>take games to funcoland immediately after renting using blank green game cases
>get like $15 bucks a piece
>go treat ourselves to cigarettes, and beer
>couple weeks later get collection notice in the mail
>intothetrashitgoes.avi
>Blockbuster goes out of business
>not a single, solitary fuck given

Meant we rented 6 copies altogether

lol used to do the same thing with cd's from Columbia House.

LOOOOOOL FUCK man..... We used to come up on all kinds of cd's from that shit, each time we'd use different names, like the names of our toddler nephews and shit

haha yep used all kinds of stupid names for that shit.

>50 bucks for a handheld
>30 bucks for a game

jesus fucking christ, good old times. I actually remember living in the US back in the day (Germanfag who spent 1 1/2 years in the South) and GBC games being 30$ and being pissed that the games were 50% more expensive when I moved back to Germany

handheld games were cheap but damn dude new snes games were like $80 because of all the weird extra ram or processors they were putting in the carts

Places we'll never set foot in again :,(
pic related

Nostalgia makes me sad. The late 90's were fun times.

>all those knock-off virtual pets

i want the show back
cocotama just isn't doing it for me

Gameboy advance, grey special edition nearly untouched, nearly perfect condition
Red NDS
pokemon ruby, crystal
zelda oracle of ages,
mario and 6 golden coins
acekard so i can sideload games for my nds, and bunch of newer pokemon games, some cooking mama and I have pokemon red on my new 3ds xl :D and marioland there as well

I am PC masterrace but I play more on fucking nintendo consoles than a pc sometimes.

They are all legit bandai tamagotchi

>be me
>be early '90's
>be 11 or 12
>dad works for Pepsi Bottling in my city
>one day he comes home with a literal pallet of this new soda not even on the shelves at the stores yet
>Crystal Pepsi
>be amazed
>love the way it tastes
>next day bring a can to show all my friends
>they were jelly as fuck
>ffw some time
>they discontinued it
>sad as fuck
>end up quitting soda later on
>ffw some years
>im at a gas station getting gas
>get a craving for Gatorade
>walk past the soda cooler
>a familiar label catches my eye
>CRYSTAL FUCKING PEPSI!!!!!!
>buy a goddamn bottle
>pay for it
>walk outside
>open the lid
>take a triumphant step into the sip
>...
>...
>...
>this isnt my crystal pepsi
>this tastes nothing like it did when it first came out
I'm still seething with absolute fucking RAGE

Thank the "childless moms" who thought they knew better and forced sugars out of foods and drinks for artificial shit.

when you're out having fun and this happens

this is nostalgia user, crystal pepsi is same as it used to be, and you have a fucking youtuvber LA Beast to thank for that you idiot

I think the reason it tasted better back in the 90's is because it was artificial sugar, i think its made with real sugar now... The only one who got it right with original taste is those New York Seltzer's. Those recently came back and they taste like they used to.

They arent the same, the new shit tastes like regular brown pepsi, Crystal Pepsi back in the 90's had a unique taste. And no, that dumb youtube faggot wasnt the reason it was brought back, there has been an on-going effort for at least a decade to bring it back.

and dumb youtube faggot was putting out bilboard, was paying for ads on facebook and was injuring himself seriously drinking a crystal pepsi thats older than my grandma for ages and even pepsi commited that he was a big reason why.

>crystal pepsi
>the same as it used to be
"Unlike the original release in the 1990s, the drink as released in 2015 and 2016 contains caffeine and sodium benzoate, a preservative."

>he was a big reason why
He helped, but he wasnt the main reason why it was brought back

Oh my... We were sooo bored...

The ultimate alpha sportscar of the 90's

Anyone remember these dumb things? They were around for a while in the mid 90's then disappeared. They were fun to ride but if you hit a rock or an uneven sidewalk crack you biffed it fuckin hard

I remember the full-blown scooters from the late-90s/early-2000s, but not that.

Maybe for a small asian man. Real alphas all drove lambo's, ferrari's or even vipers as they were hot shit for a few years