Are all black people born criminals or do they develop their criminal behaviour at a young age?

Are all black people born criminals or do they develop their criminal behaviour at a young age?

Should the money wasted on welfare be used to keep them in prisons from birth and only release them when they earn the right to join society?

That's an abo not a black person faggot.

/thread

im black and the only crime i commit is street racing and speeding

They develop their criminalistic behaviors at a young age, after seeing all of the crimes that their fellow Africans commit, however, through proper parenting and teaching, they can be civilized and successful people.
Or for all of you people who can't understand big words: Niggers teach other niggers how to nigger, but non-niggers can remove the nigger from them, making them civilized.

You can domesticate wild animals to a point. That doesn't mean they won't go nuts one day and take a chunk out of your leg for no good reason.

And robbery. Don't forget about robbery.

I dont rob anyone

what the fuck is that thing

They are the perfect storm of criminality
>low iq
>single mother
>warrior gene
>gangsta culture
>public forgiveness

At least the orc doesn't have a mustache.

Whats that word, "civilized"..? You mean "white"?

Not yet you haven't.

I've got my eye on you.

I make too much money to rob anyone

Asians dont tollerate nigglets chimping it up, they are not white and somewhat civilized

And fucking jaywalking. You fucking niggers are always in the street

Or go on a shooting spree in a church/daycare/batman screening

low IQ + poverty = crimes
not low IQ + poverty = not crimes
low IQ + not poverty = no crimes

fact it's poverty creates crimes, not being black.

I bet your a fucking red neck.

Drops in a bucket compared to a typical weekend in the slums of any inner city war zone. Long story short, the only people who hate black people more than white people are black people.

Crimes is not poverty, sometimes is for fun, easy money and showing off.

sorry I meant being raised in poverty among niggers.

Your niggers aren't nearly as bad as our niggers, down under brother.

rap music glorifying rape (I am serious) and theft (I am seriuous) and murdur (I am seriosu)