ITT: Rumors

ITT: Rumors

>Paul was actually the biggest cunt in The Beatles and Yoko had little to do with their breakup
>Chris Brown beat Rihanna because Kanye had given her an STD
>Taylor Swift is a conservative and loves Trump
>Jimmy Page owns a huge stash of CP
>Frank Zappa had fascist sympathies
>Fred Durst has a tiny penis
>Bon Jovi used to tell groupies that he loved his wife and that him fucking them wasn't cheating because he was thinking about his old lady
>Phil Anselmo has the biggest cock on earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJdA7dwx6-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phil's like 10 inches, but not THE biggest.

>Jimmy Page owns a huge stash of CP

that one is true though

How are you gonna beat a bitches ass because she got an STD?

The 2 best rumours about muscicians are:

>Marilyn Manson got his lower ribs removed so he could suck his own dick.
>Rod Stewart had to get his stomach pumped because it was so full of semen.

with your fists

>Rod Stewart had to get his stomach pumped because it was so full of semen.

not sure if a bitch has ever cheated on you but it's pretty easy honestly

Is there some rule that if you are a musician born from 1920-1955 you have to be a child molester?

>Chris Brown beat Rihanna because Kanye had given her an STD
not true dumbass
rihanna caught chris fucking some other girl

I was at school like a literal retarded faggot and this other fagmuncher told me, that OP, that OP and his friends, but mostly OP, is in fact a faggot.

OH SNAP

>That was quite clearly John
>Who cares
>Women don't have political beliefs, they just take up whatever view the men around them have
>Probably true
>Probably true
>Definitely true
>Meh, who cares about that talentless hack
>Literally who

Paul was a control freak and he was the one who tried to fill Epstein's shoes, but he wasn't necesserily a cunt. The others just didn't play well with a "leader" who used to be one of them.

whyd you post a picture of a skeleton

The rod rumour used to be about Marc Almond.

Also counting urban legends, right?
There's the two about Phil Collins
>Phil Collins wrote In the Air Tonight when he saw a man watch another man drown despite easily being able to save him, and then that man turned up to one of his concerts and he sang it directly at him
>Phil Collins told all the Jews at one of his concerts to leave

John Lennon beat his wife.

Kurt Cobain introduced John Frusciante to heroin.

Damon Albarn and the Elastica chick broke up because she cheated on him with Stephen Malkmus.

Courtney Love is the granddaughter of Marlon Brando
Jerry Lee Lewis killed one of his wives
Very real possibility these are true btw

I thought it was that during one of art college performance arts he chugged a gallon of semen on stage then puked it up

Bowie used to shitpost on Sup Forums

Ted Nugent got a BJ from an underage Courtney Love

Well, he did go to meme school

youtube.com/watch?v=fJdA7dwx6-4

Has Kanye fucked Rihanna?

Where would you even get a gallon of semen? Asking for a friend.

Jhonn Balance didn't fall to his death while drunk, he killed himself because he had AIDS, and of which Sleezy died as well

To add to that, Frusciante gave River Phoenix the speedball that killed him and ran away when he saw that River might not be able to deal with it.

Kurt Cobain wasn't murdered but actually just killed himself

Yeah sure, Courtney

woah i hope not

Taylor browses Sup Forums and would be an autistic NEET like us if not for music. She has given subtle nods to Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

I think it was the implication that Almond was that he'd swallowed it 10cc at a time.

gonna need proof for this one

>given subtle nods to Sup Forums
Proof pls. No memes or fake news

You didn't actually think this was funny did you?

Font on here was used by the Nazis on several occasions.

Nice. She might be my one true Aryan Queen

Your mothers anus was used by nazis on several occasions.

>Eddie Van Halen had the webbing between his fingers surgically cut so he could play guitar faster.

whats with that meme

>not sure if a bitch has ever cheated on you but it's pretty easy honestly
With charm like that I can see why she did it user

Manson threw Maise off the balcony while Reznor was doing a show

John Depp isn't guaranteed to make more than $30 on a movie anymore, no, those days are done. He brings in about, maybe, 350 extra viewers these days. Because he just looks like a dope. He's just got a mustache. It's worse than this one. You know, he's quirky. He's gonna be, I dunno, Chuck 'e' Cheese, or, or Willy Wonka or something like that. Some sort of, ugh... He's cool? No. He's got a mustache. He's got a flop hat. He gets tattoos of, I dunno, witches and warlocks and, I dunno, bathhouses or wherever he hangs out. He was good friends with uh, River Phoenix. And uh, the thing about John Depp and how he gets his kicks, is he likes to watch his good friends die of drug overdoses, and not really do anything about it, just be high.

it's just an old german typeface that doesn't inherently have anything to do with nazis, they just also used it

Nah, he owns a huge stash of LPs.

I think you're confusing Jimmy Page with Pete Townsend.