Football is the most redpilled, alpha institution this country still has going for it

Football is the most redpilled, alpha institution this country still has going for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7EULkarfI

This culture is why america is still the best. every other country thinks weak ass soccer is what makes a man. what a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs
youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
youtube.com/watch?v=6AQWaQkArpE
youtu.be/KLD33s7V7EU
youtube.com/watch?v=QQcNEPulVO8
youtu.be/Dy9hUfbojOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N-T85N79t6A
youtube.com/watch?v=SJKNyZgH4Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=7U7jUbKQYdw
youtube.com/watch?v=llUtLaklAR4
youtube.com/watch?v=8GKmkD1pUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=cYcTDU4XaWE
youtube.com/watch?v=yEBrucq7ID4
youtube.com/watch?v=RdTh8O9xYO0
youtube.com/watch?v=vWLFSsEtYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=7cl-f8NABMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homoeroticism and nigger tier entertainment for the masses served up by jews.

Stupid games with a shit ton of commercials. Most of these "athletes" are fat asses who just stand near the line of scrimmage. (Real) football is the true alpha sport. It promotes true athleticism and nationalism through the World Cup.

thats nice dumbass.

Meanwhile young men are being inspired by this:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs

sad you were never able to partake in that brotherhood.

i see pol has been overrun by weak noncompetitive betas.

very fucking sad.

But that's not Heaven, OP.

Just kidding. I like football, too. But Baseball is still America's best game.

Baseball is for sure america's game.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI

But football makes men these days.

WE WUZ BASKETBALL ND SHIEEET

Soccer is far more competitive. If a team sucks in any major European league they get relegated to an inferior division. NFL players are a bunch of divas who only care about the paycheck.

I am really keen on american football. Do you have noice videos? Great moments like coca cola ad

Ur stupid

So, did they win?

lol. soccer is a weak as fuck sport full of weak as fuck people. hockey is the only thing close to football. but you're missing the entire point.

they became better men. i dont know what happened in the game.

this is football:

>sport that is brimming with niggers
>redpilled

This is better football youtu.be/KLD33s7V7EU

>muh racism

football coaches nurture hard work and the value of it. Thats america at its finest. the coaches are dads for kids who never had one in a lot of cases.

but football is the most american sport there is. even the natives participate:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQcNEPulVO8

Faggotry isn't brotherhood, it's faggotry. Spin your homosexuality however you want it doesn't change the fact that you enjoy males engaging in homoeroticism.

>wears armor
>alpha

Go back to your videogames and your "clan" on there kiddo.

OP needs to watch rugby league.

youtu.be/Dy9hUfbojOQ

rugby > handegg

Every player on the pitch for a soccer match is undoubtedly an athlete. In American Football, the kickers sit around all game and come in for 30 seconds of playing time per game, and a bunch of fat fucks just stand near the line with the sole job of pushing each other. There is zero technical ability involved for most people in the field, other than being obese.

It's sad that your home life is so shitty that you have to turn to a stranger to give you even scraps of fatherly attention. You obviously are the product of a single mother, unable to distinguish between masculinity and faggotry.

>Diego Simeone
>European Coach

But I agree with the overall message you're trying to convey.

They hit harder with the "armor"

youtube.com/watch?v=N-T85N79t6A

It literally only covers the head and shoulders and lightly on the chest. rugby is cool but its not nearly as hard as football. the objective of rugby is to toss the ball away before you get hit- doesn't happen in football. forward passes make it expontially more dangerous than rugby.

Ill drive block you onto a freeway you pansy ass bitch

As soon as you go back to grabbing the asses of men in tight shiny pants. Oh wait, that's the essence of football so you're always doing that faggot shit.

yes kickers are the most unathletic people. (a lot of them are euros and aussies).

whats your fucking point? you think its easy to be an "obese" lineman who has to fight against another "obese" lineman who can bench 600 pounds every play? you're a fucking nerd. pathetic really.

Football is the most irrelevant and trivial, distractionary and brainwashed bullshit in the world.
You can't compensate fake macho manliness faggotry for your inability comprehend important world matters.

You could have a frontal lobe if not for all those concussions. Enjoy your slavery.

This desu

Fuck off leaf. American Football isn't even your sport.

At least I'm not an insecure nerd.

>Football is the most irrelevant and trivial,

jesus i couldn't have written a more nerdy sentence in my life. what a weak, uncompetitive individual you are.

From my point of view American football just seems like very little action and shit loads of ads. I don't see why you all love it so much. It's way too stop/start

Rugby is a lot more like a marathon while Football is like a sprinting race. Both are pretty violent but Football is pretty tough. Honestly they both teach redpilled values so I love them both.

Yes, based Tebow won, that was the year Florida won the national title iirc. That's not blood in the pic, that was during the game against FSU where the field was painted red in the endzones and it was raining and muddy that day

Because it's quick macho, short attention span

Basketball is the only American sport worth watching

Rugby is played by edgy weak white idiots here.

no forward pass game = basically smear the queer- no pads needed.

You need to understand the rules involved. And college ball is 100x better than pro shit.

Did they win the game?

You have to realize that we aren't just talking NFL we are also talking Varsity to College level.

>not rugby
football is just fat niggers with armor

yeah, but tebow is still one of the toughest sons of bitches to ever play sport

>ITT people who have never played American Football

>Resorts to calling people nerds for knowing more than he does.
>only smart enough to play football

It's called bread & circuses. You are the very sign of a civilization in collapse. Thank you for your affirmation.

Too bad he couldn't cut it in the pros, showed he was only so good

Basketball is only to watch live

Tebow is a Bible thumping diva faggot that ragequit the NFL because he couldn't play QB.

I do not disagree at all.

If I do not watch the game live I do not watch it at all.

*only fun when watched in person

pretty much. at least you canadians watch and understand.

thats nice dear. get back to saving the world of warcraft. they need you.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJKNyZgH4Xo

are you a butthurt steelers fan? :p

It's not just the tackles m8 it's the rucks and the scrums.

Tim Tebow is a Christcuck. (Real) football promotes nationalism and competition amongst the nations.

you're just fuckin' mad dude

CTE is so alpha

>Not one mention of hockey.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U7jUbKQYdw

Everything comes with a price

>compares a game to a game
>thinks there's a difference
Lel fuck man you're too easy

Bullshit, all football players give respect to The Lord Jesus Christ before every game

That ain't hockey

FOOTBALL IS AMERICA WE NEED FOOTBALL WE CAN'T LET THIS PSEUDOSCIENCE EXIST WHILE AMERICA EXISTS FUCK THESE ANTIAMERICANS FUCK THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO TURN AMERICA INTO PUSSIES FOOTBALL IS FOR REAL MEN AND ONLY REAL MEN COME OF FOOTBALL

Canadian football is better, but yes the nfl is more watchable due to the salaries/ cream of the crop players

>a mulatto raised by a single mom

A heart isn't intangible and god isn't real

if it wasn't for the permanent brain damage that made people kill themselves and not remember their name it would be the goat

I played soccer my whole life, all through high school at a varsity level, and was pretty damn good at it.
That being said, if I wasn't born a manlet I would have played football. It's clearly the more alpha, manly sport. We all just have to play with the cards we're given.

>There's no atheists in a foxhole

lol nerd.

rugby is so weak compared to american football.

youtube.com/watch?v=llUtLaklAR4

like i said, forward pass = fucked up hits. this is what makes you a man.

if you learned the rules you'd love the sport. theres a lot of euros who know how god tier it is. its the ultimate man's sports. strategy + brutality.

>you will never be alpha and redpilled enough to shotgun yourself in the chest

College ball is better

Fucking rip in peas stillers. Glad the pens are kicking ass tho.

The best sport is definitely wrestling.
>manly as fuck
>direct domination as individual
>can also be a team sport
>each country has their own style, encouraging nationalism
>they can compete against other countries (olympics, greco-roman)
>little chance of injury so it is good for kids
>no breaks, similar to real combat
fighting is also very good, but it is damaging, so I think most boys should wrestle in high school instead of boxing or mma.

All sports are a joke! The only time sports could even be considered fun is if you are a player in the 'game'. It's bullshit that people let this disease eat their brain for hours on end. Hell whenever I stop by my Aunt and Uncles its ESPN all the fucking time. They barley know who is running for president but as them the line up on any sports team or stats....they sure as fuck know that.

>"European" athletes
>half niggers
Germany
Yes

I don't advocate mindlessly watching professional teams as an adult, but I think sports, especially football is a great game/institution for children and young adults to participate in. It gives them great teamwork skills and obviously is good exercise

Also I've played nearly all sports on a team. No other sport is as complicated as football. There are so many different plays you have to memorize, and you really have to be aware of what's going on around you. It's a lot more intellectualy intensive than people give it credit for.

>euros will never experience this passion

youtube.com/watch?v=8GKmkD1pUG0

Unless you're playing it yourself (any sport) it's a waste of time watching it and obessing over it instead of improving yourself to have a better life. Unless you're in the small percentage that can make a living from it, I would just forget about sports unless it's for health reasons.

No one ever really gave him a chance, the world will never know what he was capable of

>Your personal experience with sports fans is that they don't pay attention to politics
>They are clearly all more retarded than you.
wew lad

I was thinking about this the other day. Sports are the last bastion of alpha male dominance. If sports falls, we all fall.

>there are grown men who another man's uniform unironically.
kind of strange tbqh
>two teams filled with people from all around the country
>people still somehow care about their local team
Why the fuck should I like my home state's team if it has more people from other states on it? If I'm from colorado why should I care about the broncos if they are full of people not from colorado.

That game pissed me off

Actually college ball is what i love because the teams are full of kids going to schools they want to play for as opposed to pro teams who they are paid to play for. thats why college football is full of such amazing shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYcTDU4XaWE

i can't hardly watch the NFL these days.

yeah, college is better, but I wish there was some way to combine the athleticism with the feel of high school sports, where it is really cities and towns battling each other.

How is a 90% white university crowd paying an average of $100 a seat to watch a 99% black football team on the field "redpilled"?

>NFL 70% black
>Rooting for your favorite black gladiator while he gets paid millions and has 15 children and fucks white sluts.

>red-pilled

pick one

While the black athletes run through white co-eds including some of the daughters of the cucks paying money to watch Tyrone run with a ball.

There is literally nothing redpilled about nigger collision

Eat shit pinko idiot. Tornoto hardblowcocks vs literal treason and the biggest bullshit Stat "best """"""""""""""professional"""""""""""" qb ever. Theres safeguards to prevent too many good people from playing because the leagu can't afford it. Canadian football is stupid and you're stupid

> Shoemelon
> Gloveegg

Watching baboons run around on a field performing tricks under human supervision is not competing.

There is literally nothing redpilled about a bunch of obese niggers in tights pushing each other and bending over while a "quarterback" mounts them from behind.

>your country will never have an institution this based

youtube.com/watch?v=yEBrucq7ID4

if europe had college football they wouldnt be as cucked as they are today.

Yank football is garbage.

Watch Rugby
youtube.com/watch?v=RdTh8O9xYO0

>when you realize Sup Forums is full of a bunch of noncompetitive beta nerds

come one. is this place really full of liberal satirists?

University of Alabama - 83% white, 12% black
University of Alabama Football team starting lineup - 22% white, 78% black or biracial

>sources: wikipedia, caste fooball

So weak compared to our college football. Your media outlets probably censor this sort of thing. college football is the most redpilled sport on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWLFSsEtYX0

>Y'all niggas ain't witnessing #gritweek2016
It's like you want America to fall

Whats your point? Yes most college football players are black. Most QBs and coaches are white.

How much of bitch are you to not recognize how god tier this sport is, and the huge part it plays in our country?

youtube.com/watch?v=7cl-f8NABMM