor laptop fag

Mine has a small amount of dust. Space around it is relatively dirty.

By the way, everything is small due to me recently upgrading to a larger case, sorry about that.

nice we have the same gpu

Apart from the fact what you said makes no sense what so ever.
Your too lazy to click a post number or green text something that clearly belongs in green text.
Go back to plebit!

>660ti
I think it's time for a new gpu dude.

No offense dude but talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted?
Maybe you should work on your OCD first?
Dose piss you off too? I mean that wonky cooler?
It's almost as bad as his choice in buckets.

>everything is small due to me recently upgrading to a larger case
That poor case...
I bet it had huge dreams when it left the factory and then you put that inside it.
Why would you even upgrade the case without something to put in it?

Forgive me for been dumb here but where is your PSU?
Is that it at the bottom that says gaymax on it, if not WTF is it?

OP here!
The fan is a Corsair AF120
Case is Zalman Z9U3
CPU cooler is Corsair H40

the fuck did you even say? not my fault you clearly dont know what the fuck youre doing and cant fix a very solveable problem if you want your rig to look like messy shit you do so bro.

wonky cooler? okay now i know why your GPU sags its becuase you havent got a fucking clue about this field clearly. Thats a stock cooler its suppose to look like that(and yes a stock cooler should never enter a PC)

and before you wanna try redeem yourself no not all stock coolers are wonky but some of them do it you cant install a cooler wonky ffs it has 4 corners for it to be wonky if would be falling off. your GPU sag is just lazy and ugly for zero reason.

not to sound like a cocky asshole but stop and think for a minute. where the fuck do you think it would be? you think that huge black box at the bottom taking like a 1/4 of the case up is just a empty pointless void?.. Psu are only ever in the very top or bottom of a case and clearly its not at the top so yes its in the gaymax.

He's mad.

Extremely.

That's a really long way of saying yes?
Follow up question... Why is it so big?
Also what does gaymaxing have to do with electricity?
Is that why you upgraded your case, so you had enough space to fit your gaymax?

sorry dude it wasnt op that replied im just some dude that has a similar case i got a Phanteks p400 and it has a similar thing and its to make the case look empty and clean. the only wire you see in my case it the one coming from back to the GPU's the rest are zip tied down and hidden.