I'm wondering what the fuck I found here. My 2-year old daughter was playing with a tablet...

I'm wondering what the fuck I found here. My 2-year old daughter was playing with a tablet, clicking around random Doc McStuffins videos on YouTube. She went a little too far down the rabbit hole, though, and stumbled on this channel: youtube.com/channel/UC2U_C1EylcbiIv62MT0Uzkw/videos?disable_polymer=1.
It seems innocent enough at first, but then I started paying attention and looking into exactly what it was a little more. Here are a couple of the videos that started to make me think that maybe something sinister was behind it:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7D-73b492Q -- 400,000+ views. The comments are what get me here. They're all short and positive, and from duplicate accounts.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4xHXPVpQD4 -- 75,000,000+ views. It's a 3d naked baby, with a weird song. And the comments again...
youtube.com/watch?v=vhnZwj9vJ3Q -- 3,000,000+ views. It's a 3d pacman eating soccer balls. When he eats the last one, the sound of a grown man screaming in horror plays. The comments again.
Those were weird enough, but then she found this in the related videos: youtube.com/watch?v=uXATjvr_rl4 -- 350,000,000+ views. No big deal, sort of cute and funny. But some of the videos related to that are babies in the tub or toddlers on the toilet. It's just...strange.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv-j87HYWzY
youtube.com/channel/UCYJzjmdSd-9gA-XJgIPgrmQ
fiverr.com/theadtwins/create-a-promotional-video-featuring-twins
youtu.be/OLC9GURKzUs
youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc
youtube.com/watch?v=3xqqj9o7TgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

w
t
f

Honestly, that really IS fucking weird man

Weird

i remember another channel, it was with hitler speaking, i believe it was "hey kids" or along those lines, but these fucking kids channels are getting out of hand, literally serach "creepy" or some varient then kids channels, its so fucking weird to watch.

and it gets advertised everywhere on youtube, millions of views and few subs...

heres a video from them..

nightmare fuel indeed youtube.com/watch?v=Vv-j87HYWzY

I like the daddy finger conspiracy more.

That and that weird Indian AI one.

Holy shit, that's bizarre.

AHH I FOUND THEIR OTHER CHANNEL

youtube.com/channel/UCYJzjmdSd-9gA-XJgIPgrmQ

Why the comments are like decoded messages? Anyone notice that?

Right?! And look at the replies to the comments...some of them have 40+ replies, and they all contain the same string. Almost like they're all ordering something.

most likely just kids,

or well, some encrypted message

That's what really caught my attention I've try to decoded then the tablet reset by it self

some range from emoji spam, to just plain weird

"sleepy" WTF IM SO CONFUSED ATM

this girl was also on the channel

either kidnapped or in on it

lulz

I hope user in Sup Forums can undecodes it

Pr3tty R1cky ???

They're simply comment and view bots. They have this insane amount of views with very little likes/dislikes, there is no way some of these videos should be hitting 3 mil+ views anyway. The comments are spam comments from bots with a few comments from legitimate 3 year olds that spam emojis.

oh wait, doing more research, it turns out its a fiverr shit

fiverr.com/theadtwins/create-a-promotional-video-featuring-twins

It’s an Indian click farm you stupid fucking cucks go back to reddis ooooo spooky indians

way to play it off, pedo

>reddis

please kill yourself you retarded newfag

>Redis is an open-source in-memory database project implementing a networked, in-memory key-value store with optional durability

Trolololol top kek memes doge

hey kids uploaded well....
this

youtu.be/OLC9GURKzUs

probably they're paying people for positive comments, but they're not smart enough to check them

youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc

It's the code for the sleepy emoji

Holy shit this is out of control. This one has over 555 million views. The "daddy finger" thing is because that's a literal translation for the Japanese words for the fingers

forgot to attach the vid toyoutube.com/watch?v=3xqqj9o7TgA