Isnt this too young to be sexualizing people?

Isnt this too young to be sexualizing people?

nope

Too old.

its Hollywood

That's actually fucking disgusting.

Is this real?

Go back to Plebbit, you fucking moralfags. You obviously don't belong here.

Well, what's sexualizing actually mean?

Yes, it is. The edge-fags wouldn't be so edgy if this was their daughter or sister.

Way too young to be sexualized, but I do wonder if she has hair on her pussy yet.

Of course she does. She's 13.

You know what they say, if shes old enough to pee shes old enough for me

I'd fuck her. Love her sweet tomboyish body.

They're sexualizing young girls and its getting to the point where even I have a problem with it

Fuck off you immoral liberal pedophile.

It's just weird. If you went up the a random 13 year old and told them they were sexy, and you were surrounded by people, they would probably beat you up. People seem to think that because she is a "celebrity," she is no longer a real person who deserve real boundaries.

Also she's really not good looking. Face is too sharp and boyish. And gross curly hair

OK sure but is it a full bush or just soft fine hair? Being 13 she's probably still an innie.

No one should be sexualized, sex is a cheap way to sell a product and it has consequences.
I wish we could go back to when this type of shit was frowned upon and publicly shamed

Depends. Some girls don't even have any hair until like 12.

pedoooooo

disgusting

That’s because to be a celebrity you trade in your humanity. Damn fine trade too.

As soon as they have teeth they are good to go

Whatever, it's just the hype about her now that she's famous.

old enough to make your dick hard

you guys are really the definition of newfags
we used to have real cheese pizza here, so when this guy says you don't belong here, it's true.

she looks like the kind of girl who'll trim it and make it look nice and beautiful

true. I used to lurk Sup Forums before all of the newfags came here, but imo i gotta side with the anti cp fags, i mean what would u feel like if ur child was being made a sex object??

Dont be a celebrity...just saying

>asking Sup Forums if it's too young
you knew what you were doing, OP.

>Isnt this too young to be sexualizing people?
wrong place to ask that question buddy...(yes)

That depends entirely on her appearance.

If she really is beautiful, then duh, of course she's going to be sexualized.

i imagine she'll be hot in the future, but she's way too young to be called sexy, let alone one of the sexiest actresses.

Go back to Sup Forums faghot

Did she fuck Harvey as well ?

Is 13 too young to be sexualized?
No. That's like 8th grade and even before electronic media girls of 13 were exploring their own sexuality and some were already sluts.
My question is "Is this the sexiest 13 year old Hollywood could come up with?" Man they are really starting to suck at this out there.

Just think, in a years time she will have probably slobbed on a fat dick. Hopefully mine.

God bless America

Ever heard of suzanitta?

Yes it is.

I was here at that time and that was fucking digusting, kill youself pedo

>suzanitta
She's 14...?

it's because she's a celebrity. yes, i find that to be bad. i'm watching the walking dead i think the girls on that show are better looking.

I kept waiting for the sign - wrong webm I guess

The russian meets a pole one?
i have it but it's too big for Sup Forums

Hollywood has just as many pedos as anywhere else. There is always some little hottie out there trying to exploit that and every few years one of them makes it really big.
Lindsey Lohan
Brittney Spears
Brooke Shields
Pia Zadora (though she was in her 20s she looked like she was 13) Pic related